All Comments on 'Temptation Castle Ch. 05'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

loved it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
disappointing

I looked forward to his trip to the dungeon, expecting a description of him being spanked or having the whip used on his buttocks. unfortunately the whole dungeon experience was glossed over in one paragraph. A major letdown.

sr71pltsr71pltover 12 years agoAuthor
Leaving all of the work to me?

Disappointed anonymous doesn't want to do any of his own fantasizing? I thought I already wasn't leaving enough room for the reader to do that. Maybe I'll do a separate story on just how that night in the dungeon went. Or, just to torture you, maybe not. *smile*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved every chapter. I was so hard and leaking. I wish 8 was in his place.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love this story. Have reD it several times and each time leaked like a faucet. Love the dungeon scene want more of it. Want to know what further will be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES