Teased and Denied Ch. 08

Story Info
Husband eats another mystery creampie, but there is a twist.
1.6k words
4.52
94.1k
23

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next morning in extreme discomfort. My cock was trying to get hard but of course to no avail. I got up and headed down to start coffee and breakfast. The whole time I was still unsure about the events of the night before. I still didn't know exactly how I felt about eating another man's creampie. No, I was turned on. I just wasn't sure why. I really think it was the fact that I was being forced to do something I really didn't want to do. I really didn't want to eat another man's come but I did like being dominated and controlled. With that thought I resigned myself to continue to follow the instructions of my wife. If that entailed following Ashley's instructions too, then so be it. I felt better.

I carried my Lori some coffee. She was in the bathroom when I got to the bedroom. I set the cup on her bedside table and waited for her to emerge. When she did she climbed on the bed on all fours and spread her legs wide giving me access to her pussy. I quickly licked the droplets of urine from her. She then lay back, spread her legs, and told me to give her an orgasm. I quickly buried my tongue deep in her pussy. As I licked and sucked she started telling me that she really hoped Ashley followed through with another creampie today because she really wanted to see me eat it. I know I blushed but kept at my task. Very soon she erupted in orgasm and I licked her clean. She finished her coffee and got up to take a shower. I returned to the kitchen and prepared her breakfast and another cup of coffee.

The morning went as usual. Lori left to do some shopping and I cleaned the house and got lunch together. She returned about one and we ate then I cleaned up. Around three the phone rang and Lori answered. I only heard half the conversation but I knew it was Ashley and that she would be over around six or so with my special treat. I felt butterflies in my stomach start up again.

Lori told me that she had no intention of restraining me and that I had better do as I was told. The ball whipping I had received several months ago was still fresh on my mind and I had no doubt I would be punished at least that bad if not worse.

At 6:05 Ashley arrived. She came in, stripped off her sundress, sat down on the sofa and spread her legs. I could see fluid on the insides of her thighs, and when her pussy lips gaped open I could see a pool of off-white jism nestled in her pussy. She looked at me and said "come and get it".

I have to admit, I hesitated and swallowed hard. My wife quickly stopped any thought of rebellion with a curt order to get busy. I was beaten. I dropped to my knees and positioned myself between Ashley's outstretched legs. Slowly I lowered my face to the gooey mess that was her pussy. I began by licking the moisture from the inside of her thighs. Now that I knew what it was, I could detect the familiar taste of semen from my own experiences of eating my own. I continued to lick her thighs then moved to the lips and licked them clean. I could put it off no longer and plunged my tongue deep into her messy hole, scooping the creamy secretions out with my tongue and into my mouth. I continued this until I felt Ashley tense up and explode in orgasm squeezing the remainder of the semen mixed with her own sweet nectar into my mouth and down my throat. I licked her clean while she recovered.

When I looked around at Lori, she was sitting in a large chair with her legs draped over each arm. She had three fingers buried in her pussy which was literally dripping on the upholstery of the chair. I didn't even ask, I move between her legs and began licking and sucking her pussy until she too exploded in orgasm. It was very hot scene to say the least.

I then got up and proceeded to fix dinner while the girls basked in the afterglow of their orgasms. While the three of us ate, the ladies kept exchanging looks at each other making me wonder what was up. Finally Ashley broke the silence by asking my wife if she wanted to tell me or should Ashley herself do it. Lori began by telling me that it had all been a ruse. She had collected some of my semen after each of my recent milkings. Ashley had stored it in the refrigerator and injected it into her pussy right before she came in the house. It was a creampie made with my sperm that I had eaten the last two days. Lori told me they did it just to mess with my head. Boy did it ever. Then the other shoe dropped. Ashley said that now that she knew I would do it, the next creampie would not be one of my own making.

I cleaned up from dinner and Ashley left. Lori went up to shower and I soon followed. After my shower Lori met me at the door and told me she wanted to play a little tonight so we headed off to the playroom. I was soon tightly strapped down and my Mistress removed my chastity tube. She began by stroking me very softly until I was panting with desire. That is when she introduced a new twist. While stroking me with her left hand, she lubed up her right and started probing my ass until I relaxed then inserted first one then two fingers working them in and out as she teased me. The pleasure was unbelievable. I couldn't stop myself from thrusting into her hand which only caused her to laugh and remove it. After who knows how long she tired of the game and announced that I hadn't drawn a marble today.

Lori retrieved the bag and asked if I would like for her to draw the marble for me. Since I was secured, I nodded and her hand plunged into the bag. She turned slightly away and I couldn't really see her hand as she withdrew it but I heard her say "too bad, another white". My heart sank as I watched her dump the blues that had already been drawn back in the bag. Fifty one days and counting. I was beginning to go insane with the desire to come.

My wife mounted my mouth and I began my task of pleasuring her when she pulled away and slid down my body to my cock. She slowly impaled herself on my very hard cock telling me she just wanted to feel me in her for a few minutes and to be sure I controlled myself. The pleasure of her hot, wet, pussy was indescribable. There was no way I could last very long like this but she just kept up a slow pace all the time telling me not to come.

I was getting closer and closer and began to tell her she needed to stop. She didn't act like she heard me. I was really fighting to control my orgasm and was losing rapidly. I almost scream for her to stop. She leaned down and whispered in my ear that the marble had really been green as she impaled herself deeply on my twitching cock. I exploded. Wave after wave of pleasure emanated through my body. It seemed that time stopped as my balls contracted time after time against the ball stretcher. Even though I had been milked the night before, I produce quite a load filling my wife's hot pussy with my semen.

I finally slumped in my bonds when the last contraction was done. Lori was sucking on my nipples which I realized now had intensified my orgasm even more. I then felt her moving up on my body and soon she had planted her come filled pussy on my mouth. I quickly started licking and sucking her clean scooping globs of my come from deep inside her hot hole. I then moved up and began tonguing her sensitive clit until she rewarded me with an orgasm of her own, her pussy muscles squeezing what was left of my come mixed with her juices into my awaiting mouth.

After I was locked and released, we made our way to the bedroom where after quick trips into the bathroom for nightly routines we crawled into bed. As she snuggled up to me she began to gently massage my balls. I told her how intense my orgasm had been. We both agreed that the longer I was denied, the more intense my orgasm was. I then told her that the orgasm games were fun and that I would like to play them from time to time but that we didn't have to do it all the time. When Lori asked what I meant, I continued telling her that since I really didn't know when I would orgasm again anyway that sometimes she could just tell me she would let me come when she thought I deserved it. Lori really liked that so we agreed that we would not have a game this cycle.

Just before she drifted off to sleep, I was informed that she wanted to test the theory about my orgasms being better the longer I went without. I realized then that I was probably looking at more than fifty or so days until my next one. I asked if that is what she meant and my fears were confirmed. I was told that she was thinking about somewhere in the hundred or so day range and with that she drifted off to sleep leaving me to contemplate my fate.

To be continued...