Tease to Please Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inkyscandal
inkyscandal
909 Followers

Arthur stopped in the middle of the room. The sight of Elise triggered an automatic response in his libido. No matter how distracted his intellect was, his body remembered.

She was on her side, turned away from him. Her auburn hair lay in a puddle around her head and neck. The side of her waist dipped low between her shoulder and hip, exaggerating the hourglass shape of her back.

Arthur moved closer, right to the edge of her bed. To his eye, Elise's shorts looked a size too small. Half her bottom was naked. Its twin domes beckoned his touch. With her pelvis canted to one side by gravity's pull, the soft cavity of her crotch was revealed. Her shorts protected her sex with a mere sliver of delicate fabric.

Exhaustion, desire and emotional turmoil deepened the creases spanning Arthur's forehead. Seeing such a youthful and beautiful woman lying in wait, so obviously available and desirous of his touch, fueled the fires of conflict within him.

He wanted Elise as completely as he had ever wanted any woman. But she was Sylvia's daughter, and his regret over deserting Sylvia remained undimmed. Her love had been seminal to his identity. Its loss was indivisible from his soul. She had accompanied him on that journey to manhood that happens only once, and then he had clumsily squandered their bond. The ache of losing her had been his constant companion for a quarter-century. Even his failed, ten-year marriage had not dislodged that blockage. There was no way two weeks of infatuation with Elise could, no matter how ardently he wished it. He was stuck.

Without intention, Arthur reached out and traced his fingertips over the swell of Elise's girlish flank. His hand moved instinctively, following a curve to her bottom. He palmed its left cheek. His fingers gently tensed, savoring her elasticity.

Elise sighed and rolled away onto her stomach. Her lower back arched once and then relaxed. The swell of her butt, its twin hills prominent above her slender legs and waist, teased open the floodgates of Arthur's lust. The chambers of his cock began to swell.

He thought of waking her and confessing his past with Sylvia. Broaching that truth would be a cruel confession, infecting Elise with far more misery and baggage than she deserved. But it might also be the only way forward for them as a couple. And Arthur wanted to move forward with her. In every tangible way, she exceeded his dreams.

He could not do it. There was too much else going on. He needed sleep and a clear mind so that he could nail tomorrow's presentation.

Against this Yin, the Yang of his growing erection fought and won.

Arthur found himself undressing robotically. His gaze was locked on Elise. His shoes and shirt came off. He undid his belt. His slacks fell to the carpet without sound, carrying his boxers with them. He put one knee onto Elise's bed and moved her laptop to the floor.

Arthur crawled, turned and then laid himself onto Elise's back. She woke with a gasp. His weight pressed her into the mattress. The sofa bed's metal frame creaked and twanged.

"Shhhhhh..." Arthur whispered directly into her ear. "Let's not talk."

Elise's eyes open wide. A weak grunt escaped her mouth. She felt his erection pressing against the back of her leg.

She reached back to touch the side of Arthur's bearded face, just to reassure herself that it was really him. Then she bit her lower lip and nodded in consent.

Arthur shifted his weight and reached down to Elise's thin shorts. He yanked them down with such urgency that their side seam tore halfway. Once they were gathered around her knees he re-mounted her, this time placing his penis directly against her crotch.

Elise arched her pelvis to meet him. The unexpected proximity of Doctor Peters' lust was a welcome shock after her day of yearning, doubt and violence. His heavy torso smothered her from behind. His beard and breath tickled her ear. One of his hands wriggled beneath her and found its way to her clitoris.

Elise let out a moan as his meaty fingers began to manipulate her sex. Her desire for his touch had smoldered all day. Now it leapt up in a great flame. She wanted to move for him, to thrust her pelvis backward and up so that he could ravage her like animal. But she was pinned beneath his weight. His legs were astride her own, preventing her from widening them. Only her hands, feet and head were free to move. The rest of her was confined beneath his embrace.

Elise felt an immediate and surprising reaction to this powerlessness. Her petite nostrils flared. She chewed her lower lip and pined for his penetration under her breath. This restriction of movement, this inability to contribute to what was she knew was about to happen, shot her arousal through the roof. Her vagina bathed itself in lubricant. Arthur's gyrating fingers spread her labia and dipped between. She let out a moan that sounded comically desperate, even to her.

"Don't move. Don't talk," Arthur whispered with his mouth still against her ear. "I just want to have you... exactly how you are."

Elise's response was intense and non-verbal. She clenched her butt cheeks around Arthur's erection. Her clitoris became as swollen as a cherry. Her breath turned hot and shallow. She lost the ability to keep her eyes open.

Arthur removed his hand from her vulva and rose to his knees, straddling her bare ass. He grabbed her pelvis and pulled it high, prying her gluteal crease apart to expose her most intimate parts. Elise felt the warm head of his cock lodge itself against her opening. She buried her hands under her pillow and willed her body to hold still. She wanted to be taken, forcefully and completely, without being allowed so much as a word.

Arthur clutched her pelvis and stared down. The widest point of her hips still seemed slight between his hands. His thumbs stretched her soft buttocks apart. His cockhead nuzzled her perineum. The pink star of her anus looked impossibly tiny.

He rocked himself back and forth, dragging his glans across her outer labia until it was coated with her moisture. Selfishly, he added no saliva to ease their impending union. He wanted proof that Elise's desire for him was ripe enough to lubricate him unaided, despite the brevity of time and stimulation he had given her.

Gently he pushed in. And so it was.

Elise's auburn-covered skull lifted off the mattress. His cockhead's girth pressed her labia inward, forcing the walls of her vagina to stretch wide.

His hands held her open while his big organ sank slowly inward.

Elise's mouth opened and held. Arthur cursed, pulled back briefly and then began to stroke into her, deeper each time.

Elise balled her hands into fists beneath the pillow, pulling the fitted sheet up off the mattress. Her feet flexed. Her anus cinched tight.

In her mind, the penis now entering her body felt twice as big as any she had ever experienced. Even the night before, when she had ridden atop Arthur's cock for the first time, it had not felt quite so large. Now it was entering her from behind, urgently, and she was devoid of control. Nascent panic escalated her heart rate... but in a good way. She had no role here except submission and enjoyment. That second part, she realized quickly, was not going to be a problem. Her body was climbing arousal's ladder two or three rungs at a time. She relinquished herself to Doctor Peters, trusting him to slake her rising lust with nothing but deep penetrations of cock. Sexual delight became her lone focus.

Arthur was soon driving the entirety of his length into her, thrusting his hips in grandiose style, making each penetration as dramatic and deep as he could. Elise's flat tummy had to flutter visibly outward to accommodate him.

He was so deep within her that she wanted to cough. Breathing became difficult.

Arthur's gaze alternated between the profile of her face, where expressions of pleasure played like a highlight reel, and the junction of their genitals, where her bright pink inner labia and perineum were being dragged into the light by every evacuation of his cock. Her wetness was complete. The long shaft of his penis gleamed as though it had been lacquered with oil.

Every time he rammed his cock back into her, Elise let out a yelp and her little butt bounced upward. The angle of her lower back bent higher and higher with each slap of their bodies.

Seeing Elise's responsiveness made Arthur feel thirty years younger. The pressure within his cock climbed higher. Throbs of exquisite pleasure traversed his groin. He planted one foot up beside Elise's hip and let go of her ass. He wrapped both hands around her slim waist instead and held tight, pinning her to the sheets so she could not escape his penetrations.

He continued beating his organ into her, on and on, lathering her eager lubricant. The tender flesh of her ass trembled and reddened.

They were both soon sheened with sweat but neither noticed. Arthur made his penis disappear into her small orifice over and over, watching footage of an impossible magic trick on high-speed loop. Her taut perineum flipped in and out like a diaphanous wiper blade, clinging to every detail of his pumping shaft. The wet slapping of his balls to her clit was audible.

Elise began to orgasm.

Arthur could not tell whether the Model O was assisting him in this regard or not, but frankly at that moment he did not give a damn. He just wanted to fuck her little body as thoroughly as possible. He wanted to possess her, to mark her, to make her quake in response to his manhood. It was primal, what he was doing to her, and he knew it.

Elise knew it too, though she would not have put it in those terms exactly. She felt willingly subjugated, like she was making a gift of herself. She was giving Doctor Peters her body, to do with as he pleased, and he in return was giving her his power. Their exchange was as equal as it was intimate. It was also, she realized, making her cum so sharply that her mind and body were freed of every concern. Only blinding pleasure remained, punctuated by the deep beating of his penis.

Elise's stretched vagina tensed around his cock as she climaxed. Her arms thrashed the sheets near her head. Her teeth clenched around staccato squeaks of joy. Arthur could hardly see her face anymore, so tossed-about was the mop of her hair.

He kept his grip tight around her waist and continued thrusting into her, faster. The inner cheeks of her narrow ass flexed tight around the girth of his sliding cock.

Elise's lungs emptied themselves as she came. Her lubrication redoubled. One long droplet swung from her clitoral hood, shaken by each impact of Arthur's balls.

Despite such wetness, the interior of Elise's pussy made no noise. It was sealed so tightly around him that not a single molecule of air got through. Nothing stood between Arthur's most sensitive skin and the weeping membranes her young vagina.

Arthur kept on delivering his cock's full measure, using strokes whose speed blurred the tiny star of her anus.

Elise became delirious. Sex had never felt like this before. Her little feet kicked the mattress. She was going to pieces with pleasurable panic.

Arthur's own orgasm was not far away. The softness of her skin beneath him, the sheer femininity of her reactions and the wetness of her welcoming interior all conspired to pull his body's trigger.

He managed to hold out, barely, for another minute or so; fucking Elise so hard that her eyes rolled back. It then took all his willpower to extract his cock, just in time, from that pink and very happy place.

He ejaculated all over Elise's back and buttocks; collapsing forward onto one hand, grunting, sweating and nearly out of control.

Elise gasped a lungful of air. She was empty. She could breathe again.

She cooed beneath his warm streamers of semen.

When it was finished, Arthur's neck went slack. His forehead came to rest against her ear. He was panting. Elise reached back to hold the side of his face tenderly. She could feel ticklish streaks of his fluid running off either side of her back. A pool of it formed near the base of her spine. She flexed her wet gluteals around his erection's slackening remains and wriggled with happiness.

"God..." she whispered. "I needed that."

Arthur rolled off her, collapsing onto his side.

"Yeah," he exhaled. "Me too."

They lay next to each other in silence for a long while, just breathing.

Elise still did not move. She clung to the afterglow of being taken so roughly, not wanting to surrender to the ordinariness of any other position. She stayed flat on her stomach and savored the gradual cooling of liquid all over her skin. She had never felt so glad to be decorated with cum.

Elise kept her eyes closed and compelled her breathing to slow. She wanted to fall asleep exactly as Doctor Peters had left her.

Arthur rose from the creaky bed. The magnitude and diversity of challenges before him assailed his fleeting peace. He staggered away, killed the overhead lights and continued down the hall to his room. Without so much as closing the door or brushing his teeth, he collapsed into the cool sheets of his bed.

His body was exhausted. His busy brain, however, refused to shut down until nearly one o'clock in the morning. Then, at last, he fell asleep.

In the wee hours of the morning, Arthur twitched. His eyeballs moved rapidly beneath closed lids. His pulse was at a canter. Tendons fired in his wrists and feet, combating an ethereal enemy.

*

inkyscandal
inkyscandal
909 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
the Alex incident bothered me

I fully understand and support Elise's violence against Alex after that near-rape scene and the appaling combination of being ignorant to her mood, condescendlingly smug about work fulfillment and sexually demanding with no regard whatesoever to the feelings of his "victim". It sounded to me like she almost killed him (breaking someone's skull isn't healthy) okay, he still shouts so he's not dead, but just leaving him behind like that and keeping quiet about the incident feels not only irresponsible but also stupid on many levels. That kept bothering me as the days quickly rolled forward.

Auden JamesAuden Jamesabout 10 years ago
@ inkyscandal: “Update from the author”

It’s true that Mrs. Yamamoto was alluded to in chapter 1 (Arthur said about Dr. Yamamoto: “‘He's happily married and goes straight home every night. I've met his wife and they seem totally devoted to each other.’”), thus in the strong sense I was wrong about her being “never before mentioned even once”; but still I think her up until now having played no role of import whatsoever and t h e n effectuating the cancellation of Elise’s pivotal role in the PVA tissue demonstration seems slightly ‘out of place’, to say the least, thus in the weak sense I maintain the “deus ex machina” claim about Mrs. Yamamoto.

Anyway, I’m intrigued what is going to change about the present chapter in three days’ time!

And write on and take your muse for a walk around chapter 11!

Thank you,

Auden James

inkyscandalinkyscandalabout 10 years agoAuthor
Update from the author

Hi all: I took a few days' break after posting this chapter, and when I returned to read it online I found it a bit lacking. The second two thirds in particular seem slim on fun and long on angst. So, you'll be happy to know that a new extended and, umm... stimulating final scene has been written and will be posted shortly. Look for it to appear right here in 3 days' time. I have also taken the opportunity to weed out a typo and adjust a few other words along the way, all to the betterment of your reading.

Thanks for joining me on this adventure!

PS: And thanks AJ for the comment... It's the most positive I've ever heard you. :) And, while we are picking nits, Mrs. Y was alluded to in Ch 1. You see, she knows something all along that nobody else does, other than the perpetrator (hint, hint). All shall be revealed in time.

Auden JamesAuden Jamesabout 10 years ago
Back on Track (but by the Right Set of Points?)

I’m delighted with the way the present chapter reads significantly more focused or “tidied” than the last one did. It’s also a novelty to the series to start off the chapter with full-on bodily character contact, although the ‘in medias res’ feel to it was slightly diminished by the flashback to what has happened since the afternoon the day before up to the “first real kiss” of Arthur and Elise at the beginning of the present chapter (I’m not too sure it was necessary at that point to comprehensively inform the reader how this all came about, since it might have added to the thrill of their rampant tryst to just give some broad hints in between and let the reader figure out the details while Arthur and Elise go at it feverishly).

However, after 9 antecedent chapters and some frickin’ near delirious episodes (e.g. Elise’s wild masturbation in chapter 3, her fitting and first wearing of the “Model O” in chapter 5, her wet spanking received by Arthur in chapter 6, etc.) the subsequent “coitus primitus” of the present chapter had a quite peculiarly anticlimactic effect, at least on this one reader: Auden James, critical old me. Problem is I cannot really pinpoint what the (read: my) problem with the present sex scene is, all I can say is that I lusted for “more” – whatever this “more” might mean. A more drawn-out approach to the denuding and priming of our heroine for the supposedly big moment of her ‘first real union’ with Arthur? Possibly. (After all, that supposedly big moment lasts little longer than a single LIT page [while the whole built-up so far amounts to a whopping 28 LIT pages], or does it?) A more substantial recognition of the size question? Maybe. (Otherwise that one seems to have been badly overstated in chapter 7 where Elise eyeing his one-eyed monster asked Arthur: “‘But seriously, how are you not in a zoo?’”) A more in-depth look at the after-effects and after-actions of Elise and Arthur, on the personal as well as interpersonal level, post-coital? Not necessarily, though the narrative might have not so insignificantly benefitted in a ‘literary’ kind of way from something or other along these lines. Anyway, I hope these more or less rhetorical questions help to elucidate a little the peculiarity of the anticlimax I experienced reading the primal sex scene of “Tease to Please Ch. 10.”

As for the rest of the ‘action’ of the present chapter I think there are three remarks to be made:

a) The upcoming visit of Sylvia adds a nice element of suspense to the narrative, inviting the reader to conjecture her agenda (what can be so important about it to necessitate a call to her daughter at 1:21 AM?) as well as allowing for (prospectively) intriguing character dynamics in between Elise, Arthur and Sylvia, the first signs thereof the reader is already witnessing with Arthur (reluctantly?) keeping his distance towards Elise after their initial carnal tryst.

b) The cancellation of the PVA tissue demonstration with Elise as live test object is, at least to my mind, for multiple reasons (that I mentioned already and can be looked up in my comments on past chapters, especially chapter 9), fundamentally the right authorial decision. However, the way the author called it off in the present chapter doesn’t strike me as genuine or “true,” but rather artificial or “deus ex machina”: out of the blue a character never before mentioned even once (Mrs. Yamamoto) calls her by now well-established pervert husband (Dr. Yamamoto) and convinces him that “American companies, with their American shareholders, will flatter their own ego... their childish desire to heal the world. For this, they will pay more. We were foolish to not see that.” I cannot rid myself of the intuition that I as a readers buying into this line of “reasoning” were rather foolish myself. (And how did Dr. Yamamoto suddenly wise up about Sylvia’s and Arthur’s long gone love relationship?) Q: Does the end justify the means?

c) Alex’s aggressive approach on Elise seemed to me, at least at the outset, titillating and in character with his previous libidinous outbursts (cf. his acting in the limo in chapter 9 or getting his hands on Elise’s cellular number in chapter 8 – apropos: why did all of the “three missed calls and two unread texts” turn out to be from her mother and not a single one from Alex? He couldn’t be so infatuated with Elise to totally forget about calling or texting her, could he?), but, alas, this situation, charged with interpersonal tension and moral obstacles to overcome, is far too easily and quickly escalated and resolved in an effeminate brawl of uncalled-for violence and near-fatal heel strikes that strike me as neither amusing nor “realistic” nor “believable” (words used by the author herself repeatedly to describe her ‘literary’ objective in several forewords to antecedent “Tease to Please” chapters), on the contrary, but caricatural and strangely vacuous, lacking the rightful narrative import an attempted rape should be provided with in the “prick tease” context of the final encounter between Elise and Alex.

Well, the digital clock on top of my writing desk displays 11:00 PM.

And I think I virtually covered all the aspects that came to my mind while reading chapter 10 in the first place and I hope that you could bear with me commenting and criticizing and nit-picking once again at excessive length. And once again, to end on a thoroughly positive note, I’m pleased about all the different possible plot lines and romantic entanglements presenting themselves at the present point of the narrative and about possibly finding out which ones the author will eventually pin down on paper in the chapters to come!

Keep on writing and sharing a great time and pleasure with your readers,

Auden James

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
In a Room Full of People Catherine is hired to appear nude for an upscale party.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Natural Born Fucker Hot reporter is fucked on national television.in NonConsent/Reluctance
April Plays Capture the Flag Sorority girl does what she has to do to win.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Utter Humiliation of Penny Love Penny's naked in public and it's not a nightmare!in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories