All Comments on 'Teaching Chantelle Ch. 02'

by BlueTang

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
rjhmrjhmalmost 10 years ago

Great story! Thanks, and keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
(:

I told you the story was good! Glad I'm not the only one who enjoyed it.

xoxo,

Andrea

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nicely done!

This is everything I'd hope for in a literotica story but get so infrequently: literate, hot, likable characters - and well-paced! The only less-than-realistic part, for me, was that given her age, Chantelle's naïvité (or at least the delivery of some of her lines) didn't feel entirely credible - but it still works for the story so I went with it. It's refreshing to see a male character who seems to genuinely like women *and* know what he's talking about - and how to write about it. Given the nature of the story, don't know that I need to see them shag, but definitely looking forward to more, thx!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Batteries

you write a story like this and me w/o batteries to play along. This is a hot story that I will continue to read to it's end. I also look forward to reading whatever else you might write. You are a talented writer and it shows thru in the details of you story.

I wish you much continued success!

BlueTangBlueTangover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you, I really appreciate the private and public comments I've gotten in very short order. It's both encouraging, and gratifying. Chapter 3 is in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!

This story is one of the best i have read long enough to get stuck into but short enough it doesnt get boring i love the detail u have put into all of these storys including the pro-logue. Kepp up the good work :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlueTang@BlueTang
When I have time to write, which isn't often enough, I draw partly on experience (much of which is with author Ethyllene), and partly on fantasy. The characters are all based on real people. I also write sometimes under RedTang. I appreciate your votes, comments and feed...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES