Teaching The Wife A Lesson Ch. 03

Story Info
They go to the club.
918 words
3.75
35.7k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and Terrie walk in the club. Taking a seat at the nearest table and order a couple of drinks. About five minutes later the waitress comes back with their drinks.

"That will be Ten dollars please." Mike hands her the money and she walks away. About a half an hour after having a few drinks Terrie asks Mike if he would like to dance.

"Sure why not." Mike replies. Walking up to the dance floor the two of them begin to dance. Terrie starts to do a little dirty dancing. Turning her body around sticking her nice round plump ass into Mike's crotch. Rubbing up against his now hardening cock the song comes to an end. They return to their table. Sitting there they begin to have as serious conversation about Terrie not respecting Mike enough and not listening to the rules of the house. Mike now getting horny from the dance Terrie and he just had looks over at Terrie.

"On the next dance I want you to get up there and dance for me."

"Ok if that's what you want I will do it just for you." Terrie replies looking over at Mike.

"Yes that's what I want." Mike says. "But it needs to be sexy like you were just doing before."

"Ok." Terrie replies in her sexy little voice she knows drives Mike crazy. The next song starts to play and Terrie stands up and walks to the dance floor. She starts out dancing very slowly and seductively. Looking back at Mike every now and then. Terrie starts dancing more and more sexy every now and then. Slightly bending over showing Mike a little bit of that round ass of hers. Mike, by this time is hard as a rock and getting harder by the minute. The song comes to an end. Terrie returns to the table, scooting in closer to Mike.

"How was that baby." Terrie whispers. Running her hand down his leg and over his rock hard cock.

"That was wonderful sweetie." Mike whispers in her ear. Mike looks into her eyes slowly kissing her on the lips holding her a little closer to him. "Follow me." Standing up he heads to the men's room with Terrie right behind him. Stopping turning around he looks at Terrie, "wait here." Mike walks into the bathroom making sure no on is in there. Mike opens the door and looks at Terrie once again and whispers "Get in here." Terrie does as told to do walking in Mike closes and locks the door behind her.

Terrie goes over and stands by the sink. Looking at her hair as most women do when in the bathroom. Mike walks up behind her. Putting his hands on her hips.

"You have made me so horny." Mike whispers. Taking his right hand placing it in the middle of her back. Laying her flat on the counter. Taking his left hand he brings her skirt up laying it on the small of her back. Exposing her wonderful round ass to him to do with as he pleases. Mike unzips his pants. Sliding them down to his knees. Taking a hold of his now hard, rigid cock slowly sliding it inch by inch up into Terrie's now wet awaiting pussy. Mike now all the way up inside her starts to thrust his hips faster and faster. Pushing his cock deeper inside her wet dripping pussy. Terrie, liking what she is feeling now begins to moan louder and louder. Mike starts pushing himself deeper and deeper in Terrie's pussy balls deep.

"FUCK ME BABY. GIVE IT TO ME LIKE YOU KNOW I LIKE IT. FUCK THIS LITTLE PUSSY, YOU KNOW IT'S YOURS!!!" Terrie begins to scream in pleasure. Mike hearing this starts to fuck her faster. Mean while a woman is walking to the woman's bathroom and hears this coming from the men's room. Stopping she listens as Mike fucks Terrie harder and harder.

"FUCK ME BABY. GIVE IT TO ME. FUCK THIS LITTLE PUSSY YOU KNOW IT'S YOURS NOW TAKE IT." Terrie yet begins to scream again. The woman listening to all this starts to get a little excited. Laying her back up against the wall. She starts playing with her own dripping pussy. Listening to Mike and Terrie having wild loud sex. Mike starts fucking Terrie faster and faster. He can feel his balls starting to tighten which he knows means he is about to cum. Standing right outside the men's room door, the woman is still going at her pussy faster and faster till she brings herself to compete ecstasy. Mike still pounding away at Terrie's pussy takes one finger and slides it up into Terrie's rosebud. Making her cum instantly as he fills her sweet little pussy with load after load of warm thick cum.

The two of them get themselves together and unlock the door opening it they begin to walk out finding that woman standing there putting herself back together as well. Mike looks at her.

"Would you care to come back to our place for a drink?" Mike asks this lady.

"Sure why not." replies the lady. The three of them go back and get their stuff and head out to Mike's car. The girl just looks at Mike.

"I'm Sandy. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Mike and this is Terrie. Pleased to meet you." Mike replies. They all climb into Mike's car and go back to their place.

the end

till the house party