Telemarketing Turnabout Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what's for breakfast?" I asked, without expectations.

I may not have had ulterior motives, but Becca did. She arched her eyebrows, licked her lips and pulled back the sheet. My dick was at half mast, and she wasted no time in gobbling it down. She immediately started her patented 'suck, bob, stroke, twist, repeat' action, with its accompanying wet slurping noises. Apparently, she was intent on getting a protein smoothie appetizer before breakfast.

I was sitting up slightly, leaning back against the headboard, which gave me a view of the large mirror above the dresser, but my eyes were closed, enjoying the incredible sensations Becca was giving me. When I finally opened my eyes, I noticed that the door was slightly ajar, and while my attention was on the small sliver of a gap, I saw movement. Then the gap widened slowly, until it was about 4 inches wide. Now I didn't just see movement ; I could see Lizzie's eyes. The mirror gave her a perfect angle to watch her Mother sucking my cock without abandon.

I know. I should have told Becca we were being watched. It may not have made any difference, but she had a right to know that her daughter was there. But, the horny guy in me made me keep my mouth shut, finding the thought of an audience even more arousing.

Becca was moaning and slurping away, and it felt fabulous, but my eyes were glued to the gap, where I could now see a rapid, repeating motion, which I assumed was Lizzie's hand on her own clit. That's about when I made eye contact with her, and she disappeared from view. I thought I had scared her away, but I should have known better. She was her Mother's daughter, after all. Not only did she come back, she came back naked, and opened the door wider. Much wider. Like, at least halfway.

Remember when I said she was her Mother's younger twin? It still stands. She was watching her Mother give me a glorious blowjob, and frigging her own clit furiously. The motion of her left arm transferred to her breasts, jiggling and rippling them wildly. Her tits were nearly as full and round as her Mother's, although her nipples were smaller, lighter in colour and not nearly as thick. Now, her right hand joined the left, with two fingers plunging into her presumably wet pussy. Her breasts were now pressed together more, and bouncing faster.

Becca was yet to give me that private showing of her masturbation skills, but I felt like I was watching the video replay, as Lizzie sawed and stabbed at her cunt. Her mouth was open in silent agony as she approached orgasm. I was closing in on my own climax, with Becca's mouth working it's magic. I watched Lizzie's eyes, burning with passion. She was no longer watching her Mother's lips on my cock. Her eyes were locked with mine.

I couldn't take any more stimulus. Becca's mouth combined with Lizzie's frenzied self-pleasuring, and her lusty visage, to push me over the edge. I grabbed Becca's head and held it tight, flooding her mouth with scalding white syrup. I howled loudly, while Lizzie had her own orgasm in virtual silence, shaking and spasming throughout.

Becca was moaning her own joy as she swallowed my load eagerly, I looked down to see her cheeks hollow with her suction, that demanded every drop of my cum go down her throat. When I looked back in the mirror, the door was closing quietly. She smacked her lips when she released my exhausted dick.

"Mmmm hmmm! Thank you for the 'amuse bouche', baby! So yummy!" she giggled, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "Okay, you stay here and rest. I'll let you know when breakfast is ready." She wrapped her naked form in the white satin robe hanging on the back of the door, blew me a kiss, and left for the kitchen.

I laid there, zonked after the blowjob and voyeur show. My mind was fuzzy, so I don't really know how long it was before there was a knock on the door.

"Yes?" I answered.

The door opened slightly. "Are you decent?" came Lizzie's giggling voice, not quite as smoky as her Mother's, but still with sexy undertones. She stepped in and pushed the door closed behind her, still almost wearing the t-shirt as before. "First, Mom says breakfast in five. There, official business out of the way," she whispered stepping closer, until she was right next to the bed. She leaned closer. "Thanks for not busting me earlier. I gotta say, that was one sexy blowjob to watch."

"Well, you oughta try it from this end," I laughed, immediately wishing I hadn't phrased it quite that way. She leaned over more, allowing the loose shirt to gap wider at the neck. I could clearly see her full melons hanging seductively. I tried to catch my eyes, but it was too late. She was, after all, doing it intentionally, and watching for a response.

"Do you like my breasts?" she breathed, now kneeling on the bed, and pulling the shirt lower. Her left breast swung free. "Whose breasts do you like more?"

I may not be a genius, but I knew enough not to answer either of those questions. Becca's voice saved me, wafting in from the kitchen.

"Lizzie? Come here please."

"Yes, Mom," she replied, backing off the bed. She stood, left breast still hanging out the neck of her shirt as she backed away, and looked at me intently. It really was a very nice breast. "Nice cock," she smiled, and tucked her boob back in place, heading out the door.

I sighed, looking down to see the tent in the sheet. My own dick had betrayed me. Here I was trying to play it cool, and he goes and blows my cover.

Breakfast was delicious, but frustrating. Becca was teasing, allowing her robe to 'accidentally' fall open several times. Her nipples pushed hard against the shiny satin. Of course, her torture was just the 'legal' half, as it was expected that bedmates would flirt. Lizzie, on the other hand, was using unauthorized seduction methods. Like flashing her bare pussy at me when Becca had her back turned, or grazing her stiff nipples through her shirt subtly. The two of them were combining to make me crazy.

I survived breakfast relatively unscathed, but was still a little sleepy after Becca's attention, so I went back to bed for a little nap. The girls were gabbing away quite happily, so I knew I wouldn't be missed much.

My dreams were interrupted by the feeling of soft lips on my own. Oh god, I really hope those are Becca's lips, I thought, or I'm going to be in a serious pickle. I cracked one eye open cautiously. Whew! It was my girl. The robe was back hanging on the door, so she was starkers again, smiling down at me. I grabbed her and quickly pulled her onto the bed, rolling on top of her as she giggled gleefully. I kissed her hard and fast, my tongue caressing her lips. I just really wanted to kiss her, and kept going for several minutes.

"Wow... that was something different," she breathed, when I finally released her and rolled off. Her chest was rising and falling with her aroused breathing. "I was coming in here to tell you that we have decided to go to a movie this afternoon, but now... "

"A movie sounds great," I said. "What time?"

"Um... Five, I think. We were just going to get some sun by the pool until then."

"Naked?" I ventured. If you can't beat 'em, join' em. "I'm in."

"No, dear, not naked," she laughed, raining on the parade. "Although, I do plan to get as close to naked as possible," she smiled. After a few seconds of rummaging through one of her drawers, she came out with what appeared to be a handful of strings, and disappeared into the bathroom. A minute or so later, she reappeared.

I whistled. It was red. The bottom half, a thong, pulled up tightly into her camel toe, and I don't think it would have covered the bush of pubic hair she had when we first met. The top was not much bigger, barely concealing her areolas, with a single string bridging the gaping chasm of cleavage she displayed.

"Is Lizzie ready for that?" I asked, thinking back to the woman who told me about her husband leaving her, and being worried she was too old to be attractive.

"I'm sure she'll survive it. You like?" she asked, doing a little turn to show me everything.

"Hell, yes!" I blurted. She nodded, and walked out giving me the full benefit of her firm ass wiggling, gloriously naked other than the thin string that vanished into her sexy crack. I quickly changed into my suit and trailed after her, finding her laid back on a lounge chair beside the pool. I dove straight in, coming up a few feet from her, and noticed she was peeking over her sunglasses in the direction of the house, with a stunned look on her face. I turned to follow her eye line.

Lizzie had pulled out all the stops. She was wearing a yellow French wrap suit, and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. For those who have never seen a French wrap, let me elaborate. A single strip of fabric passes behind the neck, like a halter top, widening as it goes down across the breast, then narrowing again until it meets the strip that did the same across the other breast. Now as a single, joined, narrow strip, it goes down between the legs, up the back like a thong, before splitting again and becoming long strings that wrap back forward and tie around the waist. The effect is a deep 'v' neckline, open all the way down below the navel, a completely bare ass and hip area, and breasts covered only in a vertical stripe over the nipples. I had never seen one on a woman as... 'endowed'... as Lizzie was.

"Wow!" Becca gasped, "that's some suit you're almost wearing, Sweetheart. A little more fabric and you could have enough for a pair of shoelaces!"

"I could say the same about yours, Mother. It does look good on you though." She smiled, and turned to where I was hanging onto the side of the pool, praying that the cool water would squelch the erection that was trying to rip out of my bathing suit. "No comments from you?"

What did she want me to say? "I think your Mother covered it pretty well. Wow!" I replied, then added, "Nice tits, though."

Becca cracked up, pointing at Lizzie and howling with laughter. Of course, she didn't know about the nude, hallway masturbation show from earlier this morning.

