All Comments on 'Teaching Chantelle Ch. 02'

by BlueTang

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!

This story is one of the best i have read long enough to get stuck into but short enough it doesnt get boring i love the detail u have put into all of these storys including the pro-logue. Kepp up the good work :)

BlueTangBlueTangover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you, I really appreciate the private and public comments I've gotten in very short order. It's both encouraging, and gratifying. Chapter 3 is in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Batteries

you write a story like this and me w/o batteries to play along. This is a hot story that I will continue to read to it's end. I also look forward to reading whatever else you might write. You are a talented writer and it shows thru in the details of you story.

I wish you much continued success!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nicely done!

This is everything I'd hope for in a literotica story but get so infrequently: literate, hot, likable characters - and well-paced! The only less-than-realistic part, for me, was that given her age, Chantelle's naïvité (or at least the delivery of some of her lines) didn't feel entirely credible - but it still works for the story so I went with it. It's refreshing to see a male character who seems to genuinely like women *and* know what he's talking about - and how to write about it. Given the nature of the story, don't know that I need to see them shag, but definitely looking forward to more, thx!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
(:

I told you the story was good! Glad I'm not the only one who enjoyed it.

xoxo,

Andrea

rjhmrjhmalmost 10 years ago

Great story! Thanks, and keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlueTang@BlueTang
40 Followers
When I have time to write, which isn't often enough, I draw partly on experience (much of which is with author Ethyllene), and partly on fantasy. The characters are all based on real people. I also write sometimes under RedTang. I appreciate your votes, comments and feed...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES