Tell Me What You Want

Story Info
Submissive begs to be fucked roughly and gets her wish.
1.2k words
3.95
61.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me what you want." You growl the words as You look into my eyes, Your hands gripping my hips tightly as You hold me against the wall. I shiver from the sound of your voice, suddenly feeling tongue-tied as my mouth hangs open. You push me to the floor without waiting for an answer and push Your cock into my mouth, gagging me a few times then pulling me back up by my hair.

You repeat "Tell me... what you want... and DON'T make me say it again, you little slut."

Tears stream down my face, more from desperation than from pain or misery as I speak as clearly as I can "I want You to fuck me, please..." and whimper a little, my eyes locked onto Yours.

You smile in a way that makes me putty in Your arms, and You kiss me before I can say anything else. Your lips barely brush against mine, and my knees weaken as Your kiss grows more passionate, Your hands finding my breasts and pinching my nipples hard through my shirt, making me moan.

You pull back suddenly, leaving me breathless as You speak again.

"Tell me more."

I gulp and somehow my words come to me and I speak clearly "Destroy my pussy, please mark it as Yours, mark me as Yours, destroy me, ruin me for any cock but Yours, ravage me, fuck me like no one ever has, please... no one can fuck me like You can..."

My words are cut off as You press Your lips to mine once more, rougher this time, making me shiver because You know I crave Your merciless side tonight.

You pull back again and step away, growling an order "Take off your clothes slut. NOW." I unbutton my shirt the rest of the way, mumbling a quick but clear "Okay" as I wriggle out of my jean skirt and panties, standing completely naked before You, my whole body tingling in anticipation. I whimper "I crave You... I hunger for You..." as you push me down onto the bed and climb on top of me, Your naked body pressed against mine as You wrap Your arms around my waist and I wrap my legs around You.

You chuckle "That's my good little slut. You love my cock don't you?" and poise Your hard cock at the opening of my pussy.

I gasp "Yes, I do, I fucking love it, I need it inside of me, please..." You smile and chuckle again, the sound reverberating from deep in Your chest and making me tremble. You push into me with one hard stroke, making me gasp and whimper.

You speak somewhat gently "Anything else my babygirl?"

I nod and whimper again "I don't want to be made love to like a princess... I want to be fucked like a filthy little whore."

You pull out of me completely, my disappointment at this obvious on my face. Your face hardens a little, still remaining somewhat tender, Your eyes on mine.

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do."

My words tumble from my lips easily and without hesitation.

"I trust You with my life."

You nod in approval "Good answer." and You pull me down a bit, spreading my legs and tying each of my ankles to the bed posts with a length of rope, then You bind my hands behind my back. I gasp at the stretching of my already tense muscles but welcome it because I know it will please You to have me so helpless.

I whimper desperately, the rush of cool air over my exposed pussy almost unbearable. You chuckle and gently run Your fingers along my smooth skin, Your hand resting just above my clit and I raise my hips so it will make contact but You take Your hand away.

"Ah ah ah, be patient, and trust me. You'll enjoy this."

You chuckle sinisterly and walk to the closet, pulling out a riding crop then You walk to where my head is, placing one of Your hands on my face and kissing me softly. You pull away and without another word You straighten and raise Your arm, holding the riding crop firmly, Your eyes hardening as You bring it down hard right on my pussy.

I whimper and clench the covers in my fists. You bring the crop down again, and again, over and over, alternating strokes between my inner thighs and my pussy, making me shiver, every once in awhile sliding the handle end into my tight hole, pumping it in and out a few times, bringing me to the edge but never letting me go over. After a half an hour I can't take anymore and I whimper, my voice desperate.

"Please just fuck me and let me cum on Your cock..."

You stop and look down at me, a wild look in Your beautiful eyes.

"And why should I let you cum, you dirty little cock whore?"

I gulp, my words coming more shakily than I'd like them to "B-because I know it b-brings You as much p-pleasure as it does m-me?"

You chuckle and bring the tip of the riding crop to my lips and I lick it, sucking it gently into my mouth, then You take your other hand and start rubbing my clit slowly, barely touching it, rubbing it in slow circles. I moan that certain way that lets You know I'm close to cumming, and You mount the bed and thrust Your cock hard into me in one swift motion, making me cry out in pleasure and delicious pain.

You fuck me hard and fast, not letting up for even a second as I whimper and moan. Your hand rests on my neck and squeezes slightly, Your thumb right on my favorite spot, and I feel my breath starting to leave me and jolts of pleasure being sent straight to my pussy.

Before long I'm ready to cum and I cry out in a strained voice knowing You love hearing me beg "Please, please may I please cum? I need it so fucking bad, I can't hold it in anymore, please!" and I feel Your body twitch as You approach orgasm as well.

You shudder and groan and look into my eyes as You lean over me, still holding my throat, taking my hair in Your other hand and pulling hard as You whisper "I'm about to cum baby, let's cum together, you ready?" I need no more provocation as my orgasm rips through my body like a tidal wave, my screams rising from my constricted throat, my back arching off the bed as You cum at the exact same time I do, Your muscles tensing up as our bodies move together as one in a perfect rhythm. It seems like hours later when You collapse on top of me.

You let go of my throat and I work to cath my breath, my chest rising and falling against Yours, my nipples rubbing Your chest, sending delicious shivers through my body. You smile and kiss me tenderly and I whimper against Your lips, wishing I could embrace You. You move to untie me and lay back down, and I curl up in Your arms, laying my head on Your chest and closing my eyes, Your heartbeat soothing me and calming me down like it always does.

I whisper "I love You so much..." and You kiss the top of my head and whisper "I love you too."