Temple Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two novices moved so that each had the other's cock in his hand, sliding up and down. Kate felt a flutter of excitement in her crotch at the sight.

"OK, Kate, go and give them a hand."

Kate picked up a small bowl of oil and went over and sat between where the two priests lay. She oiled her hands and then took the two cocks, one in each hand. As she stroked their cocks, Peter walked over and unbuttoned the upper part of her temple slave robe.

"These are breasts," he said, stroking the undersides of them and lifting them up. "The nipples are very sensitive." He pinched Kate's nipples, making them hard like little crimson rose-buds.

"You feel them," he said to the novices. They reached up tentatively and touched her breasts, took her nipples between their fingers experimentally.

"Stand up," Peter said to Kate. She stood and her temple robe fell to the ground leaving her naked. She could feel the priest's eyes on her crotch.

"Don't women have hair?" one of the novices asked.

"Yes, but in our temple it is considered vulgar and so we shave it off both men and women. I will show you later."

Peter made Kate lie down on the rug and spread her legs.

"These are outer lips," Peter said. "If they were not shaved they would have some hair on them. They are soft. While they are sensitive, they are not the most sensitive place. Sort of like your balls."

"These are inner lips which are much more sensitive. Many women's are much smaller, but temple slaves all have large lips so that they can be seen everywhere in the temple."

"This is the entrance to the cunt where you put your cock to fuck. You will be spreadeagled on the altar tomorrow so my slave will worry for you about getting your cocks into the opening to her cunt."

"This is an arsehole, just like yours. I know you've fucked each other's arses in the monastery, even though you are not meant to. You can fuck a woman's arse too, and in the temple we have arse plugs we use in some ceremonies. But tomorrow you will just fuck my slave's cunt."

"This is the clit. This is the most sensitive point on a woman's body. So sensitive, in fact, that the clit proper is hidden underneath a small hood like a monk's cowl. Kate, carry on stroking the novice's cocks and start to lick them. I will go into the street and get a couple of female slaves to show the range of women's bodies. Don't let them come until I get back, though."

Peter left the room. Kate bent down and, as she continued to stroke the oiled shafts of their cocks, she took first one and then the other of their knobs into her mouth. She heard them groan with pleasure.

Soon Peter was back. He had two slaves with him, one a tall big-breasted blonde and one a short oriental-looking woman. They looked a bit surprised at being ushered into the side door to the monastery, especially when they saw the naked priests being sucked by Kate.

"OK," said Peter to the slaves. "Take off your clothes."

The two slaves were a bit surprised, but Peter was the temple high priest so in no time their shifts fell to the floor. The two priests looked at the women. The blonde had large firm breasts with small pencil-eraser nipples. The oriental had small breasts with big nipples like Kate's but they were a dark brown. Lower, the blonde had just sparse golden pubic hair that barely hid the divide of her outer lips. The oriental woman's cunt was completely hidden by a triangle of thick black hair.

"Lie down and spread your legs," Peter commanded.

The two novices gazed into the cunts of the two slaves like scientists investigating a new phenomenon.

"Hold yourselves open," Peter said. The two women reached down and parted their outer lips revealing their inner lips, the blonde's pink in color, the oriental woman's browner. "See how varied women are?" said Peter.

"Would you like to see something that very few people have ever seen?" Peter said to the female slaves. They were uncertain quite how to respond.

"You can watch a slave make these two novices come. Tomorrow they will be fucked by her in the ceremony on the green and, if they are good monks, that is the last time they will be with a woman sexually. So seeing a monk come from a woman's pleasure is extremely rare. But you must stroke yourselves too as you watch, for these novices have so much to experience in just a few hours."

The two slaves started to stroke their clits as if they were competing to be temple slaves. The two novices watched the women avidly, as Kate stroked one of their hard oily cocks, and licked his pink knob until he came, jets of spunk squirting out onto the rug. The blonde slave came at that moment too, trying unsuccessfully to be quiet, excited by the sight. Kate went to the other novice and soon he was coming as well.

"Aren't you going to come too?" Peter asked the oriental slave.

"I am so close, but I can't quite manage it with so many people around."

Peter reached down and rubbed his finger on her hard little eastern pearl and slipped lower into her wetness. The slave could not believe that the temple high priest had his finger in her cunt and on her clit and in no time it took her over the edge.

Peter gave each of the slaves he had brought in from the street a temple coin, perhaps the only money they would ever have in their lives. He turned back to the two novices.

"I want you both to lick my slave's clit until she comes. Only by seeing an orgasm will you have an inkling of understanding when you talk to female townspeople."

The first novice came over and started to lick Kate inexpertly. She reached down and opened herself up for him so that he could see where her clit was. Soon Kate was coming, glad that her temple experience made coming quickly in unusual situations easy for her. The second novice followed and it did not take long for her to have her second orgasm.

The two novices returned to their quarters, and, after a light dinner, Peter and Kate had a leisurely fuck on the big four-poster bed.

Chapter 9: The green

The next day the green was packed. Only every couple of years did a novice graduate, and to have two graduate at the same time was unusual, so this was a big show. The monks from the monastery all filed out onto the green and lined up behind the two large altars that had been set up where earth had been mounded up so all could see.

The chief monk then lead out the two novices. Two monks took large knives from their belts and cut the novice habits down the front from top to bottom, and pushed them off. After the ceremonies they would be monks and wear new habits. The monks stood naked. They were then lifted onto the table and their wrists and ankles fastened to rings on the wooden altar-top, their feet towards the audience.

Peter led Kate out from the monastery. They were both in their ceremonial temple robes. Peter unbuttoned the shoulder of Kate's robe and it fell to the ground leaving her standing there naked in front of the crowd. Just like when she had been fucked in the market square she could see people in the crowd masturbating over the sight of her body.

The chief monk rubbed oil into Kate's crotch. This was a brand new part of the ceremony this year. Peter had told Kate he though that it was just that the chief monk wanted a feel of her cunt, and this was the easiest way to justify it.

She was lifted onto the first altar. She stood above the novice, facing the audience and with her feet on either side of his head so that he stared straight up at her sex. She opened herself up for him and started to masturbate, watching as his cock hardened at the show she was putting on for him. She could see the crowd getting more excited too, many of the men openly stroking their cocks as they watched her pleasure herself. When the novice's cock was hard she moved so that her feet were on either side of his hips, but still facing the crowd so they had a good view, then squatted down, taking his hard cock and guiding it into her as she descended, taking his virginity and officially making him a monk. She started to rock her body lifting herself up nearly off his cock before relaxing and taking him back inside her. The audience's eyes were glued on her crotch, watching his cock slide in and out between her petals. The novice was so excited by the pomp of the occasion that he came almost immediately. She stood up keeping his cock vertical so that the crowd could watch the white jets squirt straight in the air.

The second novice was already hard from watching the show as Kate fucked the first monk. Kate lay on his chest, straddling him facing away from the crowd, giving them a good view of her cunt and her arse as she slid back taking in his cock. She reached down between them and stroked her own clit as she fucked him, wanting to make sure she had her orgasm too. She could tell he was getting close when she felt the spasm take over her body. Again, she pulled her body off his cock as he came so that the crowd could watch his cock spit its spunk onto her arse.

Peter led Kate off into the monastery while the rest of the ceremony was completed.

"I'm going to suggest that the convent adopt an equivalent ceremony for novice sisters, I think," said Peter wickedly.

Chapter 10: Natasha

Kate was talking to Peter in the high priest's quarters one night. Kate told Peter about how she felt very open with Natasha in a way that she didn't with anyone else, and how Natasha told her lots of details about her sex life.

"Maybe I should volunteer to be part of it," said Peter, and he was surprised that Kate didn't immediately reject the idea out of hand.

"A threesome could be fun," she said. "I can only think of one or two other people that I would contemplate it with, but Natasha seems so open and I'm sure you'd really hit it off with her."

"I think you just want to watch," teased Peter.

"Maybe, I'm not sure." agreed Kate, "I find the idea of you fucking someone else very arousing at least as a fantasy."

