Temple Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We call them thongs," continued Susan. "I think because it feels like there is just a leather thong running up the crack of your arse."

"I think that we could make an equivalent male thong," he said, "with a larger pouch at the front obviously!"

"The other big new thing in the temple is piercing. For as long as anyone can remember the priestesses have had their ear lobes pierced and worn gold rings in them. But now they are all having their navels pierced too, and in fact there are some temple robes that have panels removed to show off the jewelry the priestesses wear there. And let me show you the latest thing."

Susan parted her legs and pulled the narrow strip of white material covering her sex to one side. She had a gold ring through the hood of her clit.

"That's very pretty," said Peter. "Does it feel good?"

"Well, it was a bit ouchy the day they did it but since then it has felt really sexy. With a heavy ring in it, you are aware of your clit every time you move. Sometimes I wear a big loop of gold chain attached to it. It starts as a chain around my neck where it looks like an everyday piece of jewelry, then unseen under my clothes it runs down my back, between my buttocks and then down in a big loop below my knees and then up where it attaches to my clit ring. Of course I don't wear underwear, although I do have one thong with a hole added in just the right place where my clit-ring sticks through. Sometimes I'm really naughty and I wear a chain like that while I am conducting ceremonies in the temple. Every slight movement of my body sets the chain swinging and really excites me. I almost come if I walk from one end of the temple to the other."

"Go and get a piece of chain," Peter said to Kate.

He turned back to Susan. "Any other piercings?"

"No, although some priestesses pierce their nipples." She pulled her robe up so that it was bunched around her shoulders. "As you can see I haven't done." She had small pointed breasts with little button-like nipples. "It is best for priestesses with longer nipples than I have got."

Kate returned with a long length of fine gold chain.

"I think your ring needs its chain," said Peter quietly. Susan opened her legs for him and Peter attached the chain to her clit-ring with a tiny lock.

"Now you are like a dog on a leash," he teased her. "You have to follow me wherever I go."

"Maybe it was a mistake letting you put that on. A priestess is very vulnerable alone with a man."

"Yes," said Peter as he threaded the gold chain through one of the iron rings set into the floor. As he pulled lightly on the chain, Susan had no option but to move until she ended up lying face down with her crotch a few inches over the ring.

"You'd like me to fuck you, wouldn't you?" Peter said quietly.

"No, it is a terrible sin for a priestess to have sex. I shouldn't have even let you see the intimate parts of my body."

Peter ran his finger between her thighs. She shivered.

"Please don't fuck me," she said, but she parted her legs as he moved his finger higher until it pressed gently into the cleft where her outer lips guarded the entrance to her cunt.

"If you don't want me to fuck you, why are you so wet?"

"It must just be the stimulation from the chain."

Peter beckoned to Kate and she sat down on the floor beside Susan. He gave Kate the other end of the chain.

"It is your job to keep the chain tight enough so she cannot escape, but not so tight that she cannot raise her body off the floor. And perhaps you can even give some little jerks to the chain, I'm sure that that would be fun for Susan too."

"No, please don't, that'll only make me come," protested Susan.

Peter took off his robe.

"While you are jerking Susan's chain, why don't you suck my cock."

Peter moved over to Kate and put his nearly hard cock in her mouth. She licked his knob until his cock was rock hard and slippery with her saliva. Peter went over and lay on Susan's back, his cock resting in the crack of her arse. He slid back and pressed his slick cock forward into her already wet opening. He fucked her deliberately while Kate ran a thumb-nail up and down the chain sending vibrations of pleasure straight to the ring at Susan's clit. In no time she was coming.

"Oh, oh, that's too much, please stop fucking me, I don't want to come again," she protested unconvincingly.

Peter pulled her body up until she was on all fours. He reached around underneath her and took her steel-hard clit between finger and thumb. Kate watched, getting more and more turned on herself, massaging her crotch with one hand. Susan was close to having another orgasm as he continued to fuck her, her hips pressing back hard against him each time he pushed forward, his finger rubbing her clit, the chain swaying between her thighs. She came twice more before Peter too was coming, his hips thrusting involuntarily against her arse as he emptied himself into her.

Peter stood up, undid the lock on the gold chain, pulled the thong back into place over her sex and stood her up. Her robe fell back around her ankles, the demure high priestess again.

Chapter 12: Punishment

"You really shouldn't have sex with a priestess against her will," said Susan, smiling. "But now that it has happened I will forgive you. But my temple will require a penance of three lashes for allowing myself to be coerced into sex. I would prefer it if you would administer the punishment since it is meant to be done as soon as possible after the transgression. As a high priest you are of high enough rank."

"Very well," said Peter. "It is a very serious sin that you have committed allowing yourself to be alone with and taken advantage of by a main. I feel that I have no option but to admonish you and personally deliver your punishment."

"Don't be too gentle," said Susan. "The marks of the lash must still be visible when I return to my temple tomorrow night or else I will be punished a second time for the same crime."

"Bring me the whip," Peter said to Kate.

He tucked the back of the skirt of Susan's robe into her belt and pulled her thong down around her ankles. She kicked it away. Then he made her kneel on the rug with a large cushion in front of her. She bent forward over the cushion leaving her exposed arse sticking high in the air. Peter admired the lips of her sex peeking out between her thighs, tempted to fuck her again before he punished her.

"You can masturbate while you are being punished, it will take you mind off the pain."

Susan reached back and Peter could see her finger stroking her clit, the golden ring glinting in the lamp-light.

He delivered the three strokes with the leather riding whip, leaving three red weals across the white pillows of her arse. Her body jerked each time the whip descended, her finger rubbing her clit harder and faster. She came just after the third and last stroke, pain and pleasure peaking together.

"Rub lotion into her," Peter said to Kate. Kate took the jar of ointment sitting on a bowl of ice and rubbed it in gently, cooling the flames in Susan's arse-cheeks.

Susan stood up, the skirts of her robe falling back into place.

"Thank you for an interesting evening," she said formally. "I'm sure the ceremony in the temple tomorrow will not be as stimulating. I'll leave you those," she said, gesturing to her thong on the floor. "I'm sure your slave would like them."

"Kate, will you show Athena to her room," Peter said. "And then return here, I have some unfinished business we need to discuss."

Kate and Athena left.

"What did you want to discuss?" said Kate when she returned.

"Nothing," said Peter, cuddling Kate against him. "I just wanted to spend the whole night with you and I wanted to make sure that you didn't go to bed immediately to masturbate. I know how aroused you must be. You know we both end up having lots of sex associated with our jobs in the temple, but nothing beats the time we spend together."

"I agree," said Kate. "And I certainly am very aroused after watching you fuck Athena while I was not allowed to join in. I need a serious fucking myself."

"So let's go down to the baths at the spring and lie in the hot water for a bit. And then come up here and spend the rest of the night together."

"Mmm. Sounds good to me. I'll get a bottle of cold white wine to take down to the hot springs with us. I love spending a whole day or a whole night just being with just us two and no other distractions."

"I love staying up and spending the whole night in your arms. And in your legs."