Telepath King Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tommy, do what is right. They are there for you just as we are. I believe in the prophecy, you know that. If what Teresa says is correct, then you will be the most powerful man on Earth. You're already more powerful than any telepath I know. Do this baby, then come home." She said.

"I love you Andie. Thank you." I said. Before I turned away, I spoke to Mandy.

"Mandy, can you hear me?" I asked.

"Yes Darling! I love you and I miss you! When are you coming home?" She asked.

"I don't know. Do you know what's going on?" I asked her.

"Yes. Is it done?" She asked.

"No. I'm having a problem with it." I said, she smiled up at me.

"It's okay Tommy. I understand. But look at it this way, you'll fuck five different women in any given day without a purpose other than to fuck them. These five, they were meant for you. They've waited their whole lives for you to come into theirs. Are they asking too much just to fuck them?" She asked me. She really helped to put things into perspective. Then she added, "It's okay baby, I know you still love me, love us. We won't look at you any different if you do this, we will still love you and always will!" She said with a smile. She blew me a kiss, Andie and Lisa saw and did the same, smiling and waving. I smiled and waved back and turned to the five Maiden's.

"Okay, but I'm not just gonna break you're cherries and pull out. If we're gonna do this, I'm gonna make sure you know you just got fucked by the Master!" I said with a smile. They smiled and came to me, wrapping their soft lovely bodies around me.

"Then, lets go to the bed and do what we were meant to do!" She said, the one who spoke for the group the most. I would have to name them, you can't go through your life without a name.

One by one, I bedded them, broke them and made them cum like crazy all over my cock. If they weren't calling me Master before, they were after! I spent at least a half hour on each woman, going nice and slow until the pain went away and then pounding them into the mattress when they were ready for it.

The room was filled with grunts, groans and moans and words of encouragement like yes, more, harder, faster, slower, just like that, and a thousand thank you's. I really felt like I was giving them all I could and when I fucked the last one, the one I talked to most, it was everything I thought it would be. She was wilder, more attentive and more responsive than the other four. She came four times on my cock, coating me with blood and her orgasm cream.

Between each one I was washed thoroughly and prepped for the next. I had yet to cum and with the last girl, I was holding back with great effort. She was the tightest and probably the best and my favorite. I knew I'd be fucking them all again, but her, I would fuck more than the rest. She was more direct and more open and honest with me, telling me her thoughts and feelings without hesitation. She spoke for the group as a whole, and even more so as an individual.

When she had orgasmed for the last time, I had to pull out and cum. The five women all gathered together with their faces next to each other and their mouths open. I stood above them and shook uncontrollably as my orgasm reached it's peak and I shot my seed out into their mouths and on their faces.

With all the sex, almost six hours worth combined with that of the FBI Agent, I needed to cum and my balls were completely filled. It looked like someone had poured a bucket of white paint all over them I came so much. And with such an orgasm, I could only fall to the bed and lay there, exhausted and weak and watch as they licked each other, cleaning my cum from their faces. Teresa came to the bed and lay next to me, fondling my cock and balls.

"That was impressive!" She said with a smile as she looked down into my eyes.

"I think I pulled every muscle in my body doing that!" I said with a chuckle.

"You just might have, but don't worry. We will all nurse you back to health. I promise." She said as she bent down and took my wilting cock in her mouth and sucked it clean. It felt so good and hurt at the same time, especially since I started to get hard again.

"Oh fuck no! Please! It hurts so bad!" I said, moaning out weakly.

"Don't worry Master Thomas, there are three very attentive women outside that will take all you're pain away as well as the five right here beside you're bed." Teresa said. I opened my eyes and saw all five of them smiling and glowing.

"Why are you glowing?" I asked them.

"It is because of you Master. You have fulfilled the prophecy. This is why you are so weak." One said.

"I don't understand." I said as the room started to get dark.

"Master Thomas, what you're feeling is your power weakening. You will black out here shortly and your body will go into a kind of hibernation. When you awake, your mind will have repaired you and your power will have grown a hundred times what it was." Teresa said from my left. I strained to look at her but couldn't.

"I can't see." I said as I tried to move my head and open my eyes wider.

"Don't be afraid Master Mishanna, this will pass. You will sleep like you never have before." I heard before my eyes closed.

"I'm dying. Did they kill me?" Was the last thing I thought before I fell into a deep sleep, much like a coma.

"Come, lets prepare him for travel. We need to get him back to his Palace. His room is already set up." Teresa said.

"Yes Madame!" They replied as they quickly donned their thick robes, Celestial robes of white complete with hoods. Teresa went to the window and waved the three waiting patiently up into the house. When they arrived into the room, Mandy immediately expressed her concern.

"Is he okay?" She asked.

"Yes my dear. He is fine. We need to get him prepared for transport. The helicopter will be here shortly." She said, already telepathically told the pilot to start this way.

"How long will he sleep?" Lisa asked. She was afraid for me too.

"I don't know. This part of the Ceremony has never been done before that we know of. He may sleep a day, maybe a week. We just don't know." Teresa said as she pulled me to the edge of the bed with Andie's help. "We need to dress him.

"Madame Teresa, this house, it's more conducive to what he needs in a Palace. Maybe we should move everything here." Andie said as she pushed the pant leg up over my right leg.

"I agree. But until it is ready, we will take him back to the other house. While he sleeps, we will work to make this his new Palace. I will contact all the right people." She said as she pushed the left pant leg up onto my body.

With in ten minutes, I was completely dressed. Khan and Teddy came in to confirm the helicopters arrival.

"Boys, gently carry him to the helicopter. The rest of us will make sure that everything is taken care of here." Teresa said, directing the orchestra in my removal.

"Madame, what of the woman Jennifer?" A Maiden asked.

"We will have to take her with us. Dress her and take her to the van. The four of us will finish in here. When you have her inside, get in and close the doors. We don't know if there are any more Federal Agents around. I don't sense anyone, but we must be cautious and careful." She said as she went about the room removing anything that would indicate that they were there.

The bath water was drained and wiped clean and the sheets were removed from the bed.

"If we are going to be moving here, why go to all the trouble?" Mandy asked.

"Because dear, in case the FBI comes back, we don't need them knowing that we were here or that anything mystical took place. We don't want to complicate matters worse." She said as she set about making sure every trace was removed.

"And the FBI woman? Taking her doesn't complicate things?" Lisa asked. Teresa looked at her.

"I understand that you have questions. But right now is not the time. We need to sanitize this room and the other one. There can be no trace that the Master was here. They already know he was, but to prove it, they'll need evidence." Teresa said as she left and went into the other room.

Inside, the Maidens had just dressed Jennifer and was gathering her things. Teresa made sure that all traces were gone from this room as well. Teddy returned.

"He is on the helicopter." He said in his broken English.

"Good. You and Khan go with him. Take him to his room and place him in the bed. We will follow in the vans." Teresa said. Teddy nodded and left the room.

"I want to go with them." Mandy said. Teresa looked at her and nodded. She was on Teddy's heels like a flash of lightning.

"Strip him and place him in the bed when you arrive. Pull the heavy curtains closed around the bed and all the windows. Light the white candles and wait for us to arrive." She told Mandy telepathically. She didn't need a response, she knew Mandy would do anything for me.

I was loaded onto the chopper with Khan, Teddy and Mandy with me. The chopper flew a completely smooth ride back to the house in New Jersey. We arrived an hour later and as it landed, the women in the house came out to help with me. There was a gurney there with the onsite doctors and nurses ready to check me over to make sure I was still alive.

Mandy held my hand as they wheeled me into the house. Once inside, I was taken up to the Master bedroom and carried through the double doors and placed onto the bed. The doctors checked my vitals and assured Mandy that I was still amongst the living. When everyone but Teddy, Khan and Mandy were gone. Teddy started closing all the heavy drapes over the window while Khan lit the hundred or so candles. Mandy stripped me down and wiped my body with a soft warm washcloth.

I was then stuffed under the covers, the temperature was lowered in the room to around sixty degrees and I was tucked in with the big bed curtains pulled closed. Only Mandy stayed inside the curtains, laying next to me while Khan sat in a chair next to the bed and Teddy took up post outside the bedroom door. I was more protected now than I ever had been.

The vans arrived about three hours later, having to deal with New York City traffic on the highways. When they pulled up, the four car garage doors were opened and the vans backed into the building.

Teresa got out of the first van, having driven it herself while Andie drove the second. The Maidens climbed out of the first van, their robes righted and looking pristine, they walked with Teresa out of the garage and into the house, while everyone looked on, in awe of the five white cloaked figures.

Andie and Lisa opened the sliding door on the cargo section of the van and pulled Jennifer out. They carried her with the help of two nurses into the house and into the room next to mine. She was a guest, but she was under my control spell so keeping her close to me was important. When she woke, if she woke while I was unconscious, she would have questions. Someone needed to be there to explain things to her.

Chairs were pulled up from the first floor and a bedroom upstairs down the hall from mine was turned into a waiting room with a television and a few cots. Everyone was on pins and needles while I was unconscious. I was going through a different kind of hell.

Inside my head, there was a whirlwind of things going on. My whole psyche was being revamped. Normal humans, only use ten percent of their brain, this is a widely known fact. My brain was cosmically, magically, mythically being unlocked. I was inundated with languages, learning them, all of them. I was being blasted with knowledge from all sides. The brain, described as being like a sponge, was filled completely in every pore with knowledge and power.

I was being transformed mentally into the smartest most powerful man on Earth. Information from thousands of years were "downloaded" into my head, as well as our origins. Jesus and all the religious and biblical data dating back to Adam and Eve. The true history of Earth and it's creator. Alien races who once walked on earth, who still visited earth. Technology unknown to the human race, medical information on how to cure diseases. Everything one could think of and many more that they couldn't was input into my brain. There would be no limit to the things I could do, for and to the human race. It was all up to me on how to use it.

Three days had gone by and I was still unconscious. I had begun sweating profusely after the first day and a constant watch was set up. Each of the Maiden's taking their turns with me, rotating every few hours. Andie, Lisa and Mandy sat by just in case they would be needed taking care of me, but their primary patient was Jennifer. The Maidens were doing their job, what they were meant for: taking care of the Mishanna.

Day four came and went. Jennifer finally woke up. Mandy was there with her, patting the sweat off her forehead and face. When she opened her eyes, she looked up into the smiling face of Mandy.

"Where am I?" She asked, hoarse from lack of water.

"You are safe." Mandy said as she continued to wipe sweat off her face. It was cold in the room but she still sweat, still connected to me.

"Where is Thomas?" Jennifer asked.

"He's in the next room. He's unconscious." Mandy unformed her.

"Is he okay?" Jennifer asked, her concern genuine.

"Yes. I hope." Mandy replied, not even sure herself. No one knew how I was, only that I was still alive and breathing.

"I want to see him." Jennifer said as she sat up in the bed.

"You can't. I can't even get in there. He's protected. Only the Maidens and Teresa are allowed in." Mandy said as she helped Jennifer to the side of the bed.

"How long have I been asleep?" She asked.

"You've been out for four days." Mandy informed her. Jennifer looked at her, shock and fear covering her face.

"Fuck! I'm so fired!" She said as the realization of her not checking in dawning on her could end her career in the FBI.

"Don't worry, it's taken care of. You've been working on a case. You're office knows where you are." Mandy said with a smile.

"What? How?" Jennifer asked.

"Let's just say that Teresa is connected." Mandy said. Jennifer looked at her, she didn't know Teresa.

"I need to see this Teresa. I have questions that need answering. I need to see her now." Jennifer said as she tried to stand. She fell back to the bed, her legs not listening to her brain's commands.

"I think you need to sit for a bit. Then I'll help you to the bathroom where you can take care of things. Toilet and shower. Fix yourself up. He's not awake so don't worry about making yourself look pretty, its just us girls here." Mandy said as she helped Jennifer stand on shaky legs. Mandy held her so she wouldn't fall until she could stand on her own.

"This is why I work out, so this won't happen." Jennifer said as they walked into the bathroom.

"Don't worry, the feeling will come back. You were under Master's spell, that's why you slept for so long." Mandy said as she helped Jennifer undress and sit on the toilet.

"So it really is true? He is some sort of God?" Jennifer asked as she evacuated her bowels and her bladder. She should have been embarrassed at doing so in front of someone but she didn't feel the slightest bit embarrassed.

"Yes. It's hard to describe, but the truth is he really is. And now, he will be even more powerful than any human being on earth." Mandy said as she turned the shower on.

"Really? How so?" Jennifer asked. Mandy looked at her, unsure if she should say anymore. Teresa came in and smiled.

"You're awake! Good."

"Jennifer, this is Madame Teresa." Mandy said as she pulled a towel out of the cabinet.

"Teresa huh? Well, I have questions for you." Jennifer said as she wiped her privates.

"I'm sure you do, it's the FBI Agent in you. That's quite okay, I don't mind. When you're done with you're shower, we can talk over some coffee and donuts." Teresa said with a disarming smile.

"Fine. That would be nice, I'm actually starving!" Jennifer said as Teresa nodded and left the bathroom. When she was gone, Jennifer looked at Mandy.

"I don't trust her." She said.

"Madame Teresa can be trusted. She just has that air of audacity. It's not really her fault. She has a lot of pressure on her to make sure that Master Thomas is okay. He is what most Telepaths have searched for, waited for, to fulfill a prophecy." Mandy said as she helped Jennifer into the shower. "Do you need help?" She innocently asked. Jennifer smiled.

"I think I'll be okay." She said.

"It's nothing sexual, I just know that you're weak. I don't want you to fall and hurt yourself in there." Amanda said honestly.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" Jennifer said as she studied Mandy.

"Sure!" Mandy said with a smile.

"You seem so nice. What is you're connection with all these people?" She asked, taking mental notes.

"I was the first person Master used his powers on. There's a connection between us, I can't describe it." She said as she helped Jennifer into the shower. Instantly, Jennifer's foot slid, causing her to fall into Mandy's waiting arms.

"Maybe I will take you're help." She said as she looked up into Mandy's eyes.

"I thought you might. You have a lot of pride, you don't ask for help much, I can see that. But it's okay here. We aren't here to hurt you." Mandy said as she helped Jennifer back to her feet to sit on the edge of the tub.

Jennifer watched as Mandy stripped in front of her. Casually as if there was nothing wrong stripping in front of a complete stranger, and another woman. Though Jennifer wasn't a lesbian, she did take in Mandy's attributes and inwardly grew excited at being in such a proximity with her.

"You won't try anything funny will you?" Jennifer asked with a half smile.

"Not unless you ask me to." Mandy smiled and winked back. With a slight chuckle, Jennifer stood under the shower head and relaxed the moment the hot water beat down on her. Mandy knew just the right spots to rub and how hard to scrub on Jennifer, making her excited. When Jennifer turned to face Mandy, her eyes were glazed over, filled with lust and sexual tension.

Before Mandy could say anything, Jennifer stepped in and planted a kiss on Mandy's lips. Mandy had been with women before, having been with Lisa and Andie both at the same time, but to have Jennifer do this, excited her.

"And you asked me if I was gonna do anything funny!" Mandy said when Jennifer pulled away.

"I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me!" She said as her face took a look of horror.

"Don't be. You were linked to Master Thomas. That's probably some residual effect, some of him rubbing off on you." Mandy said. Jennifer looked at her, shame in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I've never done that before. I've never kissed another woman." She said as she tried to back away and almost slipped. Mandy caught her and pulled her to her. Their bodies met, breasts mashed together as their arms encircled the other. "There's nothing to fear here. I promise you, no one but us, and Master Thomas will ever know about this." Mandy said with a reassuring smile.

"He'll know?" Jennifer asked.

"He knows everything. Don't worry, he would like it!" Mandy said with a giddy smile. Jennifer smiled slightly and looked into Mandy's eyes.

"It's just that, you're so beautiful. I've never seen a woman naked up close like this." Jennifer said, her eyes not straying from Mandy's.

"I think you can cross that off your list!" Mandy said with a laugh. She looked down at the junction of their breasts. Jennifer's smaller breasts dwarfed by Mandy's 36DD's. Jennifer wasn't intimidated by Mandy's sexier frame, more excited by it.

"There's a couple things I can cross of my list!" Jennifer said as she looked up into Mandy's eyes and tilted her head back and placed her soft lips on Mandy's.

They kissed briefly before Jennifer pulled away. She looked into Mandy's eyes and blushed. Mandy pulled her back in and slid her tongue between Jennifer's lips, licking her teeth and tongue as Jennifer stood almost paralyzed. She had only kissed, no tongue action. Mandy was taking it a step further. When Mandy pulled away, Jennifer turned her head so she couldn't look into Mandy's eyes.