All Comments on 'Teaching the Teacher'

by tammy34c

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
pheobecharmedpheobecharmedabout 11 years ago

Short and to the point I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You really need to think up something to differentiate it from the dozens of similar stories I've read.

dirt043dirt043about 11 years ago
Awesome

I loved it ..Keep up the good work looking forward to more of you work !!!

Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniabout 11 years ago

Love to see more of this kind of stories. You did as great job

NSSurferNSSurferabout 11 years ago
Great Story

Hope to see more of this story. You have just wetted my intrigue as to where they go from her house to maybe at school and more about her riding him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sophomoric fantasy?

I think some men who have little experience with women or who have difficulty relating to women have this exact fantasy. Have a huge cock, brutally fuck her with it and she cant help but fall in love with you. This is the kind of fantasy that puts men in prison when they act it out. The writing, grammer and the like is OK.

writerjabwriterjababout 11 years ago
Great story!

Can't read a guy's story, but when women tell a story about getting fucked it's usually great. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Unless she was expecting the encounter,

It is improbable that she would have responded like that. Plus, she is 22, her first teaching job, with a mountain of student loan debt, it's impossible that she would live on an acreage in the country...try a one bedroom studio apartment befitting her crappy salary.

If you're going to write about rape, at least have the common courtesy of writing it truthfully: hard, brutal and painful for the woman. This belonged in erotic couplings.

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 11 years ago
Another Good Story...

Your stories don't 'mess about'...you know what you want to say, and say it easily and succinctly...like your style. It's a short, erotic fantasy story...keep them coming!

moynijammoynijamalmost 11 years ago
Loved the story

I read the storys for the sex and you write well, I love the storys from you Tammy.The how can she have such a nice place mean little to me, I just enjoy the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous