Temptation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,228 Followers

"Spread out? Naked?" Nick gulped as if not coping with the words he was hearing. "But... that can not be. She... I...," he stopped suddenly as he was trying to come to an understanding of why Amy would suddenly have changed her mind and want him again.

"Ah, so this isn't a normal occurrence then?" Jeff asked slowly.

"No, definitely not," Nick admitted.

"A pity, she seemed to be very resolved on the seduction part. Had it been anyone else than my sister, I would have gone for her myself," Jeff chuckled.

"What seduction? What are you all talking about? And where is Rob?"

Jeff just laughed loudly while Nick gave him an angry stare. Finally, Jeff managed to collect himself enough to explain what he had pieced together.

"You really missed out by insisting on parking that car. It seems Rob got here before me, and was flashed with the same sight that met me," Jeff laughed.

"Meaning?" Nick asked slowly.

"A naked, spread out female begging him to fuck her."

"He's dead," Nick gnarled as his fists curled in anticipation of the beating he was going to enjoy handing out.

"Relax, buddy. Amy isn't interested in Rob. She was extremely angry for not meeting the man she wanted, so Rob is probably laughing his head off while dousing his erection with liquor."

"He's dead, anyway," Nick glared at him.

"How come you care that much, anyway?" Jeff asked interestedly. "It's not like she'syour sister? If anyone should be angry and wanted to kill anyone it should have been me doing you in." "So, tell me, what was she doing in your bed as if she belonged there? Are you involved in an affair or something?"

"Or something," Nick admitted and prepared to be struck down by an angry elder brother. Nothing more than he deserved after promising to keep her safe, and then fuck her at the first opportunity.

But no punch came, and he looked at Jeff to get an idea about how angry he really was. Instead he seemed to be vastly thrilled with the news.

"That's perfect," Jeff blurted out. "I knew you two would work it out once you had to meet on a regular basis. So, have you set a date yet?"

"Ah well, not yet," Nick admitted. "And I wouldn't get my hopes up too high if I were you."

"Oh, why not? Are you having second thoughts?" Jeff said in a more threatening manner. His look was now of the brother out to protect his sister no matter what.

"Me? No, not at all," Nick said truthfully. "You had better ask her about it," he suggested.

"How come?"

"She's just playing, orhaving fun as she calls it."

"Dragging your cock along as she goes, is that it?"

"Something like that, yes."

"Maybe you should tell her you love her, man."

"And what difference would that make?"

"All the difference in the world," Jeff intervened. "You just try and see. No woman can refuse a man who loves her."

Nick didn't respond. Only kept the silence for a long while, before talking a deep breath and plunged himself into it. "How did you know?" Nick asked.

"I've known for years, man. It's been so obvious anyone would notice if they bothered looking."

"Great. Just fucking great," Nick swore to himself.

"Don't take it like that. She will see sense sooner or later. Most likely sooner when she goes to the trouble of trying some good old seduction tricks to get you hooked. Maybe you should go to her and let her give it another try."

"Sure. Right. And the moon has fallen down at my feet," Nick said jokingly. "Look, right now your sister hates my butt. I'll rather wait until the storm blows over and then invite her out to dinner at some public place where she can't kill me."

Instead of answering, Jeff dug into his pockets and finally located a small key and dangled it in front of Nick's eyes.

"What's that?" Nick asked, although he had a strong feeling that he already knew.

"A key to Amy's apartment," Jeff said triumphantly. He handed it to Nick. "Why don't you go in there and give her a piece of her own seduction-plan?"

"What? You mean, naked, spread out on the bed and begging her to fuck me?"

"Yep," Jeff grinned at him. "Have fun, buddy," he said as he gave Nick's shoulder a hard clap before he laughingly walked to the front door. "I'll see you both in a couple of days," he laughed. "When you have recovered, I mean. Oh, and tell Amy it was nice to see her, although I would prefer if she was a little more dressed the next time."

Whistling as he walked out the front door, Nick could hear him whistling all the way down the corridor.

"Well, why not," he thought loudly as he went to grab a quick shower.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,228 Followers
12