The Alluring Scent of Submission

Story Info
Just the scent of SUBMISSION can be inescapable.
8.9k words
4.64
19.1k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/27/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Alluring Scent of Submission

Just the scent of SUBMISSION can be inescapable.

WARNING: This is a twisted tale of drugged mind control, gay submission, reluctant male on male sex, involves a suit and tie fetish with a dash of foot worship, suggestions of crossdressing and a hint of incest, so if you find those things at all objectionable, please move on. Everyone is over 18 and you should not try this at home.

STRAIGHT MEN BE WARNED: This is a story of a complete MINDFUCK! This is the tale of a man just like you, so if you are "just curious" DO NOT PROCEED! If you work in a suit and tie office setting, you WILL find yourself wanting to experience "just one" of the acts described herein "just once". If you do, there may be no turning back for you from a life of sexual submission to men! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...

You step out of the gym feeling invigorated and sweaty after your workout. Hopping into your truck you catch sight of the suit hanging in the back. Your cousin's wedding the day before yesterday was fun and you are finally over your hangover so hitting the gym felt great, but if you don't return your usher suit rental today you'll have to pay a late fee. You pull into the parking lot of a small shopping center and head for the tuxedo rental place in the back.

The doorbell chimes as you enter the shop. You walk past the rows of tuxedos that have been worn by countless men at countless milestones in their lives. The shelves beyond the racks contain an endless supply of shirts, shoes, ties, belts and suspenders in a rainbow assortment of colors. This high-end establishment exudes the same masculine aura as your gym locker room, but with a genteel sensibility that exudes money and entitlement.

You head for the returns counter that is manned by a fit, distinguished gentleman of about fifty who is impeccably dressed from head to toe in a well-tailored suit and perfectly groomed from his haircut to his manicured fingernails. You can't help but feel outclassed by your surroundings in your hoodie, soggy shorts, tee shirt and sneakers.

"Dropping off, sir?" he enquires politely. There is no hint of snobbery about him and he instantly puts you at ease as he takes your outfit and places it on the counter. "Will only take a minute, sir. I just need to make sure it's complete. Let's see, shoes, pants, jacket, waistcoat, shirt, bowtie. Very good. It will just take a moment to print out your receipt. While we are waiting, can I interest you in sampling one of our exclusive scents?" He takes a small bottle of cologne from a rack behind the counter. "Please close your eyes and hold your breath a moment, sir." You comply with a bit of a smile, thinking the effete gent must be offended by the smell of a real man. PFFT! A cloud of sweet-smelling envelopes you and you give it a quick sniff. Hmm... Not really something you would usually wear but there is something alluring about the scent.

"I see you are enjoying "SUBMISSION" for men. Forgive me, but we are required to say the name frequently to promote the brand. Allow me to assist you in sampling "SUBMISSION" properly." The clerk takes the small bottle and applies a spray to each of your wrists and then rubs them together. He notes your reaction. "Yes, it tingles, doesn't it? That's the pleasurable sensation that a man like yourself can only get from "SUBMISSION" for men."

The tingle in your wrists spreads throughout your body and you find yourself focusing on the clerks every word. His piercing blue eyes seem to bore into you as he holds your wrists up before you. "Take a deep breathe of the scent as it mixes with your own scent." You bend forward to where he is holding your perfumed wrists and take a deep breath. It seems to go straight to your brain. Maybe you still have a bit of a hangover. "Intoxicating, isn't it? That is the aroma of your own unique brand of "SUBMISSION". Inhale again, sir." Again, you comply. Mmm... "It appears you are truly enjoying your "SUBMISSION". Every man should experience "SUBMISSION" in his own unique way."

"If you are interested, we are looking to test market a full line of "SUBMISSION" for men products. If you agree to engage in "SUBMISSION" for men for a full month, we will supply you with everything required for you to completely experience "SUBMISSION" for men at no cost to you! Let's step into my office to discuss the terms of your "SUBMISSION".

The clerk comes around the counter and with his hand in the small of your back, he steers you towards the back of the store. Wait. What exactly did he just say? The fog in your brain starts to lift a bit and you start to become uncomfortable with just how low his hand is on your back, but for some reason you cede control to this older man and allow him to steer you through the racks of men's suits to his office. "Almost there, sir. I'm truly looking forward to showing you what "SUBMISSION" is truly all about." His free hand takes hold of your bicep and his other hand slips lower and is now resting on the top of your butt. You shudder at the sensation of another man's overly familiar hands exerting control over your body, but you yield control and allow yourself to be guided through the store. A young and probably gay clerk spots you and smiles knowingly. You blush furiously and start to slow, but the older clerk tightens his grip on your bicep and his lower hand pushes you forward to a door marked PRIVATE.

He pushes you inside and locks the door behind you. The room is surprisingly posh with thick carpeting, dark paneled walls, burgundy leather furniture and a three-way mirror. "Home, sweet, home," he jokes and steers you to a low leather bench seat in front of the large mahogany desk. From a desk drawer the clerk pulls out a clipboard with a rather thick contract attached. He hands you the clipboard and you notice it says MODELING CONTRACT on the top. "Just take this pen and sign this form and we can begin your complete "SUBMISSION" for men experience immediately."

"Umm... I should probably read this..." you start to mumble.

He smiles. "Permit me to demonstrate what you are missing out on, sir." He pulls the small bottle of "SUBMISSION" from his pocket, removes the sprayer from the bottle and holds it under your nostril. "Inhale deeply, sir." Inhale cologne? "Do it!" he barks. You inhale deeply. Whoa! That tingle you felt in your wrists explodes through your chest and brain, your heart rate speeds up and you feel like your senses are heightened. He moves the bottle to your other nostril. "Again." You inhale as deeply as you can this time and are rewarded with another amazing rush.

"That is just a sample of what awaits you if you sign up for the "SUBMISSION" for men experience." It all felt and sounded so wonderful, so you just sign your name on the modeling agreement where the clerk is pointing. The clerk smiles down at you and playfully tousles your hair, "Good boy! You are going to love "SUBMISSION".

You beam up at him with a goofy smile. Not only did it feel good to please this man, but it also felt amazing to be called a good boy!

The clerk pulls a small gray metal box from his desk. "Be a good boy and place all your possessions in here for safekeeping." Without even questioning why you should surrender your possessions to a clerk, you start emptying your life into the metal box, mindlessly surrendering your wallet, phone, keys, etc. The clerk closes the box, you hear its lock click shut before the clerk drops the box in his drawer and locks it in his desk. Your heart does a little flip-flop as you realize that you are now essentially a prisoner. Sure, you could just walk out of the store, but you would have no car keys, no phone, no cash, so then what? You squirm a bit on the leather bench seat at the somehow exciting sensation of being trapped here and at the clerk's mercy.

"Let's get you cleaned up and changed," the clerk opens a door to a private bathroom then stands there waiting and looking at you expectantly. With a gulp, you slowly rise to your feet and meekly walk towards the bathroom. He's not going to give you a bath, is he? You flash on the image of being in a bubble bath playing with tub toys while this man soaps your naked body. You step inside and see there is no tub, just a shower stall. You breathe a sigh of relief but realize that your cock had stiffened at the bizarre thought.

"Everything in there," the clerk points to the garbage can. Did he just order you to strip naked in front of him and throw your clothes in the garbage? That is the most ridiculous...and somehow the most erotic thing you've ever heard of in your life and your stiffening cock is now rock hard. The clerk watches you unzip your hoodie and you drop your old friend in the trash can. Feeling bashful about exposing any more skin to the old man, you pull off your cross-trainers, but hesitate. These cost you a good buck and they aren't that old. You glance at the clerk and he watches you expectantly. You hold them over the trash and with a pained sigh you let them fall on top of your hoodie and watch them slowly sink to the bottom.

Under his gaze you peel off your sweaty tee shirt while unconsciously tightening your belly and flexing your upper body hoping not so much to impress, but to not disappoint. The clerk's eyes rake over your torso as you drop your shirt into the trash causing you to blush a bit with downcast eyes while your hard cock jerks in your shorts as your assets are inspected by another male. You shyly turn your back and pull down your shorts and underwear in one motion. You stand up, aware of the clerk checking out your butt and you find yourself hoping he finds it alluring. You pause at the thought that you shouldn't be showing off your bare ass to an older man, but you can't ignore the thrill of being exposed and judged like a piece of meat.

You turn around holding your shorts modestly over your hard-on to face the clerk. It takes you a moment to summon the courage to drop your shorts into the trash, leaving yourself nude and vulnerable before the older man. "Very good. Very nice..." he judges. You blush at the compliment as he reaches into the vanity and pulls out a black cloth case with the "SUBMISSION" for men logo in silver gothic letters with a heavy chain looped around it in an oval. He unzips the case and hands you two bottles and a little hourglass timer. As he turns on the shower you read the labels. "SUBMISSION" for men shampoo and bodywash and "SUBMISSION" for men hair-lightening conditioner. "In you go, boy..." with a hand on your fuzzy ass he gently pushes you into the shower. "The conditioner has to stay in for three full minutes before you rinse."

"Yes, sir." That explains the hourglass, but it doesn't explain how the clerk has become "Sir" and you are now his "boy". The bodywash makes your whole body and scalp tingle pleasantly like the cologne did. You apply the conditioner and stand under the shower waiting for the sand in the hourglass to empty. The conditioner tingles too. It has a chemical smell that feels like it's seeping through your skull into your brain, but you don't worry about it...Sir is here to look after you. The timer finally empties and you rinse your hair out. Mmm... you feel clean and refreshed now with every pore of your body and every hair on your head scented with "SUBMISSION".

Sir appears holding a large white towel and turns off the shower. He has removed his jacket and is wearing a long dark gray men's apron. He proceeds to towel you off and you find yourself enjoying the attention of another man's hands on your body. You can't help but flash on when you were little and daddy would dry you off after a bath. You feel just as protected and cherished now as Sir finishes by drying your hair with the big fluffy towel. "Atta boy," he says approvingly. Sir then places the bottle of "SUBMISSION" for men to your nostril and tells you to inhale and hold it. You feel your cock stiffening as you hold it until you must exhale and then become hard as steel as Sir does the same to your other nostril. Sir takes the "SUBMISSION" for men hair gel and combs it through your hair with his fingers. As he washes his hands you catch your reflection and see your damp dark brown hair is now in a boyishly disarranged style. Sir hits a switch and the very bright overhead shower light almost blinds you. "The hair lightening conditioner is photo sensitive so your highlights will appear natural," Sir explains as he slips on long rubber gloves and grabs another bottle from the kit. "Now we just need to apply the "SUBMISSION" for men hair remover." Wait... Highlights? Hair REMOVER?

Sir seems to notice your apprehension as he starts smearing the hair remover on your chest, "You can't be a model of "SUBMISSION" for men with all that nasty man hair on you, boy." Sir isn't explaining, he is TELLING you how it is. You are in no condition to argue as Sir spreads the sweet-smelling lotion over your chest with both hands, tweaking your nipples with his thumbs. You've never been this intimate with another man before, standing little more than a foot apart and passively allowing him to apply lotion to every inch of your body. Sir lifts your right arm and as he covers every inch of it, you get the chance to get a close look at him. Sir is about an inch shorter than you with a trim swimmers build, perfectly trimmed black hair graying at the temples and penetrating blue eyes. Sir is borderline good looking but if you had to describe him in a word it would be "distinguished".

Sir finishes coating your other arm and then slides his hands down your treasure trail until for the first time in your life another man wraps his fist around your hard cock. You gasp in surprised pleasure at his strong grip and moan, "Ohhh, Sir." Sir looks you square in the eyes creating a moment of incredible intimacy as his other hand cups your balls as he starts stroking you. You grab onto the shower walls to steady yourself as Sir drops to one knee before you. "Yes, please, sir," you moan hoping for a happy ending, but Sir breaks off and starts to coat your thighs, calves and feet. Your erection is actually painfully hard and begging for a man's touch again. Sadly, Sir has you turn around so he can coat the back of your legs. You "assume the position" like you are being frisked and enjoy feeling Sir's hands coating the backs of your calves and thighs. You would not have been surprised if your cock went TWANGG like a cartoon arrow when Sir started kneading your buttocks. Sir wasn't just spreading lotion over your buns, he was groping and savoring them! You let out an embarrassingly high-pitched moan when his greasy hand slid down your crack, over your hole, past your taint and again cupped your balls! You instinctively cocked your ass at Sir, presenting it for his use...begging him to use you, take you, rape you.

You had surrendered.

