All Comments on 'Teasing Wife'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Do not listen to these jerks

These punks are not real readers of this site and are just out to attack authors and readers of this style of story. Ignore them completely. Love your work please keep writing more.

BazzzBazzzover 16 years ago
Suggestion for the "ditto" comment

I have a better idea. Instead of bothering all those writers that contribute to this site in their own way, either with stories you like or dislike, why don't you write one of your own. I mean we've had to put up with your endless drivel in your moronic comments, maybe it's time you manned up, wrote a story and then actually used your name on this site. And I have an additional suggestion, until you follow the first suggestion why don't you just shut up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The world is full of idiots...

Astonishing... What do you think "loving wives" is going to be about? You must seriously be an idiot if you don't get it. If you want romance, read romance--or erotic couplings... If you have something constructive to say about the story, say it; otherwise, be quiet and read another category. Critique the work... Otherwise, explain to your therapist why the category upsets you, not us. And if it is going to upset you, why read it--unless you really are an idiot..?

To the author, ignore the drivel and keep trying, this isn't bad--needs some work, but not bad.

And to the folks who run the site, leave it alone--it works, the idiots notwithstanding.

BazzzBazzzover 16 years ago
God I thought you had died

Or I guess I was just hoping you had. Your comment just previous to mine is another look into the mind of a moron with nothing better to do than sit around your house in your bathrobe and actually think that anyone cares what you write. Anoymous in Realityworld is a moniker best used by someone trying to convince people of your sanity. I'm sorry but it's just not working loser.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Gary's Baby

So who is going to raise Gary's baby with you...Gary or Scott, or both?

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Gary's Baby

So who is going to raise Gary's baby with you...Gary or Scott, or both?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Shared

Sharedwhorewife is closer to the truth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous