Teasing Is Only The Beginning Ch. 01

Story Info
The first strand of an eventual web.
990 words
4.16
31.6k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jcubed
jcubed
3 Followers

I hear the door clank shut behind you and your heels click off into the distance. I'm still strapped straight to the floor on my back, my hands tied tightly with black nylon rope that's attached to an O-ring in the wall on each side of the room, my legs tied the same; my morning sweat now dried to my skin and your cum dripping from my mouth. Your tease had its desired effect, leaving my cock rock hard with the smell of you coming in through my nostrils keeping it that way.

I can still imagine your dripping pussy just above my eyes and your fingers rubbing over top of your clit until you were able to bring yourself to orgasm, letting everything drip down into my mouth and down my cheeks. I begged you for it, pleading with my eyes, my cock rocking back and forth. I can't believe my luck as I hear your heels coming closer once again, already having resigned to staying in the same position all day this is a special treat I'm not usually allowed.

The latch on the door twists and swings open. You stand in the doorway, dressed in all black; leather corset gripping your sides tightly, long black heels strapped delicately to your feet, black satin panties hugging tightly under your leather skirt, your breasts bulging forward miraculously, bursting out from the top of the corset. My eyes are glued to you as your hands travel up the side of the doorway, stopping only when you can't reach them any higher.

Moving seductively, you sway your hips from side to side, using your hands to keep perfect balance. You slowly turn showing me the ass I have begged for so many times and the panties covering it. A warm breeze comes in from the doorway and as it travels up my feet and finally to my balls, my cock leaks a giant glob of pre-cum and I can't help but moan loudly, begging you without words to let me feel your moistness around my cock.

You continue your dance as you smile inwards. Bending now and letting your skirt pass your ass and allow me a perfect view of the back of your panties. The way the material hugs skin tight and a small spot of wetness I spot forces another moan from my throat and glob of pre-cum from my cock as I strain my neck trying to see you. I can't believe my eyes, the object of my desire so painfully close yet seeming so far.

You continue from the doorway now towards me. Your heels click on the ground and echo throughout the stonewalled room. (Click) As you continue towards me your hands travel down the sides of the corset, feeling the leather against your skin. (Click) You stare into my eyes as your hands reach the bottom of the corset and your thumbs rest on your lower back, leaning back ever so slightly, a pure seductress. (Click) You move yourself slightly and seductively to my left, making sure you sway your hips with every step, letting me soak in your form longer and longer. (Click) I moan again loudly as you're at my feet now, looking straight down at me, your hands still at your hips.

Your feet trace my legs now and you bend at the knees slightly as you reach my hips, leaning over me, your tits staring me in the eyes as you put a hand down onto my chest to brace yourself. Your weight presses down onto my chest with both hands now you lower your hips over my rock hard cock, your eyes never leaving mine. With your short skirt draped around my own hips, as well, now the only thing between your pussy and my dick is the thin satin fabric of your panties. I can feel the heat emanating from you onto my cock as you position yourself at the base of me and press your warm, panty clad pussy against me firmly but not roughly.

Slowly now, your hands still on my chest, pressing harder now, you move your hips slowly upwards, dragging yourself over me, forcing my cock against my stomach. The wetness on your panties dampens my cock as you continue to travel upwards not stopping until you can feel the head of my cock against the fabric covering your sweet hole and now is when you relieve pressure from my chest and slowly put all of your weight down onto my hips. Finally properly seated you take your hands and delicately trace your fingertips up my rib cage, still staring at me, my senses seem to be heightened as I feel your fingernails drag across my skin lightly, traveling up around my pecks and up my neckline before your fingers snake their way into my hair.

The tension builds and my cock flexes on its own before more pre-cum flows from the tip of my dick, mixing with the dampness on your panties. The silence of your actions creates a surreal mood in the room, mixing your seduction with passion that I've only ever witnessed in romance novels. When your words finally break the silence they don't tear through it ruining the mood, they are kind and sweet and most importantly soft, seemingly flowing in with the air itself.

"mmmm," you moan and I can feel the vibrations run through you, "what would you do to be inside of me right now? What would you do to feel your dick slide inside of me and up into me? What would you give to be connected to me right now?" Knowing my rough voice would break the sweet and seductive mood that you've created so wonderfully I do my best to stare into your eyes with all of my intensity, flexing my cock and feeling it engorge under you. You smile down at me...

jcubed
jcubed
3 Followers