Teaching The Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next lesson: I will not tolerate you stamping your feet ever again. And since you did it eight times tonight, eight strokes per foot. Maybe that will remind you the next time you want to pitch a temper tantrum."

she ended up having to bite down on her arm. she loved being spanked or flogged, but the one type of pain she couldn't handle was a sharp, stinging lash. By the third stroke on the sole of her foot, she was crying, and by the very last one, she was biting her arm hard enough to draw blood to keep from screaming and begging Him to stop.

When it was over, He sat down on the couch, unzipping His pants as He motioned her over. she scooted away from the chair, rolled onto her hands and knees, and crawled to the couch. she started to climb up into His lap, needing Him to fuck her hard and long, but He put His hands on her shoulders and kept her on her knees. He smiled down at her, twining His hands in her hair. In one swift move, He slammed her mouth down on His cock and thrust His hips up, ramming His cock all the way down her throat. He didn't give her a chance to even catch a breath before yanking her head up and then back down, fucking her throat with brutal speed and intensity. He didn't let her suck His cock, He fucked her mouth, and all she could do was gag and try to not fight or choke. she stared up at Him wildly, and the heat blazing from His gaze lit her up. she relaxed her body completely, letting Him yank her like a rag doll, letting Him pound her throat as hard as He wanted. she was on fire everywhere from pain it seemed, the sting in her feet and the string of her abused lips meeting in her cunt, mixing with the burn of the cinnamon oil. she was insane from her need to come, to feel Him pound her cunt the way He was her throat.

He wrapped His hands around her head and pushed all the way down, until her mouth and nose were smashed flat again His groin, His cock and balls stuffed all the way in her mouth. He screamed out as He came, pulling her hair to rub her face against Him, reaming every inch of her throat with His spewing cock. All she could do was ride it out, she couldn't even breathe, He was gagging her so hard she was sure she was going to throw up. Just when she realized she was about to do one or the other, puke or pass out, He pulled her head back, holding her steady while she gasped in air.

When she had her breathing back under control, He pulled her up onto His lap, petting and snuggling her. she nuzzled in, and couldn't keep herself from rubbing herself against Him. she was getting impatient in her need for His cock, for Him to fuck her senseless, and it showed in the way she moved against Him. He chuckled in her ear and cuddled her up closer.

"Oh, does my precious little pet need to get fucked?" she nodded against His chest, purring at the thought. He chuckled again and gently tugged her head back to look at her, grinning. "Oh, pet, that is such a shame. Playtime is all over for the night."

12