All Comments on 'Teaching Wade'

by passiondeflor

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Trite

This story would have worked better if Scott had been white or Hispanic or foreign. The point was to get revenge for Lisa and show Wade how wrong he had been. So, Scott's race was a distraction to the theme. Way too many writers think by using the trite trick of BBC that they have written an erotic story.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

Nothing exciting. Story was written good but it was bordering on comical for me. Lisa should've known that it was possible Wade was cheating with his behavior. I think Scott figured that out after she told him what he does and him not being home.

There really wasn't no revenge since Wade enjoyed himself. And Scott doesn't get Lisa to himself it appears. He will be sharing her with the husband they were suppose to be teaching a lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dear Anonymous

Congratulations on being a complete idiotic racist. Snaps to you for that. His race was just a factor of the story, not the defining trait or story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
He learned at LOT!

Including the fact that his wife was cheating with her Boss. He filed for a divorce. Then he filed a suit against her Boss and the Company. Her Bosses wife divorced him. Wade got a huge settlement, moved to a tropical island and lived happily ever after. After the bitch and her Boss got fired they couldn't find another job and struggled for the rest of their lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous