Telepath King Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter? Haven't you even ever kissed a girl before?" Mandy asked.

"No, never." Jennifer replied.

"So, what did you think?" Mandy asked, excited at kissing a first timer.

"It was soft, gentle. Your lips taste like strawberries." Jennifer responded.

"Yeah. Master likes strawberries so I keep strawberry flavored chap stick on me at all times. So, kissing me, is that something you feel comfortable with?" Mandy asked.

"I don't know. It's so new to me. I mean, I liked it, but I don't know if I'm ready for anything else." Jennifer said, willing herself to look at Mandy.

"That's okay. I wont force you to do anything you don't want to do." Mandy said as she started to wash Jennifer's arms.

"Why are you here?" Jennifer asked.

"For the same reason you are. We are both drawn to him. We need him more than he needs us, and yet we still want to be near him." Mandy said as she soaped up Jennifer's left arm then her right.

"What are you to him?" Jennifer asked.

"Jennifer, what are you looking for? Are you looking for me to tell you that it's okay to let yourself go, to fall in love with him like the rest of us have? I can't give you any answers that will tell you what to do or how to feel. Me, I love him. I just do, I feel it in the pit of my stomach and it kills me that I can't be with him right now. But you, you can walk away from all this if you want. I can't, I need him." Mandy said as she started soaping Jennifer's chest. Jennifer looked at her, shock in her eyes that she was rubbing her titties.

"I didn't mean to offend you." Jennifer said. Mandy looked up and smiled at her.

"I know. It's the cop in you, question everything. All I can really tell you is to follow you're heart. Do what it tells you. Master will completely release you from his control and he will allow you to make the decision to stay or to leave. Just as he did with me, with Lisa and with Juliet." She said.

"Juliet? Who is she?" Jennifer asked. This was a new name not mentioned before.

"Juliet is his Telepathic bride. Think of it as he is King, then she is Queen." Mandy said as she gently pulled on Jennifer's nipples, making her moan slightly. "Sorry, I just couldn't help it!" She apologized, though she didn't mean it. Mandy wanted her, wanted to take her to bed and lick her to multiple orgasms. But, not without her approval first.

"His bride? We had sex and he has a bride?" Jennifer asked, stunned to hear this new bit of information.

"Yes. It was one of the ceremonies that he had to go through. Every Mishanna has a bride, like a king has a queen. Madame Teresa will tell you more later." Mandy said as she squatted down and looked up into the neatly trimmed bush and smooth thighs of Jennifer's. Jennifer was looking down, waiting to see what Mandy would do, hoping that she would touch her.

"I think you should do this area. I'll do your legs." Mandy said, knowing that even though she wanted to touch her, taste her, it would be wrong without Master's permission. Mandy instead, fought the urges she had and did what was right. Jennifer didn't see it that way, instead, she wanted Mandy to kiss her down there. To feel Mandy's lips on her sex.

She kept reminding herself that she wasn't gay, a lesbian, but being so naked with another woman, she just felt the need to feel this other woman against her. Touching, feeling, kissing, tasting. Maybe she was right, it was remnants of Master Thomas' spell. She'd have to shake the cobwebs from her head in order to fight it.

"Thank you Mandy, for helping me. I think I can finish on my own." Jennifer said as she looked down at Mandy, her hands coming precariously close to touching Jennifer's pussy.

"Okay. I'll wait outside the door. Yell if you need anything." Mandy said as she stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around her body. Jennifer watched as Mandy walked out of the room and gave her privacy.

Jennifer placed her forehead on the cold expensive tile on the wall and cursed herself.

"What are you doing here? You're losing control! Get you're shit together and find out what's going on here! It must be some kind of cult, he's got them all tricked! But how did he get Nathan and Gary? How did he force them to his will? There has to be a logical answer!" She said to herself. Working things out in her mind had been how she did things since she was a little girl, and now was no different. She had to find an answer, one that was acceptable. That I was a Telepathic God did not set well with her. She believed in God, the one and only Almighty God. There were no others and to worship one, well that would send her straight to hell!

She stood there a moment longer, clearing her head so she could think straight and decided the best approach was that of recon. Get as much information as possible then pass it along to the higher-ups, the one's that made the decisions.

She washed her private areas and let the water cascade down her back some more before getting out of the shower. She knew Amanda would be outside the door waiting on her so she dried herself off and when she went for her clothes, they weren't there. She looked around the room, nothing. Amanda must have taken them. And her things! Her gun and badge! Where the hell were those?

"Mandy?" Jennifer called out. Mandy opened the door and poked her smiling face inside.

"You're done? Good! I've got fresh clothes out here for you!" She said as she disappeared from the door. Jennifer wrapped her towel around her, covering her completely from her tits down to well past her ass. She stepped out into the bedroom, it was cleaned and the bed made. She looked around the room, Mandy came out of the closet.

"There's plenty of clothes in here, pick whatever you like. I'm sorry but we don't have any underwear here. Master doesn't wear any, so we don't either. If you really do want them, I'll have to send someone out for what ever you need." Mandy said as she opened the double French doors to the closet.

"I would like some. I don't think I've ever really gone without them before." Jennifer said as she stepped to the closet. She looked inside and all the clothes were designer, not her taste at all. She looked at Mandy.

"You don't like them do you?" Mandy asked with a smile.

"Not really." Jennifer answered honestly.

"How about a pair of jeans and a t-shirt?" Mandy asked, her eyes raising. She felt that Jennifer was just that kind of girl, like her.

"That would be much better!" Jennifer said with a smile. Mandy spun on her heels and was heading to the door when Jennifer stopped her. "Mandy?"

"Yes?" Mandy said as she stopped just inside the door.

"How long do I have to stay here?" She asked. Mandy looked at her and smiled.

"As far as I know, you can leave any time you want to. Master doesn't hold people against their will." She said and with a smile, she was off to her own closet to find something that would fit Jennifer. Jennifer paced the room and was startled to find a beautiful woman standing in the doorway. She looked her up and down.