"I find the idea of fucking you very arousing, at least as a reality," said Peter as he pushed Kate's knees up to her shoulder and pressed into her already wet and welcoming opening. As Peter fucked Kate he told her a fantasy about how he had summoned Natasha to his quarters for some minor transgression, and had given her the choice of fucking him there and then or losing her quarters and going back to the communal dormitory. Of course, as a high priest he could just have ordered her, as a slave, to fuck him, so it was a bit contrived. Anyway, she chose being fucked of course. Peter said that he didn't trust her completely so she would have to be tied up properly before he fucked her. He put straps on her wrists and ankles. Then he had her kneel down with her legs apart, and fixed her ankles to two rings set into the floor. Then he pushed her back so that she was lying with her legs bent underneath her and attached her wrists to the same rings. She couldn't move, but her arched body offered her luscious breasts to him, and her parted legs offered her shaved cunt. Peter bent down and licked her cunt until she was close to coming. Of course as a temple slave she had prominent lips that Peter liked to suck into his mouth. He moved between Natasha's legs and slid his cock into her. As he told the story of how he fucked Natasha, he fucked Kate. If he slid over Natasha's clit in the story, he slid over Kate's in reality. If he pushed into Natasha deeply, he pushed hard into Kate. He told Kate how he was tweaking the nipples of Natasha's large breast as he actually pinched Kate's. Kate was surprised at how arousing the story was, being fucked while Peter was clearly imagining fucking someone else. She came, and of course Peter just told her that Natasha had an orgasm as he fucked her. Finally Peter told her how he pumped his come into Natasha's cunt as, in reality, he came in Kate's.

The next day at lunchtime, Kate wandered down to the quarters of Irene and Natasha. Irene turned out to be away in the temple, pressing her clit onto the altar hedgehog to qualify another novice, as the priests all watched and stroked their aroused cocks.

Kate questioned Natasha to find out how open-minded she was.

"Peter would like to hear from you, you know," she said. "You should send him a note."

"But what would I say," said Natasha.

"Tell him a fantasy story, or even something about your sex-life before you became a temple slave. He'll probably send you a story of some sort, you know. Or perhaps you should come to dinner with us one evening."

"With him, you mean, when you are occupied in the temple," said Natasha, imagining an evening in the high priest's bed.

"Oh no, I want to be there too. I don't think I'd trust him alone with you."

"Oh," said Natasha, now unsure of what kind of an evening anyone had in mind, all the unspoken hints that she seemed to have misread.

Anyway, it was a couple of weeks later that Natasha was invited to join Peter and Kate for dinner. They sat at the table and had a wonderful meal, accompanied with several flasks of the local wine. Natasha admitted that she was finding sex a bit unexciting, lots of orgasms with Irene in their shared bed, and occasionally being fucked in the temple by a novice priest. But always in the same position. She wanted to be on top, which was her favorite position.

"All you slaves like being on top," joked Peter, "probably due to a life of never being in control."

He got up and walked around behind Natasha and undid the ties on her shoulders so that her robe fell down revealing her breasts. He reached forward and caressed her breasts, something a man had not done to her for a long time. Kate watched quietly, feeling her own nipples harden along with Natasha's. Peter lifted Natasha's arm so she stood up, her robe falling to the floor revealing the pink tongue of her sex in her shaved cleft. Peter knelt down and started to lick her, sucking her hard little clit into his mouth. Kate came around behind Peter and undid the fastenings on his robe, before dropping her own robe to the floor. When Peter stood up, his robe fell to the floor, his cock leapt free and all three of them were naked.

Kate reached out to grab Peter's cock to put it in her mouth but Natasha was faster, her lips taking in his knob as her tongue ran around it as they had been trained so long ago. Kate contended herself with stroking Peter's balls and his arsehole, sliding her oiled finger into him as Natasha sucked him.

