Teaching The Wife A Lesson Ch. 04

Story Info
Sandy gets her back.
1.7k words
4.04
29.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike, Terrie and Sandy get back to the house. Terrie leads Sandy into the living room. “Make yourself at home we’ll be right back.” Terrie says to Sandy. Mike and Sandy go into the bedroom and change into something a little more comfortable, and walk back into the living room sitting on either side of Sandy.

“Did you enjoy listening to us back at the club?” Mike asks.

“I sure did.” Sandy replies. “It was a real turn on for me to hear the two of you having wild unforbidden sex.” Mike looks over at Terrie.

“Did you hear that?” Mike asks. “She said it was a turn on to hear us having sex.”

“Yes baby I heard what she said.” Terrie replies. “You know what I think she should be taught a lesson don’t you?”

“Yes I sure do.” Mike replies. “I think she likes watching and listening to people have sex so I think we should make her watch us. Go and get the chair from the kitchen table, and the rope out of the hall closet for me baby ok.”

“Ok.” Terrie replies. Walking to the kitchen grabbing the chair, and then going to the closet and getting the rope. Bringing them back into the living room Terrie places the chair in the middle of the floor. Mike stands Sandy up by her hair, and walks her over to the chair making her sit down. Taking the rope Mike starts to tie Sandy into the chair. Sandy, getting now a little scared starts kicking, screaming, and fighting Mike. Terrie looks over at Sandy.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” Terrie says. “He will punish you he does me when I am bad like that.” Sandy looks back over at Terrie.

“FUCK YOU BITCH THIS ISN’T RIGHT.” Sandy replies in a very harsh tone. “YOU CAN’T TIE SOMEONE UP LIKE THIS IT’S NOT RIGHT.” Terrie looks over at Mike.

“You know what baby she is right it’s not right let her go.” Mike looks back at Terrie.

“What the hell do you mean let her go? I won’t do that I want to punish her.” Mike replies.

“Please untie her I promise you she will be punished. Now please untie her but don’t let her leave I will be right back.” Terrie walks back into their room, and about two or three minutes later Terrie comes out wearing a strap-on dildo and nothing else.

“What are you going to do?” Mike asks looking at Terrie.

“I am going to teach this little lady a lesson, and you’re going to help me.” Terrie replies. “Bring her over to the couch and lay her across the back of it, and hold her arms still.” Sandy hearing this makes a run for the door, and almost gets there. Terrie stops her dead in her tracks by grabbing the back of her hair.

“Get back here Bitch!” Terrie commands in a harsh tone. Taking Sandy to the couch Terrie throws her across the back of the couch, and Mike holds her arms as asked to do. Terrie comes up standing in behind Sandy.

“So you like to listen to people having sex do you?” Terrie asks.

“I was going to the woman’s bathroom and happened to hear the two of you and it turned me on, so I stayed and listened is that a crime?” Sandy replies.

“Mike, would you listen to this. We have a smart ass in our house.” Taking Sandy by the hair Terrie starts to smack her ass over and over again till it’s bright red, and Sandy’s now screaming in pain.

“STOP IT YOU BITCH, STOP IT RIGHT NOW OR YOU WILL SUFFER MY RATH I PROMISE YOU!” Terrie takes a few steps back.

“You think so little one.” Terrie replies. “Now your gonna pay for talking to me like this I promise you. If it’s the last thing I do I WILL make you my bitch.” Terrie steps back in behind Sandy, and grabs one of her ass cheeks smacking the other over and over yet again till Sandy starts to scream again. Terrie takes a hold of the dildo and in one quick motion shoves it into Sandy’s ass. Sandy now screams in unbearable pain.

“YOU FUCKING BITCH YOU WAIT, FOR IT WILL COME BACK TO YOU I PROMISE. YOU MAY HAVE YOUR WAY WITH ME NOW, BUT BEFORE I GO I WILL GET YOU THAT’S A PROMISE!!” Terrie with the dildo still in Sandy’s ass now starts to slide it in and out of her tight hole. Sandy moans louder with each stroke. Terrie starts to pull Sandy’s hair, and fucks her a little harder.

“If your going to fuck me with that thing then do it right. Fuck me harder Bitch” Sandy starts to moan louder and louder. Terrie hearing this takes her hands and slides them onto Sandy’s cheeks, and takes one finger from each hand and puts them into Sandy’s mouth. Spreading Sandy’s cheeks open with a little force. Now that Terrie is in place she starts to fuck Sandy harder and harder with that strap on in her ass. Sandy starts to moan now in pleasure. Mike watching all this starts to get a hard-on in his shorts, and it is causing a tent that is very noticeable. Mike enjoying the show that he is watching is at the same time thinking, “Terrie don’t know what is coming at the end of all this, but she will. Mean while Sandy starts moaning even louder and louder.

“FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARDER MAKE ME YOUR BITCH LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD. FUCK THIS LITTLE ASS OF MINE. I’M GOING TO CUM NOW FUCK ME!!” Terrie hearing this grabs Sandy by the hair with both hands, and starts fucking her harder and harder smacking her ass every now and then. Mike lets go of Sandy’s arms and walks in behind Terrie, and kisses her on the neck. Taking Terrie by the hair Mike takes his mow rock hard cock out of his shorts, and without warning shoves it into Terrie’s awaiting pussy. Terrie’s body straightens like a board, and then relaxes again, but this time to receive the same cock that had drilled her at the bar just two hours before hand. Terrie looks back over her shoulder at Mike.

“Give it to me baby give it to me nice and hard.” Mike takes Terrie by the waist, and starts to drilling his cock in and out of her tight pussy like a piston, and smacks her ass over and over again. Terrie now in pleasure starts to moan, and moan louder and louder. Mike takes Terrie and tells her to pull her dildo out of Sandy’s ass. Terrie does as told, and Mike starts to pound Terrie harder and harder.

“FUCK ME BABY FUCK THIS PUSSY. YOU KNOW IT’S YOURS NOW TAKE IT!!!” Terrie screams in pleasure. Mike starts to fuck Terrie’s pussy a little harder, and every time he bucks his hips the harder he gets, and the faster he gets. Terrie starts to moan even louder and louder. Sandy sits down watching, and waiting for Mike to tell her when it’s time for the big finish. Mike pounds Terrie till she screams one last time.

“FUCK ME BABY I’M GONNA CUM FUCK ME DON’T STOP FUCK ME!!” Terrie then unloads all her cum all over Mikes rock hard cock, and slumps over the back of the couch. Mike pulls Terrie up by her hair.

“You know what I think Sandy is right. You are a bitch not waiting to cum, and thinking we are done before you throw yourself over the couch, so now I’m gonna let Sandy do with you as she pleases.” Sandy comes around to the back of the couch and grabs Terrie by the hair, and leads her to the middle of the room. Throwing her to the floor.

“NOW BITCH, I TOLD YOU I WOULD GET BACK AT YOU DIDN’T I? NOW ON YOUR BACK BEFORE I FUCK YOU LIKE YOU DID ME YOU SLUT.” Sandy commands. Terrie now listening to Sandy does as told cause she doesn’t want to be fucked in the ass by a woman. Sandy comes up, and straddles Terrie’s head and squats down, and tells Terrie to open her mouth. Terrie does as told and waits to see what comes next. Sandy squats a little closer to Terrie’s mouth.

“I told you, you would pay and now you will.” Sandy begins to release her golden nectar into Terrie’s mouth; filling it so that Terrie has no choice but to swallow just to receive one last mouthful of this hot salty nectar. Terrie swallows the mouthful she has, and licks Sandy’s pussy clean. Sandy takes and gets on all fours beside the couch.

“You aren’t finished yet. I want my asshole cleaned as well you slut.” Sandy commands. Terrie now drenched in Sandy’s piss gets up on her hands and knees behind Sandy, and starts to lick at the rim of Sandy’s now slightly opened rosebud licking it gently.


“NO NOT LIKE THAT. I WANT YOUR WHOLE TONGUE IN MY ASS, AND I WANT IT NOW!” Sandy barks out in a harsh tone. Terrie listening to what Sandy is saying takes and grabs Sandy’s ass with both hands, and spreads her ass cheeks. In one quick motion Terrie sticks her whole tongue in Sandy’s ass till her nose is smushed between Sandy’s ass cheeks. Sandy not expecting her to do this lunges forward, and settles back into Terrie’s face with her ass. Sandy starts to move her ass in a fast motion around and around as Terrie pushes her tongue in and out of Sandy’s ass. Sandy starts to moan louder and louder and in just seconds starts to scream in a loud tone.

“OH MY FUCKING GOD I’M GOING TO CUM DON’T YOU DARE STOP. FASTER, FASTER I SAY. BITCH IN CUMMING FASTER!” All at one time Sandy starts to cum over and over again with wave after wave of emotion striking her all at once.

After Sandy’s orgasm subsides she stands up and pulls Terrie up by her hair, and sits her down on the couch. Terrie starts to cry and sob asking Mike why he let Sandy do that to her.

“My little slut, I want you to meet our new roommate and she will be sleeping in the same bed as us as well.”

The End