Sir moved on to your back and shoulders, finishing his job. "You must stay like that for ten minutes for the lotion to do its job. So don't move, boy."

"Yes, Sir." In your lust, you had all but forgotten that the purpose of the lotion was to remove your body hair. You can feel a burning tingling sensation everywhere below your neck, but you remain still like a good boy with your ass shamefully cocked to Sir signaling your availability for his use.

The lotion was really starting to burn when Sir started to play with the showerhead, "You still have another five minutes to go, so let's get a head start on getting you clean." You sigh in relief at the thought of starting to get this lotion off your skin. Then you feel Sir greasing your exposed hole! What? Sir had attached a skinny nozzle to the showerhead and now he's pressing the cold metal against your pucker. OMG. You realize you are about to get your first enema when the true meaning of getting you clean sinks in. An instant later the nozzle sinks into your ass followed by a stream of warm water squirting into your colon. It's a bizarre sensation for you, feeling things coming in instead of going out down there. Sir has one hand on the nozzle up your ass and the other on your belly, massaging it to make sure the water gets into all the nooks and crannies. As the pressure builds and your belly distends you first feel like you need to take a dump then the cramps start as the water reaches higher...

"Please, Sir. It's too much!" you beg as Sir massages your belly and turns off the flow. You pant and strain to keep everything inside. Sir changes the nozzles and starts hosing off the lotion along with your body hair. Then he starts patting your now hairless body dry with a big towel.

On the verge of tears, you sob in a childish voice, "Please Daddy. I gotta go poop..."

Daddy sits you down on the bowl and flushes it just in time as your sphincter releases a geyser of dirty water into the bowl. You cramp again and more water gushes out. It happens again but finally the water runs clear. "Good, boy..." Daddy soothes. "Just a couple of more things to do." Daddy stands you up and has you bend over the vanity with your hands on the counter. You are stunned at the look of the man in the mirror. Your hair is lighter with blond highlights and your body is now hairless, both giving you a younger and less masculine appearance.

You look like a cocksucker.

Over your shoulder, Daddy is holding what looks like a fat syringe without a needle. "This is a special lube that will relax you and increase your sensitivity." Before you can object, Daddy pops it inside you and injects the cool lube up your butt! "There all done. Now let's mark you with your brand." Daddy holds up a white paper with backwards black letters in bold print like the cologne bottle script. You can see in the mirror it says, "SUBMISSION" surrounded by an oval of heavy chain.

"It's a temporary tramp stamp tattoo," Daddy explains as he applies it to your lower back just above where the waistband of your shorts usually sit. Daddy hits it with a hairdryer and you feel it adhering to your back until he peels off the paper backing.

It's done.

You've been branded.

Daddy admires your new tramp stamp. "The best part is that it slowly releases "SUBMISSION" for men into your bloodstream for two weeks." Daddy straightens you up and with his comforting arm around you, guides you out of the bathroom.

You re-enter Daddy's office and you can't help but reflect on how long ago you were in this room. It was less than an hour ago, but it seems more like a lifetime...and a very different life at that. Daddy quickly changes back into his jacket then steers you over to the three-way mirror and you try to process that it is indeed your reflection. Instead of the average guy next door that walked into this room a short while ago, you are now looking at...what? Then it hits you. With your hair lightened, highlighted, gelled and all your body hair gone, you look like a damn Ken doll! Except you are anatomically correct. Your good-sized cock is at half mast and growing due to Daddy hungrily raking his eyes over your reflection as his hand explores your butt.

Suddenly you realize that you haven't been transformed into a Ken doll, you've been turned into a sex doll for your new Daddy. He rests his chin on your bare shoulder and whispers, "You are the perfect model for "SUBMISSION" for men."

"Thank you, Daddy." You can feel your lower back tingle as your new tramp stamp floods your system with a steady stream of "SUBMISSION".

Daddy takes out the bottle again and holds it to your right nostril while pinching your left closed. You truly need a hit but obediently wait for permission. "Inhale and hold it." Daddy whispers in your ear. Your dick jerks as you obey and inhale as deeply as you can and hold it. Finally, you must exhale and then Daddy repeats the process for your left nostril. After you exhale, Daddy pushes you to your knees and then down further until you are sitting on your haunches in front of the mirrors with Daddy directly behind you.