Peter lay down on the rug and pulled Natasha on top of him. She squatted over him. Kate held Peter's cock upright as Natasha lowered her body and his cock penetrated her eager cunt. Peter reached forward and stroked her clit as she rose up and down, taking his cock deep insider herself and then pulling it so that it just rested lightly in her opening. Kate was really turned on by the sight of Natasha fucking Peter as he lay there. She moved around so that her own cunt was over his face and reached forward and put her hands on Natasha's shoulders. They steadied each other as Peter fucked Natasha with his cock and licked Kate's cunt. He sucked her clit into his mouth and lightly closed his teeth on her hard clit. She was ecstatic, an excitement so intense it was almost too much to take. In no time Natasha was coming as Peter's finger pinched her clit, and Kate was coming as his teeth pinched her clit.

Peter moved Kate so that she was lying on the edge of the sofa facing up, and then had Natasha lie face down on top of her. Kate was surprised at the softness of Natasha's large breasts pressed against her own. Peter then slid into Kate, fucked her for a few strokes, then slid into Natasha and fucked her for a few strokes. He withdrew for a moment and took one of their clits between the finger and thumb of each hand, rolling the hard little grape-seeds in small circles. Then he fucked them alternately until they both came again.

Finally, Peter slid his cock into Natasha's tight oiled arsehole and fucked her as she lay spread across Kate. Each thrust into her arse pushed Natasha's clit onto Kate's and it was not long before the three of them came almost together.

Peter invited Natasha to stay the night and the three of them shared the huge bed in the high priest's quarters. In the twilight of dawn, the three of them awoke in a tangle of arms and legs. Soon cocks and cunts and tongues were tangled too.

Chapter 11: High priestess

"The high priestess from the nearby female temple is coming today," Peter told Kate. "She will take part in a temple ceremony tomorrow. However, it is a pretty uninteresting ceremony since she is forbidden to be seen naked by men."

"So it will be a pretty uninteresting evening too," said Kate.

"Not as uninteresting as you think. The rules of her temple are that she may not choose to be seen naked by a man, nor to have sex with him, or she will be expelled from the temple. However, there are some ways around the rules. Firstly, there is nothing to stop her showing us as much of her body as she wants, as long as she doesn't take her temple robe off completely. Technically she would not be naked. Secondly, if she is forced to have sex unwillingly then she only has to do a minor penance of three lashes on her bottom instead of being expelled."

"So you are going to tie her up and partially undress her?"

"No, I expect that she will partially undress herself. That is a sign that she wants sex with me. So then we will tie her up so she can claim she had no option but to indulge in the pleasures that we forced on her."

"So what am I to do?"

"You need to be a servile slave and do as you are told. You will need to be on hand in case you need to assist with something. Oh, and you will need to get a whip for us. We may have to take care of the high priestess's penance too. It is much more exciting being punished by us than back at her own temple. They take the punishment far too seriously. So she will probably ask us to punish her for her transgression."

"OK, I will go to the stables during the morning and get a whip. I suppose we will need some cuffs and things too."

"Good idea, put together a bag of what we will need and hide it in one corner of the room."

"What do I call the high priestess?"

"Her temple name is Athena, although her real name is Susan. But I think that you had better stick to Athena."

That evening Susan arrived. She was a petite woman, a little bit taller than Kate, with shoulder length dark hair. She was dressed in a long white robe with gold embroidery. Peter had arranged a special dinner in his apartments, and also a tasting of several of the local wines. By the time the meal was over everyone was a little bit tipsy. They went and reclined on cushions near the fire.

"So what is new in the female temple? The fashion for the priests in this temple to be shaved under their robes came from your female temple, so I am always keen to hear about whatever is new over there. We can often adapt interesting ideas."

"Well," Susan said, "the biggest change recently is that the priestesses have started to wear a new type of undergarment that leaves the cheeks of their bottoms bare rather than enveloping the entire area in lots of material."

"So what do these knickers look like?"

"Let me show you," said Susan. She stood up and pulled the skirts of her robe up around her waist. She looked normal from the front, her crotch covered by a large triangle of white material. But when she turned around there was just a narrow strip of material that ran up the valley between her cheeks.

"It feels really good when your robe sways against your cheeks," said Susan.

Peter looked at the thong, taking the opportunity to feel the material rather more than was necessary.