Telemarketing Turnabout Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the movie went on, I found myself getting nuzzled more by Becca. She pulled my hand from where I had it resting on her hip, up to her breast. Once my hand was gently fondling her soft flesh, she resumed her own exploration of my crotch. To my left, Lizzie rested her head on my chest. I had my arm in a safe zone, up around her shoulders, but pretty soon, she tried to reposition it in the same way her Mother had. I resisted, but she wouldn't take no for an answer. She begged me with her eyes.

"Please? I'm still cold," she whispered. I had a difficult time understanding how my hand on her breast was going to warm her up, but was pretty sure it would cause an overheating problem for me. She tried again, and this time, I relented, but she had a twist, slipping my hand inside the open neck of her blouse rather than on top. I froze when my fingertips touched her bare skin, which was about as far from cold as possible. Because Becca was facing into me, and Lizzie had turned facing out, Becca couldn't see where my hand was. Now Lizzie placed her hand over mine, and squeezed.

Okay. Despite my reluctance to answer Lizzie's repeated questions regarding my opinion of her breasts, I now had to admit... she had really, really, really nice tits. Every bit as spectacular as her Mother's, and my hand started to fondle her breast reflexively. Her nipples were very stiff and erect, but I'm pretty sure the temperature had nothing to do with it.

I had gone from hoping this boring chick movie would end soon, to wishing I could spend forever with my hands exactly where they were ; on two pair of the most magnificent breasts I had ever seen. I massaged their globes rhythmically with each hand, and both of them started to breath a little heavier. Becca returned the favour, increasing her pressure on my cock, which was like steel.

All movies must end, eventually, and before the lights came up, both girls took a few seconds to correct their attire. We walked out, arm in arm in arm, getting a few disbelieving looks from several of the other patrons. Upon arriving at the car, Becca gave me a kiss that could have started a forest fire. I would have loved to have handed the keys to Lizzie and climbed in the back with her Mother for a rolling quickie on the way home, but both of them had consumed a little too much alcohol to drive. So, I let them take the back and drove us home like a chauffeur, listening to them gossip, whisper and giggle all the way.

We made it home without any moving violations, despite the girls' best efforts. Once inside, Lizzie headed for the bathroom, and Becca grabbed me by the belt, dragging me into our bedroom. The door closed, and she was on her knees in seconds, dispatching everything that stood between her and my dick. A few minutes of frenzied sucking followed, then she grabbed my hard cock and led me over to the bed, pushing me onto my back.

Had I known there was nothing under her skirt to block access to her dripping pussy, I would likely have taken advantage in the theatre. As it was, she simply speared herself, fully clothed as it were, right up her cunt in a single thrust.

"Oh fuck, yes! Yes! YES! YES!" she screeched, grinding herself down onto me. She then started to lift herself, slamming down hard each time. Her boobs were still covered by a layer of lace, and a layer of satin, but they shimmied enticingly, demanding to be freed. Her urgency was contagious, so I reached up with both hands, grabbed the neckline of her teddy, and ripped it open. A loud tearing noise filled the room as the fabric reached its failure point, and her beautiful breasts bounced clear. "OH GOD, YES! RIP MY CLOTHES OFF! TAKE ME!" she cried. The satin blouse simply pulled out of her skirt as I pushed it off over her shoulders, but the lace teddy hung in tatters around her waist.

Her breasts were dancing right in my face, brushing my cheeks as I thrust up into her. I captured one nipple as it quivered past, and sucked hard. Becca moaned loudly and grabbed my head, pulling me still closer. I grabbed her ass and stood, still sheathed fully in her juicy cunt and still attached to her boob, and dropped both of us on the bed again, but with me on top this time. 'Taking her' is exactly what I wanted right now.

I reared up, bracing on my arms, and driving into her pussy without remorse. We were crashing together, and her giant tits were going wild, moving in every direction at the same time. I was grunting and moaning with animal passion, but could probably not even be heard over Becca's gleeful shrieks, a combination of expletives, directives, and blissful agony.

"OH GOD YES!... FUCK MY CUNT!... AHHHHHHHHHHHHN!... YES, YOU FUCKING, BASTARD!... "

Her head snapped back, and I knew what was coming... or rather, what was cumming. Her face was bright red, and a final shuddering scream signalled the onset of her climax. She bucked, shook and twisted under me, and a pussy that had been dripping wet suddenly flowed like a high tide, oozing warm juice down her crack onto the bed. I looked down at my darling as she gasped for air, and slowly returned to a colour that was less of a match to her hair. She patted my chest.

"Off, please... I need to breath," she panted, recovering gradually. I could wait. Her breathing was normalizing. "Lizzie!" she called.

There was no response.

"Lizzie, I know you're out there, I know you're listening to us, and I know you can hear me now!"

An unsteady "Yes, Mother," came from just outside the bedroom door.

"Come in here please," Becca said, and before I could cover up, the door opened. Lizzie was still dressed the same as she was for the movie, but her blouse was open a bit more. She stepped in, catching a view of my cock, rock hard and slick with her Mother's juices, before I could cover myself.

Becca laid there, ravaged pussy oozing, breasts bare, and clothing torn. She didn't even move to hide herself.

"Your turn," she laughed.