All Comments on 'Teaching The Girl Ch. 05'

by Adore

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MINKXMINKXalmost 19 years ago
Read all your writing's now...

Oh my gods, this series shattered and traumatized me. i read and wondered through all the chapters, could i endure what "Princess" had to if my Master thus desired? At least know that He would NEVER allow another man to touch me. Very compelling series, thanks for making me contemplate some boundaries...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful!

This series was amazing. You are a truly gifted writer. All I can say is... more!!.. what happens next?? Please tell me there is more...please?.. pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

There is definitely something wrong with you.

SubleeSubleealmost 14 years ago
mixed emotions

The story was well written but what he put her through I had a hard time grasping that he cared for her. As I read the story with so many mixed emotions being a submissive myself I thought how easily he could have destroyed her emotionally with all he put her through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this isn't bdsm this is abuse

I don't care about what you want, its what I want?!? - thought no good dom ever. This piece is fucked because you are a good writer so you have romanticized a really fucking abusive relationship. If people are in love then limits are discussed and negotiated and respected!! This story was all about him not allowing her limits and then using the abusive tactic of me or leave. Honestly the intensity was wayyyy past anything I would ever want to be apart of but that wasn't what bothered me it was the forced consent and his disregard for her as a person - he wanted an object to fuck and that is what it seemed he was trying to make her into.

The whole mouth padlock thing just made me want to cry and puke at the same time, so I'll at least give you that as a writer - you certainly elicit emotion. I hope that you don't actually think this is beautiful and realize how terrible this relationship is and just never got around to writing an ending where she leaves him. Anyways, just hope other people see how awful this is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Old story

So probably no use in commenting but...

He did not set her free. He broke her, in all the ugliest meanings of the word. He relished the process and the result, then preserved her in her broken state.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
your male lead puts all the world's sickest,foulest,filthiest,stinkiest garbage dump type sicfucks put together...to utter shame!!;))its not BDSM but worse than hell abuse of a woman..and it utterly sucks!!.....://if you actually are a female writer...you

your male lead puts all the worlds sickest sickfucks put together to shame,writer(God knows actually female or a male)!!;))how many generations of filthiest and sickest sickfucks,cheapest whores,bastards and pimps do you descend from....to think up this male lead and his best friends at that?!;))he is so much 'me' 'me' always you might as well had named him Meme!!:D

each line of your story so wholeheartedly worships and supports his super psycho and sadistic abuses on a tall,beautiful,elegant girl....even ruining her career....and her life...most miserably ....breaking her down in every way?!.....just coz she obviously admires and loves him loads to stick around even after his untold abuses on her?!what a shameful waste of a beauty who is an achiever!!....

....but he thinks she is a snotty bitch...foul mouthed...!!! ;)) what about him being stinkiest foul and filthy garbage dump minded?!;))...and have i read of a fouler and filthier soul than your male lead..unleashing such abuse on a girl coming out of an abused childhood...in the name of teaching her 'the true meaning of a sub'?!;))and calling her a 'princess' althrough in mockery!!

...a heavy lock interlocked into parallel,fresh lip piercings through the centre of the lip on a girl,(towards the end of the last chapter)is worse than inhuman cruelty!!and writer ends making the female lead say that she thanks him for setting her 'free'?!;)) do we need to explain the dictionary meanings of 'free' to a writer anew?!;))what sort of 'free' is this exactly writer?!;))one of the most..so sucks,series endings i ever read on lit!! ;))

hide your super sickfucking creativity behind better excuses than 'the true meaning of a sub had to be driven home to readers'....and 'if you dont like the story dont read it' etc if your sickest a** does reply!! ;)) i have read roughest of bdsm's and non con and never felt so repelled and disgusted.....readers(natural psychos and sick sadists like the writer excluded)may read for themselves and judge!!;)) if writer is actually a woman...she must be quite a disgrace to the female race?!!;));));))a worthless cum dump?!;))

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
your precious male lead and his best friend are the only snotty super bitches in this whole series!! ;))both need super strict disciplining under cool,kickass male and female doms!!;))

and for the record,your precious male lead and his best friend are the only snotty super bitches in this whole series!! ;)) Who the hell does he think he is?!...that the female lead must endure so many acid tests to be able to live in with him?!...why didnt she ask him to go fuck himself,anyway?!;))

these two badly needed to be handed over to some kickass male and female doms,in their dungeons to undergo fall the tortures they made the girl go through!! ;))

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think they went way too far with the punishment and she should’ve walked away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous