All Comments on 'Tech Support Favors'

by JMiller69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Process this

"It was in the mid 70's and Jenna was in a lime green tank top with a plunging neck line and tight white denim shorts and flip flops."

And she asks for computer help??? What for the mainframe she has in her trailer???

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Learn to use context clues:

mid 70's as in temperature, not time period moron. Guess you missed the second grade where you learn to differentiate words and paragraphs within the written form.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 12 years ago
Every Tech Support Nerd's Dream

As a former networking tech in the 1990's, (MCSE/CNE woot!), I liked this story. I also liked Jenna's character and the mother-son roleplay. Very hot!.

This is obviously a fantasy, but hey, that's what Lit and fantasy are for, to express what we really want and either point us toward it happening IRL or appreciating what's good IRL.

The bit with the 70's- pfft! A little better contextual cue would have made it clearer, but I didn't think we'd traveled back to the days of Laverne and Shirley in that sentence.

Somebody's missed their Prozac meds or just messing with you.

My only problem with this story is I didn't feel particularly invested in the characters. Your hero's a techie focused on maxing out his tech skills. Cool. It beats slinging crack for a living, but what drove him to be an asocial arrogant douche? You don't need a five-page info dump explaining it.

Jenna's a Cherry 2000 with no interior life as far as we the audience know. She went to a lot of trouble NOT to have kids. That whole bit about four brothers and knowing nasty when she saw it hinted as some dark places if like me, your mind picks up on sordid details like that.

I understand your choice to make the sex happen vs going into that territory.

These two lovers coming together from the emotional scrap heap could've had a lot more poignancy and emotional impact

if you brought those bits up.

Please keep writing. I gave this story 4/5 because it was a hot wank, just needing a little more emotional steak to go with the sexual sizzle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Proof Read!!

Many silly mistakes where you obviously changed your mind what to write, but without removing what you'd already written!

Result? Sentence tries to go two different ways at the same time!

Plus "Jenna would then ...", "Jenna would then ...", "Jenna would then ..." - for goodness sake vary the record now and again!

Don't keep starting paragraphs with the same three words!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
IT COULD HAVE BEEN A VERY GOOD STORY EXCEPT

of your continuous she would I would we would she would and on and on and on. You can see I am not the only one that is saying the same thing. Get over that type of writing and you can give us a very good story.

Powertool79Powertool79over 12 years ago
You Should

do more research. Nothing you wrote about the AF was correct.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Excellent Story

That was a very enjoyable read.

chytownchytownalmost 4 years ago
Fun Read***

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous