Teaching Wade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The longer they worked together, the less self-control she seemed to have. But she was married. She was married and she loved her husband. Really, she did. He just wasn't around anymore. The last time they had made love was after the first time Lisa met Scott, nearly two months ago. If they could just spend some more time together, she was sure they could work things out, get back to where they were earlier in their marriage.

She wanted that. At least, she knew she should.

One night, Lisa decided she would surprise Wade. He should still be at the school. She would stop and pick up a little dinner, and surprise him. It would be romantic, thoughtful.

Lisa talked the janitor into letting her into the building and walked silently down the huge hallway, remembering what it had been like to be a high school student herself. She could remember walking through the halls of the school she and Wade attended, holding his hand and wearing his letterman's jacket. She had felt like the homecoming queen everyday. Nothing had really changed, had it?

Or had everything changed?

The door to Wade's classroom was closed and there was only a dim light shining underneath. It didn't occur to Lisa that it might be for a reason. It still didn't occur to her when she pushed the door open and saw him, his face red with exertion and arousal, thrusting his cock into the bent over body of his young teaching assistant.

The image was still seared in Lisa's memory as she somehow made her way into the office the next morning. She hadn't slept, waiting for Wade to come home with explanations. He never did. Maybe it was that, more than anything else, that told Lisa this thing between him and his assistant wasn't just a fling.

"Lisa? Are you not answering your phone today?"

Lisa looked up, horrified to see Scott standing in her doorway. She quickly rubbed her cheeks, trying to hide the tears that seemed to be never-ending.

"Sorry," she mumbled. "Did you need me?"

"Yeah," he said, a worried frown only increasing the appeal of his dark eyes. "But I think that can wait. What's the matter?"

He shut the door and crossed the room in three short steps, perching on the edge of the desk beside her. Lisa shook her head and tried to turn from him, but he grabbed the arm of the chair and turned her back toward him.

He touched her face gently, wiping away another tear. "Tell me."

Lisa shook her head again, but a sob escaped her lips, telling him more than he needed to know. He took her hands and squeezed them almost roughly between his. "Please," he whispered.

"My husband," she finally groaned.

"Did something happen to him?"

"No." Lisa bit her lip, harder than she had intended. She licked at the small cut she'd given herself, tasting her own blood. "It's stupid," she finally told Scott. "Such a stupid cliché it's almost embarrassing."

"He cheated on you," Scott guessed.

Lisa nodded. "I'm so stupid. I should have seen—"

"No," Scott said, grabbing her chin and forcing her head back. "You're not stupid. He is. If I—"

He stopped, but Lisa could see the truth in his eyes. "How could you want someone like me?" she asked. "I'm so pathetic..."

"You're beautiful," he said as he moved closer to her, pressing his lips lightly to her cheek, slipping the tip of his tongue over her tears, licking them away. "So beautiful."

Lisa pulled back, shaking her head yet again. "I'm not."

"You are." He straightened, grabbing her cellphone from the top of her desk. "Call him."

"And tell him what?" Lisa asked, suddenly baffled.

"And tell him that you're going home to fuck your boss. Tell him that I want him there so I can show him how to properly fuck an amazing woman like you."

She couldn't believe what she had done. The words she said, vulgar words she had never spoken out loud in her life. She had them pull Wade out of class, insisting it was an emergency. And then she told him.

"You're what?"

"I'm going to fuck my boss," she repeated, staring at Scott and the growing excitement in his eyes as she did. "And we want you to watch."

"You're out of your mind, Lisa," Wade said.

And maybe she was. But now she was in Scott's car with her hand in his lap, his cock burning against the fabric of his slacks, the palm of her hand.

And then they were in her apartment, ripping each other's clothes off. He stared at her as he undid his slacks, wanting to see her reaction when she saw his cock for the first time. He was not disappointed. Lisa's eyes grew round, her heart skipping a beat as she realized just how endowed he really was. She had suspected, had seen his bulge straining against his slacks before. But this...it made her wonder what else she had missed in her commitment to monogamy.

A part of her had thought he wouldn't come. Why would Wade care if she fucked every man in her office building? He was clearly over their marriage. So when she heard the door open, she almost didn't realize what was happening. All she could think about was Scott standing between her legs, his massive cock primed and ready to thrust into her long neglected pussy. And then she heard Scott call out to him.

"Sit on the couch and pay attention."

"Who do you think you are?" Wade yelled, marching toward them across the small living room. "That's my wife!"

"Yes, it is," Scott said, his eyes moving slowly over Lisa's body as she lay on the table, her legs resting on his chest, her pussy spread open for the world to see. "And she deserves so much better than you."

Scott ran his hand over Lisa's belly, making her arch her back when he continued down over her pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned, so ready that if he were to touch her clit just one more time, she would cum without any more coaxing.

"Sit down," Scott said again. "I'm going to show you how a good woman should be properly fucked."

Lisa thought Wade would argue some more, but he didn't. He just looked down at her, a whole host of emotions on his face. He seemed mystified. Lisa wasn't sure if that was because of the way Scott had spoken to him, or because of the obvious joy on Lisa's face.

Scott wrapped his hand tight around himself, squeezing the base of his cock for a long second as he continued to gaze down at Lisa's naked body. She could see a tiny drop of precum appear at the tip of his cock. She licked her lips, eager to taste him, to feel him inside her. It no longer mattered where he entered her; she simply wanted him inside of her.

"Please," she whispered, reaching down to touch him. "Please, Scott."

Scott smiled, that boyish grin that had haunted her from the moment they met. He rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy, smearing that drop of precum against her swollen lips. "Are you ready?" he asked as he pressed himself hard against her, but not allowing himself to penetrate her.

"More than you know," she groaned.

Scott pushed forward, holding himself as he slowly forced his head inside her soaking cunt. Lisa cried out as he gradually entered her. She could see Wade out the corner of her eye, could see the look of incredulousness in his eyes. He couldn't believe what was happening. Neither could she. But it felt better than anything he had ever done to her.

Scott kept pushing, kept coming deeper and deeper inside of her. Just as Lisa thought she could not take anymore, he lifted her hips off the table, spread her thighs wider, giving himself more room. She was sure she would never be able to take all of him, but she did. She could feel his balls press against her ass as he leaned forward, closing his eyes for a long second.

"Oh, yes," he whispered. "So tight."

Lisa raised her hips slightly, forcing herself hard against him, feeling him everywhere. She had never known just how many erogenous zones there were inside of her, how many places he touched that had never been touched before. If he hadn't stood still for so long after entering her, she was sure she would have cum before he could finish a single thrust.

Slowly, he began to roll his hips. It wasn't a thrust, really, just a slow movement that sent shockwaves through her clit. Lisa cried out...so very vocal where she had been such a silent lover before. Again she could see Wade's shock. Under any other circumstances, she might have laughed at the lost look in his eyes.

Scott held her thighs, kept her tight against him, as he continued to move. Wade slipped up beside them. Scott turned and barked at him: "Go sit down." Like a chastised child, Wade walked over to the couch and slumped down.

Scott's movements began to turn into a thrust as he slowly slid an inch, two inches, out of her pussy before slamming it back inside. He was breathing hard, his breath coming in quick, little puffs as he watched her, the pleasure on her face, the small bounce in her breasts. She wanted his touch, wanted to feel his hands on her burning skin. She reached down, pulled his hands from her thighs and lay them on her belly.

Scott leaned down, pressing his hands against her hips as he sought her lips. Lisa slid her tongue into his mouth, enjoying the taste as much as the thrusts of his tongue that matched the deepening thrusts in her pussy. Every nerve in her body was standing on end, every touch sent shocks up her spine, over her scalp and down to her toes.

Lisa snatched at Scott's head as he pulled away from their kiss, wanting him to stay, wanting to keep him close. But he needed the leverage, needed to pound his cock deep inside of her. He was close; she could see it in his eyes. His movements sped up, his need overwhelming his desire to give her pleasure. It didn't matter. She could feel her need increasing with his. She knew she was going to cum, could feel the tingles beginning in her toes. And she was ready.

On the couch, Lisa could see Wade. He had his cock in his hand and was stroking it, his eyes glued to Scott's cock as it plunged over and over into Lisa's pussy. The sight should have disturbed her, should have made everything come crashing back to reality. But it instead, it pushed her over the edge. She came harder than she had ever cum in her life, screaming with every vibrating spasm that shot through her well-fucked pussy.

"That's it, baby," Scott said, bending to lick the sweat from her forehead. "That's it, baby. Cum for me."

She did. She came again and again as he continued to slam his cock inside of her. She thought she would go insane if he kept going. She begged him to cum too, even as the spasm of her orgasm continued to wash through her. Finally he stopped moving, his muscles going rigid as he thrust his cock as deep inside of her as he could get it. The heat of his cum flooded her cunt, flowing out around his cock and running down her ass cheeks to pool on the table below her.

"Christ," he whispered. "That's the best I've ever had."

Lisa reached up and touched his face, a soft smile on her lips. "I can't even begin to tell you," she whispered.

"Please, can I?" they heard behind them.

Scott turned and looked at Wade, laughing a little when he saw his cock in his hand. Then he looked at Lisa. "What do you think?"

Lisa shrugged. Scott studied her for a second and then gently pulled himself out of her. The sudden emptiness was like a physical pain, making Lisa moan as she rolled onto her side, drawing her thighs together.

"You can clean her up," Scott said. "But you can't fuck her. Not now."

Wade just nodded, jumping off the couch like a kid who had just been told he could have the keys to his father's sports car. He dropped to his knees in front of Lisa's naked body and took hold of one thigh. Lisa resisted his attempt to pull her over on her back so he could spread her legs. Instead, he ran his tongue along her pussy lips where they peeked out between her closed thighs. She sighed even as she searched for Scott.

Scott pulled up a chair near Lisa's head and held her hand. "Let him," he said quietly. "He owes you this much."

Lisa hesitated a moment longer before she finally shifted onto her back and spread her legs, resting her heels on the edge of the table. Wade immediately took big handfuls of her thighs and buried his face in her cum soaked pussy. He ran his tongue along her stretched opening, slipping his tongue in and out, tasting the mingled flavors of her arousal and Scott's cum. Scott kissed Lisa's hand and winked at her before he reached between her legs and pressed Wade's face deeper against her.

"Do a good job," he ordered.

"Yes, sir," came Wade's muffled reply as he continued to thrust his tongue deep inside of her.

When most of the fluid was gone, Wade began to run his tongue around her lips, lingering on her clit each time he came across it. Lisa's clit grew, swelling under his touch. She had to admit it felt good. Wade was showing technique he had never used before. Maybe, just maybe, his affair was not the worst thing that had happened to them.

He had learned a few things.

And she had Scott's cock to do what he couldn't.

12