Tease to Please Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inkyscandal
inkyscandal
911 Followers

She had no idea what that meant. Doctor Yamamoto caught her attention again and pointed at his watch. He held up nine fingers and pointed at the floor. It took a few repetitions, but eventually Elise guessed that he wanted her to return at 9:00 AM the next day. He then tapped his finger on the business card, smiled and pointed at her. Elise had no idea what any of that meant.

Doctor Yamamoto led her back to the top of the stairs. Before gesturing for her to descend, he reached up to the side of her face and gingerly tucked a loose strand of her hair back behind her ear. Elise couldn't believe how gentle his hand felt after that march down the hallway.

She pulled away from him and practically ran down the stairs.

Once safely back in Doctor Peters' office, Elise walked immediately into the closet and shut the door. There was no way she was going to spend another minute wearing this uniform, especially without underwear.

She changed into her long hippy skirt and casual top. Then she walked to the downstairs bathroom to wash her face and re-do her makeup. By the time she returned to her desk, she felt she had concealed all signs of her distress.

Doctor Peters didn't return for another few minutes. Elise tried her best to interact with him normally. There was no way, she decided, she would ever confess to him about being caught masturbating in the upstairs restroom. To admit any of it would destroy her summer and more. But that meant Doctor Yamamoto had leverage. She had to be careful.

As casually as she could manage, she asked Doctor Peters if she could work on her computer for the rest of the afternoon, rather than finishing the bookcase project.

"Sure," Arthur replied, "you can finish the bookcase tomorrow."

"Thanks," Elise said, forcing herself to sound surprised. Given what she was now wearing, she had been pretty confident of Doctor Peters' answer.

She opened a web browser and typed in the url listed on the secret business card. When she hit the Enter key, it brought up the landing page of a Japanese watch manufacturer. She selected 'English' and poked around for a little while. Elise didn't know much about watches, but the ones pictured on this website appeared to be very high-end. She typed 'Model 0' into the site's search box. There were no matches. She tried 'Model Zero' instead. Still nothing.

Perplexed, she surfed the site a little more, looking for a list of all the models they produced. Eventually she found a product list, but again there was no 'Model 0.' Finally, on the verge of giving up, she did a search for "Model O" instead.

Bingo. A pop-up box appeared on her screen warning her that the page she was trying to open was for adults only. She clicked the checkbox to certify that she was at least eighteen and entered the site. It turned out to be a mini-site within the watchmaker's domain. All the text was in Japanese. There was no English-language option.

After clicking around blindly for a quite a while, Elise found some pictures of a product that seemed to be the Model O. It looked like a highly-polished metal toroid, smaller than a man's wedding band. The hole in the middle of the donut-shape was tiny. The exterior appeared to be completely smooth. A schematic drawing of the device's inner workings in exploded view showed a complex stack of gearwheels and jewels arranged around the circle. There was one mainspring wound around the outer circumference. There was also a curved metal arm that looked like it had a tiny sledgehammer head on one end. There were no exterior hands or dials, and no visible means of attaching it to a strap or chain. To Elise's untrained eye, the whole apparatus looked like an automatic watch that had been hidden away uselessly inside a thick, silver Cheerio.

"How weird," Elise muttered to herself. She stared at the screen, trying to puzzle-out how this thing had any connection to her and Doctor Yamamoto. Eventually she copied down the long number with the Yen symbol next to it, opened a new tab and pulled up a currency converter.

"Holy crap!" Elise whispered. The Model O cost nearly twelve thousand dollars!

But that knowledge got her no closer to discovering its relevance. She opened a third browser window and Googled 'Model O' + the manufacturer's name. Only a dozen results appeared. Most of them linked to either password-protected or Japanese language sites. But there was one link that appeared to point to an English language discussion forum about watches. She clicked on it. The horology website was free, but she had to set up a member account to read the forums. She went through the tedious motions of creating a fake username and a disposable email address. In ten minutes, she was reading the forum post that Google had directed her to.

Within that post, the Model O was described in only two words: "clit clock"

Elise froze.

"You're off the clock!" Doctor Peters jovially called out from behind his desk. It was five o'clock already.

Elise squirmed in her seat. Was that a coincidence? His choice of words? Or did he actually see what she was looking at?!

Elise hurriedly shut down Windows and stood. She tried to smile in Doctor Peters' direction, but her mind was racing. She had too many questions, and the only answer she had found so far was positively terrifying.

On auto-pilot, she cleaned off her desk and prepared to leave.

"Aren't you going to work out?" Doctor Peters asked.

"Oh! Umm, I forgot." Elise stalled.

She was not in any state to exercise in front of him. Especially since that would mean wearing her gym clothes without any underwear.

"You know," she continued, feigning exhaustion, "I'm feeling a little too tired Doctor Peters. Is it okay if I use the bike tomorrow instead?"

Arthur's face revealed only mild disappointment, and he said it was no problem.

Elise left the building in a hurry and walked four blocks to the BART station in a state of shock. She was thankful for her long, comfortable skirt. Nobody on the train could tell that she wore no underwear.

*

Author's Note: I hope you liked reading chapter 4. The 5th one is in the works already. I would love to hear more comments though... such as your thoughts on these characters and the story so far. Thanks!

inkyscandal
inkyscandal
911 Followers