Lizzie laughed as well. "Touché," she conceded. She took a seat on the lounge next to her Mother, and laid back.

I was still in the pool, facing them, and the water was losing the battle with my arousal level. From my vantage point, I could see both of their luscious bodies, side by side, and thanks to their extremely revealing attire, virtually naked. If ever there was an opportunity for comparison shopping, this was it.

I was, of course, quite familiar with Becca's body, having explored it fully. 5 feet 8 inches tall, 135 pounds. 42 - 25 - 36, and those remarkable breasts fit perfectly into a 34F bra.

Compared to her Mother, Lizzie was an inch or so shorter. Her waist looked maybe a little narrower, but her ass was a magnificent carbon copy. Her breasts were ever so slightly less full, but firmer and more prominent, as you would expect from a woman her age.

"So, Lizzie, just how big are those breasts, anyway," I laughed, having decided to play her game.

She raised her head, tipped her sunglasses down, and glared at me, before laying back again. "Wouldn't you like to know!" she giggled.

"You asked how big his penis was, dear," Becca reminded, "It's only fair he ask about your breasts. Just tell him... don't make him go through your laundry."

"34... Double D," Lizzie finally replied, reluctantly. I think she was just feigning modesty for her Mother's benefit, having shown me her goodies on a few occasions already. 'Modesty' is obviously a relative term, as the only parts of her body not currently on glorious display in her banana yellow wrap were her nipples, which made their presence known by standing tall, and her pussy, which showed a delicious camel toe.

I stayed in the pool, leering at the girls on occasion, and managing to keep my dick under control, mostly. The smell of the sun cooking cocoa butter on firm, sexy thighs, flat bellies, and bountiful breasts filled the air. I leaned back against the side of the pool, and tried to sort through my conflicted thoughts.

I loved Becca, or at least, I thought I loved Becca. Up until yesterday, I would have bet on it. Then Lizzie showed up, and fucked up my well laid plans for a lifetime with her Mother. I really didn't understand why I was so attracted to Lizzie, unless it was just greed, a need to have ALL the tall, busty, redheaded sexpots. Maybe once she went back to school, things would go back to normal.

Time ticked by, and soon it was time to get ready to go to the movie. Both ladies got up and headed for the shower, while I watched both incredible asses walk away. They really were virtually identical from behind, although Becca's hair was a little longer. As soon as they were out of sight, I extricated myself from the pool, and followed, still sporting a nearly full blown hard-on.

Becca was in our shower when I made it to the bedroom, and I couldn't resist joining her. I stepped in behind her, and wrapped her in my arms, reaching around to cup her fantastic breasts with my hands. She was silky smooth and slippery from the bodywash she was using to remove the suntan lotion. I kissed her neck.

"Mmmm. Hello, darling." She turned in my arms, now pressing her soapy tits against my chest, and kissing me deeply. "I'm glad to see you and Lizzie getting along so well," she said quietly between kisses. A bit too well, I thought. "I was worried she might be a problem. She was such a headstrong child." Becca moved sideways a little, and my now rock-hard dick slapped her thigh. She looked down, and smiled. "We did get to you, didn't we? I can't believe what she was wearing. Did you see that suit?"

"Just barely. I'd like to see you in it, for as long as it took for me to get it off and fuck you senseless," I suggested, grinding tighter against her.

She giggled, and shook her shoulders, making her breasts jiggle seductively. A lascivious grin from her told me I was in for a treat. She slid her body down mine, dropping into a squat that put my dick within sucking range, which is exactly what she did. A few minutes of oral attention later, she reached up and grabbed the bottle of liquid bodywash, depositing a large dollop of the slippery soap in her cleavage before she wrapped her breasts around my shaft.

I remember our first night together, when I first saw the little slice of heaven that was her cleavage, and wondered what those magnificent breasts would feel like surrounding my hard cock. Somehow, we had never gotten around to finding out.

Now I knew. I could not possibly have imagined a sensation so exquisite, so divine... so erotic. Becca was one of those women who have a small flat spot on their chest, between their breasts, rather than a sharp V for cleavage. That flat area provided the perfect foundation for the soft embrace my cock now found itself being lovingly held in. Firm, resilient, yet somehow at the same time soft and silky smooth, I had found another one of Heaven's branch offices.

She began to slide her tits up and down my length, causing me to groan loudly at the feeling. I leaned back against the wall, and she kept it up. She was pinching her thick nipples as she squashed her boobs together, using them as handles and torturing herself at the same time. Every time she reached the bottom of her stroke, I felt her soft flesh surround my balls, and the head of my cock popped out the top of her cleavage, only to disappear between her pillows as she came up. It was bliss, pure and simple.

I had a feeling this was going to be a pretty quick finish, given all the naked flesh I had been looking at today. I pushed my hips up, meeting Becca's movements, and together we quickly found a rhythm that had me on the verge of ecstasy within a very short time. I was panting and grunting, transfixed on the sight of her jugs bouncing and rippling each time I ploughed into that heavenly crease. My thighs slapped wetly against her forearms, adding auditory stimulus to the package. I was going to blow, big time.

The countdown reached zero, and somewhere, deep in the Mission Control of my mind, someone pushed the launch button. I roared, an animalistic scream that began in my toes, and exploded. A fountain of cum shot up, deflecting off the underside of her chin. Subsequent blasts went up her neck, before running back down onto her soapy tits. I bellowed again, and continued to spew, even though her breasts muffled most of the spray.

Becca looked up at me, smiling at having provided such pleasure. I leaned heavily back against the tile, trying to catch my breath, and also to keep my knees from shaking. On a scale of 1 to 10, that orgasm was a 12. She released me from her breasts, and began toying with the slimy puddle of jism that I had left.

She rinsed herself off, then helped do the same to me. I was still a little wobbly when the water was turned off, but Becca wrapped me in a towel and sat me down. A few minutes later, I had recovered enough to remove the training wheels, and finished drying myself. I threw on a pair of khakis and a golf shirt, and retreated to the living room to wait for the ladies. I had no idea what to expect from Lizzie as far as attire goes, but Becca was busy in her lingerie drawer when I last saw her, so I figured it would be good.

The first one to join me in the living room was Lizzie, and she didn't disappoint. It was a simple, conservative outfit, but on her, it was,... well... not so conservative. A snug pair of faded jeans hugged her thighs and ass with maddening perfection. On top; a plain white blouse, starched crisply, and altered to fit her midsection closely, up to just below her bustline. That's about where she stopped buttoning it, as well, so a lot of cleavage was visible. The amount of motion under the fabric, and the lack of lines on her back, made it obvious that her 34DDs were going free-range today. She had on a sexy pair of high heeled sandals, that made her legs even longer.

I looked at her, and she stared back. "So... you like my tits, do you?"

Again, I wasn't going to answer, and again, Becca saved me, by walking in this time. I wouldn't have been able to respond anyway, because her outfit had me speechless.

It was all black, making her hair even more distinctive. Six inch stilettos gave way to fishnet stockings. A tight, stretchy skirt started mid thigh, and was shrink wrapped to the curves of her ass. Above, a lace teddy with a deeply scooped neckline was stuffed to capacity by her breasts, and sheer enough that a lot of naked flesh showed through. On top of it all, a shiny, long sleeved satin blouse was tucked snugly into the skirt, but left totally unbuttoned. The monochrome look combined with her curves and cleavage to create one very sexy package.

I had never been to a VIP theatre before. Honestly, I didn't even know such a thing existed. Rather than twenty or so rows of seats twenty or so wide, this theatre was ten by ten. The seats were leather, comfortably wide, and reclined, with headrests and footrests as well. They were set in pairs, with pivoting lap tables on each end of each pair, and a retractable armrest in the middle. Bar services were available to your seat up until the movie started. There was a separate VIP lounge and restaurant, and no kids were allowed.

We had a nice little dinner together, and the ladies each had a glass of wine. Then another. And one to go into the theatre with. By the time the movie started, they were both pretty tipsy. Becca had put the armrest up, and was snuggling into me just like on the couch at home, complete with her hand gently caressing my crotch.

The movie was a chick flick, but I was enjoying cuddling with Becca. About twenty minutes in, Lizzie shivered. The AC was pretty cool, so it may have been legitimate. Becca saw her daughter shivering, and motioned her over. There actually was enough room for both of them to squeeze in on either side of me, so suddenly I had big soft breasts pressing into my ribs on both sides. I wrapped my arms around both of them, and Lizzie's shivers soon stopped.