All Comments on 'Teaching to the Test'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What kind of retard are you?

This story proves you don't have half a brain, because even a moron would know better than to post this pitiful excuse of a story. It's child porn because they are students and we have no way to know if they are 18 or in a state that prosecutes teachers in a relationship with an 18 yr old student. Texas is a state that does. Beyond that, no amount of editing will remove her voice. No amount if editing will disguise the fact that he is being assaulted and the hospital visit for damage to his colon will show he is intoxicated enough to be unconscious.

That plus the other videos would land the whole works of them in jail so deep and for so long that God himself would forget where they were.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
He had no remorse

He went after them, one at a time. He simply waited until they were home, went in and broke their little finger. Then he broke a second finger. Then he asked for all the videos. He got them all. Then he fucked the girls whenever he wanted, reminding them that he'd probably have to kill one or two to keep the others in line. The end. Which makes about as much sense as your non ending. You really think he wouldn't retaliate? Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kill Them Bitches

Get a gun and blow their brains out. Pay back is such a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Agree with the 3 earlier comments

Absurd story.

Score 1*

johsunjohsunover 5 years ago
Did he ever

call and ask if they could do it again?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous