Teasing & Pleasing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SallyJam
SallyJam
397 Followers

Suddenly, he pulled his fingers out of my pussy, just as I was about to have a moaning orgasm. Then, before I could stop him, he pulled my thong slightly to one side and he thrust his big cock inside me. As he entered me from behind, my tits pressed against the wall of the pool. The friction on my nipples, my thong rubbing against my clit, the thought of being fucked right here in public, it all made me closer and closer to coming.

He began to fuck me harder and harder, faster and faster. I was losing control and had almost forgotten that we were in a pool with dozens of other people. I didn't even know this man's name, and here I was, letting him screw me in front of everybody. I wondered how many people knew exactly what he was doing to me. Then I looked up to see his friends watching me, lust in their eyes, and it was obvious that they could tell I was letting him fuck me.

I looked straight at them, as he hammered into me, harder and faster and deeper each time, his balls slamming against my ass. Each time he thrust against me, I was pushed up slightly so that my now naked tits were bouncing up and down above the surface of the water. His cock felt massive inside me, and it was such a rush to know that there were all these people watching me be so dirty. I could hear him start to grunt and groan until I felt his cock grow even bigger inside me and I orgasmed, screaming and moaning, as he powerfully thrust against me one last time before he exploded, his come filling up my pussy, and I felt so good and naughty and dirty.

When he had finished, he turned me around and kissed me deeply.

"To answer your question from before," he said, grinning. "You are a filthy slut."

"I know," I smiled back.

SallyJam
SallyJam
397 Followers
12