Tease to Please Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inkyscandal
inkyscandal
911 Followers

Elise felt her face flush red hot at the thought that Doctor Peters might actually be doing this to her intentionally. Did he want to see her like this? Bending over in these humiliating clothes? The very idea ought to have felt insulting but instead she realized, as she climbed up onto the stool and pulled a binder from the top shelf, it turned her on. Why was that? No one had ever put her in such a position before, nor focused so much attention on her body.

"He must think I'm beautiful," Elise silently guessed. "And he's spending his time on me... even making excuses to check-out my ass!"

Elise stepped down off the stool, moved to one side and placed the binder on the floor in front of her.

Arthur slid a spiral-bound document off his desk onto his lap. He was leaning back in his leather chair far enough that his eyes were level with the hem of Elise's skirt. He pretended to read. Occasionally he turned a page, but his gaze rarely detached itself from Elise's backside. He was in love with the pink laces and bows that dangled from her stocking tops. They waved side to side in synch with the pleats of her skirt, making each flexion and extension of her toned legs a special show. All the pink highlights on her uniform really brought out the color in her auburn hair. Her long pony tail bounced against the middle of her back as she worked.

When Elise bent from the waist to place a heavy binder on the floor, Arthur's breathing suspended itself. The twin domes of her smooth bottom came fully into view. The translucent fabric of her tiny undershorts did nothing to conceal the waxed condition of her pubic mound.

For the second time that day, Arthur's penis became painfully erect.

Elise, meanwhile, had decided that she couldn't look at Doctor Peters. She was too worried that the burgeoning lust she felt would be obvious on her face. She had started to perspire, and her whole body felt flushed. She concentrated on preserving what little modesty she could, keeping her legs tight together whenever she had to stand on the stool or bend all the way over. It wasn't much, she knew, but she was not ready to abandon all dignity just yet.

Elise had only gotten about a third of the books sorted when Doctor Yamamoto knocked on the frame of the open hall door and waved for her to follow him upstairs.

For the second day in a row, Elise felt self-consciously aroused climbing the broad staircase to the 2nd floor. Fortunately no one was looking up her skirt this time. Moving all those heavy books had left her slightly out of breath. That was partly, she realized upon reaching the top of the staircase, a result of her new waist chain. The simple act of breathing, using only her ribcage instead of her stomach, was not something she was used to. It felt like work.

As her upstairs hour began, Elise noticed the gazes of Hiro and Kazutoshi following her closely. Doctor Yamamoto seemed delighted to point out her new ornamentation to each of them. He gestured for her to twirl around several times at each man's workstation, showing off the slimming effect of her improved posture. Elise could only imagine what they were seeing from their low computer chairs. She hoped the dampness of her underwear wasn't too obvious.

Doctor Yamamoto went so far as to tuck his finger between her skin and the chain to demonstrate how tight it was. Elise protested quietly in English, but no one understood her. She was horrified, then, when Doctor Yamamoto encouraged Hiro and Kazutoshi to each repeat the trick. In her aroused state, having her bare waist tickled by three grown men speaking a language she didn't understand made her feel vulnerable and incredibly young. They were treating her like a toy!

Things took a turn for the worse when the Japanese doctor gave Elise a large, shallow Tupperware pan full of water to carry and led her into a particularly noisy room behind the walk-in freezer. Massive exhaust fans blasted warm air out from the condensers that regulated the freezer's temperature. The wild crosswinds played havoc with the big square pan, wrenching it to and fro in her hands. Elise was so busy trying to avoid a spill that she failed to notice the three Japanese men watching her. The wind held the pleats of her short skirt aloft, exposing her panties entirely.

Belatedly realizing the ploy, Elise set the pan on the floor and marched back to the top of the stairs. She glanced back, but the Japanese men were out of sight.

She tip-toed in her tall sandals back to the first floor and into Doctor Peters' office. If any of these men were going to ogle her, she told herself, she would prefer it to be Doctor Peters. At least he was nice.

With that thought in mind, she wordlessly resumed her task of rearranging the bookshelf to the right of her boss' desk.

Arthur had been out in the main lab, speaking with Alex and Jacob. When he strolled back into his office he was delighted to see Elise at work again up on his dais. They exchanged hellos as he resumed his seat behind her.

If anything, Arthur noted, the warm glow on Elise's skin had increased in the last hour. She looked positively radiant. The wide pink ribbon in her hair projected an air of feminine innocence and her long auburn ponytail danced as she pulled books from the shelves and stacked them on the floor. When she bent over, the lining her tiny skirt framed her ass in a bright pink halo.

When Elise straightened up again, Arthur noticed her waist seemed impossibly narrow inside the silver chain. She was in shape, he knew, but she hadn't looked quite THAT hourglass-y before. He reached into his pocket and played with the tiny key that could unlock the clasp.

"Elise?" Arthur began.

She was up on the stool again and had to hold onto the bookcase for balance to look back at him.

"Yes?" she answered.

"Is that chain bothering you?"

"Oh, no," she demurred; consciously sucking in her tummy again to make sure the chain looked slack. "Not really."

"It's not too tight?"

"I don't think so."

There was a pause before Arthur continued: "Do you like it?"

"You mean, as a gift?" Elise stalled, shuffling her stocking-clad legs as she tried to lengthen her torso even more without looking too obviously uncomfortable.

"No. I mean do you like wearing it?"

Elise blushed. She honestly didn't know how to answer that yet. Part of her felt victimized by it. But another part of her was starting to appreciate its effects. It was sexy, and it felt like a workout at the same time.

"I like it," she blurted. She hoped Doctor Peters could not see the flush that crossed her face.

"Hm. Okay, good. I like it too... a lot."

Even without the sexual tension between her and Doctor Peters, Elise would have felt flattered by this compliment. But in her current emotional state the words felt as powerful as a first kiss. Her knees knocked together and she instinctively clutched the front hem of her skirt, trying to pull it lower to conceal the tingly feeling beneath her underwear. She bit her lower lip hard and silently cursed herself: "What the fuck is wrong with me?"

Arthur gazed at her from his chair. Her suddenly awkward stance and furrowed brows contrasted with the warm glow on her cheeks. He could not tell whether she was about to laugh, cry or pee.

"You're sure you like it?" he pressed her.

"Yeah," Elise answered in a shallow whisper. "I'm sure."

"Alrighty then. I'll let you get back to work."

"Thanks."

Elise shuffled her tall shoes around atop the stool to face the books and let a lungful of air escape her chest as quietly as possible. Her fuzzy pink sweater was itchy suddenly, and overly warm too. She felt a bead of sweat trickle down the center of her chest onto her stomach. It ran south under the heart-shaped clasp of her waist chain and slipped into the hollow of her navel. It tickled like mad.

Elise climbed off the stool, lowered the books she was carrying onto the floor and then asked Doctor Peters if she could take a break to use the restroom.

"Sure, no problem," Arthur answered. "It's almost time to starting thinking about lunch anyway."

"Thanks." Elise said, before turning toward the door. Lunch was the last thing on her mind.

Elise wasn't planning to masturbate in the restroom this time. She was as aroused as she had been the day before, but this was different. This time she knew her arousal was linked specifically to Doctor Peters. That scared her. She shut herself into the far stall of the restroom and just sat there thinking.

"How could I be getting turned on by this guy?" she asked herself for the second time in as many days. "He's my boss. He's my parents' age. He even knows them! I can't afford to blow my summer like this. It'd be even worse than last year. It's so completely wrong on every possible level!"

Elise's ego wrestled with her libido, trying to make sense of what was happening. Her fingertips played absentmindedly with the clasp of her new belly chain while she thought over the whole absurd situation.

"I like it," she repeated to herself. "That's what I said when he asked me... but what does that mean?"

She felt a tear leak from the corner of her eye, then another. She grabbed a few squares of toilet paper and dabbed her face, careful not to smear her eye liner. The thought crossed her mind that she might be a permanent freak, destined to pursue a series of ill-advised affairs with older men her entire life.

"Dammit!" she swore quietly.

By the time Elise emerged from the restroom, the hallway outside was abuzz with activity. Doctor Peters, Alex and Jacob we all talking outside the kitchen.

"Elise!" Doctor Peters called out when he saw her. "Grab your jacket. You and Alex are running out to pick up Thai food!"

"Oh," is all she could think to say.

Doctor Peters hustled into his office, retrieved her short denim jacket and handed it to her. Alex was already walking toward the exterior doors.

"But, Doctor Peters," Elise mumbled as he shooed her along behind Alex. "My skirt..."

"You'll be fine," Arthur assured her. "We just need you to go along so Alex can park in the white zone when he runs in to get the food. Otherwise the parking is awful at this hour. It's just a short ride."

"Oh, okay," Elise heard herself say. Her brain was stuck on the word 'ride.'

When she and Alex emerged into the sunshine outside, her question was answered. Parked next to the delivery ramp was a large black motorcycle. Alex calmly unlocked it and retrieved a spare helmet from one of the bike's saddlebags.

"Here," he said to Elise. "You've gotta wear one of these in California."

Elise pulled her jean jacket on over her pink sweater and then took the offered helmet. Alex helped her adjust the strap. Then he threw his leg over the saddle of the bike and straightened it up off its kickstand.

Elise had never been on a motorcycle before, even as a passenger. The potential for grave bodily harm had always intimidated her. Now she was being asked to climb on the back of a bike with an almost total stranger while wearing little more than hosiery from her hips down. It seemed insane.

Alex flipped down the rear foot-pegs and patted his shoulder, motioning for her grab onto his jacket for leverage so she could climb on. Elise set the miniscule toe of her right shoe onto the nearside passenger footpeg, grabbed Alex's shoulder and swung her left leg up and over the bike. Her new perch felt precarious and the sun-warmed leather was hot under her bottom. With her knees splayed apart astride Alex's back and held upward by the high footpegs, all her weight rested on her groin. Her boyshort panties suddenly felt twice as snug as they slid high into the crack of her ass.

While Alex shuffled the bike around to face the street, Elise slid her sandals forward until the footpegs dropped into the shoes' tall arches. That felt more secure, she thought.

Alex fired up the motor. Elise winced. Not only was it loud, but the warm saddle's vibration under her ass made a mockery of her thin underwear. She may as well have been straddling a 700-pound vibrator fully nude for all the protection they offered.

It was going to be one hell of a ride, she thought as they pulled out into the street.

For the next several blocks Elise's main concern was not falling off the bike. Alex rode politely enough but she felt incredibly exposed to the rush of concrete and cars swirling all around her. The wind whipped her ponytail violently. It also flung the pleats of her skirt every which way. This was made obvious to everyone on the street by the startling contrast between the skirt's pink lining and white exterior. Elise was too terrified to remove either arm from around Alex's torso, so there was nothing she could do about her skirt. The vibrating blur of her ass atop the bike's high rear seat would remain free for all to see.

As they accelerated from intersection to intersection, crossing the busiest part of town, Elise closed her eyes and tried not to think about dying or the fact that everyone was seeing her essentially naked from the waist down.

She didn't open her eyes until the bike came to a stop in front of the crowded restaurant.

"Stay here," Alex shouted from under his helmet after dismounting. "I'll be right back! And don't take your feet off the pegs... the side pipes are super hot!"

Elise nodded. As Alex walked inside, she tried to arrange her skirt to better hide her crotch and ass, but with her knees bent up so high it was nearly impossible. Passersby were gawking. Her white thigh-high stockings, tall heels and tiny miniskirt were positively irresistible to the human eye.

At least she had a helmet on, Elise consoled herself as she sat there waiting. No one would have recognized her even if she had known people in this town. She clutched the little chrome handhold behind her seat and straightened her back to ease the tension of her waist chain.

When Alex returned, he carefully packed the boxes of food into both saddlebags. Elise remembered to tuck her ponytail down under the collar of her jacket just before they pulled out into traffic.

The ride back to the lab was equally embarrassing. Elise's fear had subsided somewhat, but that only made her more acutely aware of the bike's pleasurable vibrations. She could not help but tighten her hug around Alex every time he revved the big V-twin. It really did feel like giant vibrator. After the first few blocks, she realized her arousal was getting dangerously intense. Alex seemed to notice her tightening grip too, and began twisting the throttle more aggressively, shaking her squashed cunt. There was nothing she could do to alter her posture atop the high seat. Elise closed her eyes again, helpless against the onslaught of stimulation.

The roaring bike leaned right and left as Alex negotiated turns through the suburban labyrinth. It made Elise feel dizzy with her eyes closed, so she opened them. They were alongside a delivery truck. Elise saw the young driver glance over at her and smile. The buzzing in her clit flared sky-high as Alex goosed the throttle to weave in front of the truck.

By the time Alex pulled the bike up outside the lab, Elise was teetering on the edge of a clitoral climax. He gave the bike a final gratuitous burst of revs and then shut it off. Elise felt instantly disappointed.

She climbed off the bike and stood shakily in her tall heels. Echoes of vibration still fluttered inside her. Alex helped her remove his spare helmet. When he looked away, she reached under the back of her skirt with both hands and pulled her soaked underwear out from the crack of her ass.

Alex handed her one of the food boxes to carry. She followed him inside. Everyone was waiting for them in the first-floor kitchen. Even the three Japanese men from upstairs had joined the group lunch today.

Elise helped to plate all the food as the six men talked around a single long table. Their overlapping conversations in both Japanese and English were impossible to follow. She suspected that none of it was about her, but she did catch a few of them glancing at her legs. Her pussy felt like it was on fire.

Eating was the farthest thing from Elise's mind. She wasn't even sure she could eat, what with her waist chain being so tight... but mostly it was because she still felt the bike's vibrations under her skirt. The lightheadedness of hunger was clouding her logic. She took a sip of water and asked to be excused.

The downstairs bathroom seemed way too risky. All six men were likely to use it during their meal. Elise walked down the hallway as quietly as she could until she reached the base of the staircase. She glanced around to make sure nobody was watching. Then she crept upstairs and snuck into the Japanese men's restroom.

As she expected, it was surgically clean inside. The lighting, paint and fixtures were all upgraded compared to the downstairs bathroom. Otherwise the layout was identical.

Elise stepped into the stall farthest from the door, peeled her diaphanous underwear down to her knees and began stroking her tortured clit. She was physically pulsing with desire. She leaned forward and moaned. Her eyes clenched shut. She circled her clit faster and faster, surrendering to a lurid fantasy about Doctor Peters' big hands touching her from behind. This wouldn't take long.

Just as she was about to experience an exquisite release, she slid her other hand up under her sweater and bra to pinch a nipple. Her legs trembled as the orgasm hit her. Her panties fell to her ankles.

"Oh! Ohh! Fuck!" she involuntarily cried out as spasms of pleasure radiated outward from her clit.

The stall door crashed open. Elise spun around mid-orgasm.

Doctor Yamamoto.

Standing there.

Expressionless.

His white lab coat filled the doorway.

Before Elise could react, he lifted one finger to his lips and held it vertically. He shook his head disapprovingly.

Elise felt like she was in free-fall. She saw the doctor's hand reaching for her. Trapped in slow-motion, she could not get her hands out from her crotch and sweater fast enough. His grip latched onto her right wrist. He stepped back and turned, pulling her from the stall.

Elise's panties were still around her feet. She shuffled forward on the verge of tripping. Doctor Yamamoto pulled her firmly along behind him, crossing the bathroom toward the door. She tried desperately to reach down with her free hand to pull up her underwear but he just kept walking and nearly pulled her over. She lunged forward to keep from tripping. The panties tore. They slipped from her feet and were abandoned on the tile floor.

Doctor Yamamoto led her from the room like a naughty schoolgirl. His grip on her wrist was painfully tight as he walked her down the long hall toward his private office. Elise felt terrified, but not brave enough to resist him. Tears of shame rappelled down her cheeks.

They entered Doctor Yamamoto's office. Elise felt hugely relieved when he left the door wide open. He released her wrist at last. The next thing he did was fetch her a white handkerchief. She accepted it and carefully blotted her dripping eyes.

Doctor Yamamoto sat down and began mumbling to himself as he flipped through an old-fashioned Rolodex. Elise realized he was acting totally calm, as if nothing had happened. She used the opportunity to fix her cockeyed bra and smooth her rumpled clothes.

A full minute passed before he found what he was looking for: an embossed business card that he plucked from his Rolodex and carefully laid on the writing surface of his desk. Using a fountain pen, he wrote something on the back of the card. He then rose to his feet and handed the card to Elise with both hands. His face remained impassive.

After she accepted the card, Doctor Yamamoto held his index finger vertically in front of his lips. Elise understood this to mean she should keep a secret. But which one? The bathroom incident, the business card, or both? She turned the card over in her hand. On the back, he had written "Model 0."

inkyscandal
inkyscandal
911 Followers