Teasing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there looking at him for a full minute before I dove at him, knocking him to the floor and kissed him all over his face.

Laughing he rolled me over so that he was on top. Pulling back enough to look at me, "Does that mean you will? You'll marry me and make me the happiest man alive?"

All I could do was nod as I pulled him down for another deep passion filled kiss. Dimly we heard the captain announce that we would be landing in fifteen minutes. Brian pulled away first to get up, pulling me up with, "I'll get the papers picked up before we land while you go in the restroom to change."

Though I was puzzled, I did as he told me to, this time. Entering the amazingly good size restroom, I saw a garment bag hung on hook, a box on the counter, and a shopping bag on the floor. There was a card hanging from the bag's zipper that simply read, "Thank you for saying yes." Shaking my head, I smiled as I opened it to reveal a beautiful knee length white summer dress with thin shoulder straps. This made me laugh, because I bought a nightgown very similar to it. The box contained delicate three-inch heeled sandals, also in white. Looking in the shopping bag I found shear white thigh high nylons and a lacey garter belt, though I looked, there were no panties and no bra. I guess Brian wanted to know that I would barely have anything on under the dress. Since we only had a few minutes until we landed, I dress quickly. As I put each item on, I found myself amazed even more, because everything fit as though made for me. Before exiting the restroom, I let my hair down to cascade down my back with all the curls that I hoped Brian would like.

Stepping out I could see Brian bent over the briefcase as he was putting our papers away. Since we only had less than two minutes left, I cleared my throat and walked over to him. Brian turned to me, his eyes nearly popped out of his head as he slowly stood up with a big grin on his face. Not being able to resist the urge, I twirled in a quick circle, letting the flowing skirt flare out around my thighs, knowing that he could see the garter belt underneath as I did so.

"Do you like it? You should. You were more than likely the one who picked it out."

All Brian was capable of doing was staring at me and nodding his head as we sat down in our seats and buckled up for the landing.

12