All Comments on 'Teaching Christine Ch. 02'

by tillerman1031

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
GoneAgainGoneAgainover 18 years ago
I Like the Story Line but...

I really liked the beginning of the story but instead of going right into ch 2 like you did, with the girls, I would have loved to read more about Susans interaction and eventually leading up to sex with the daughter. After all it was about teaching her about sex right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Need More

Very good hope to see moor on this .Keep up the good work...

David48David48about 18 years ago
A paradigm shift

Well...Susan got lost and was replaced by a bunch of young bootie. I feel another chapter coming on, and would very much like to see this guy with someone his own age...like Susan. Ah well, it's all been a great ride up to this point.

aglaisaglaisabout 18 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story - please continue

mzzqtmzzqtover 15 years ago
Good story, hot sex...but!

I didn't like Susan being left out after the initial scene (altho there was a fleeting reference of her on his sofa that was left out of the story) The one part I really didn't like, is that I felt his first time with Christine should have been alone and special...not in the midst of a 4some.

The story was well written and sexy. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

I REALLY LIKED THIS STORY BUT WHAT HAPPEN TO THE TEACHER? SHE IS THE ONE THAT OPEN UP THIS NEW WORLD THE FATHER AND DAUGHTER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
your story was hot but I think it would have been better if the

teacher and the daughter would have been discribed more while daddy watched. Then add the girls. There are to many now , and you know three young girls would never be able to keep the secret. The dad should begin to fuck the teacher more and the daughter and he do it more too. just the threee would have been hoter, IMO

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Write More Chapters

LOVED IT!!!!! Write more chapters, Pretty Please?

dustdevildustdevilabout 10 years ago
Hot Hot Hotter

Excellent story please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Meh

Writing is not terrible, but the story is. (1) Susan's behavior is very unprofessional, illegal and wrong, turning a student into a lesbian for her own amusement (Science project my ass!). (2) Christine has a big mouth; can't quit telling her friends about what's going on. This increases the chances of arrest and imprisonment for both the father and the teacher. (3) I don't much like threesomes, but a foursome is just an orgy. (4) There's no love or romance in this at all; just raw copulation. They might as well be rabbits!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous