All Comments on 'Ten Quick Tips for Better Sex'

by IrresistibleBeauty

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Eyes of the beholder

Interesting...I didn't know there was veteran prostitutes, I thought there was just old hookers.

Next thing you know you'll have us believe that there really are whores with hearts of gold.

This is not a reflection on your story, or writing, it's just that remark about Veteran

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I don't agree with some of it

If you're a pro get out of the business....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
why?

This is without question the most banal submission I have ever read on Literotica.

AlhazredAlhazredover 16 years ago
Well written, for the most part

In my own personal experience, I agree with every word except I must respectfully disagree with the point concerning contraception. If circumstances are perfectly arranged, then it can be as free as you mention. Long term partners, new partners with recent medical paperwork showing they're clean, etc. - these are ways that my wife and I have enjoyed sex with others as freely as you mention. Whenever possible and PRACTICAL, I will have sex with no barriers, no restrictions. It is infinitely better. However, for anyone entering into a new relationship, it's slightly irresponsible. 30 years ago, yes, casual sex could be that free. These days, it's a whole other story. I would say your headline is technically correct - if you are genuinely worried that you will get pregnant or get an STD from the sex you're about to have, then don't have it. But if you're comfortable with the precautions taken, and those precautions (be it a condom, diaphragm, etc.) allow you to relax and enjoy yourselves, then have at it. Hopefully in time, those same people will be comfortable enough and secure enough to do away with those types of things and have sex as freely as it is meant to be.

Just my .02.

BigdenvermanBigdenvermanover 16 years ago

I enjoyed this, thank you for writing. I agreed with many things, and laughed at the "anal sex with fat people" part. There are just some things an innocent guy like me would never think of. You are right, of course - sex is mostly in the head. That's why people can get awfully aroused simply through email or cybersex. Just words and ideas, but that's where sex lives, doesn't it?

Oliver_KlozoffOliver_Klozoffover 16 years ago
Thanks for the tips

I think it was really thoughtful of you to share your opinions. Not everyone will agree with you -- I disagree with you on a couple points -- but it's really valuable to hear candidly what someone else thinks about particular aspects of sex.

If I may misquote Robert Crum, Keep on Fucking! (And keep on writing here, too.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
???? would you,,

believe a drug adict if he is telling you something ?

a lot is ok and I can believe it and its nice to know. but there are no jokes about aids and as you prove even if you know all about the std's you just give shit about it.

you might have had the best sex in the world and are maybe a sexadict who knows. but you don't have more (no trusting partner no love), and as you say it, it all starts between the ears.

just because you made a lot of mistakes (chest augmentations and what ever else)you seem to never think besides where do I get my next dose of sex. but there is more about life than sex. so if you want to give advises to all the dummies like me, concentrate on technics and leave the rest to those who want to think further. and no I'm not going to be a callgirl just because I want to be in bed as good you think you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Obviously someone who knows they are talking about

I actually agree with the author on almost every point except from personal experience anal sex depends on an individuals personal hygiene not their size. I have had women who are big as well as small and good clean anal sex was not an issue either way. I agree we are all to some degree bisexual whether we admit it or not but that does not necessarily mean gay (which includes emotional love of the same sex) as opposed to just sex with another person of the same sex. Our bodies have varying levels of male and female hormones from a physical perspective but mentally our minds can appeal or be attracted to either sex. Some science ad studies confirm this but nobody has definitive answer as to how this is determined. Unfortunately social taboo's and religious extremes condition people to have prejudices against the biological reality and the evidence of such in all cultures and all countries across the planet, conservative or liberal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Started off good, then just got silly

I'm referring to the part about "don't have anal sex with fat people" and the suggestion that you should only have anal sex with an anorexic person. That was pretty much nonsense.<br><br>

Then I got to the part that says everyone is bisexual and I straight out laughed. I'm hopelessly hetero. It's not a choice, it's the way I was born. I am female, have dear close female friends and we are affectionate (hug each other, even say "love you!"), but I have never had a sexual thought run through my head about them or another female. It's the way I'm wired. I will read a man/man erotic story and if it's well written, find it arousing. But female/female doesn't interest me one bit.<br><br>

However, when you said that sex with someone you love is the best, that I would agree with. It's wonderful when the person that sets your nerves atingle is also the person you have come to trust completely, when you not only feel your orgasm through your entire body, but deep inside so that it makes your heart ache.

clive522clive522over 16 years ago
Just plain silly

I thought this should be in the comic erotic

just rubbish as far as I'm concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Irresponsible

Fantasy is one thing but totally irresponsible to post anything telling people not to use condoms out there. If you really have skills, you can incorporate it into foreplay without missing a beat.

ClaytonClaytonover 16 years ago
Always use condoms for anal sex

IB, I am surprised at you. Anyone who is not using a condom for anal sex is taking some dangerous risks. If the woman becomes pregnant from anal, the world is "blessed" with another Attorney! And this world certainly could get along without more Attorneys. Please be certain to add this precaution to any other "self-helps" you write in the future. Other than this one lapse you made a solid 99 out of 100!

ClaytonClaytonover 16 years ago
Always use condoms for anal sex

IB, I am surprised at you. Anyone who is not using a condom for anal sex is taking some dangerous risks. If the woman becomes pregnant from anal, the world is "blessed" with another Attorney! And this world certainly could get along without more Attorneys. Please be certain to add this precaution to any other "self-helps" you write in the future. Other than this one lapse you made a solid 99 out of 100!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Your Accreditation Is Poor

Everyone is bi gay/lesbian. And besides your wish for that how do you support that goofy statement.<P>

Its like saying everyone is selfish and wants to walk each side of the bed.<P>

It is said opinions are like assholes - clearly this was your lifeline speaking so I wish you well with your bi gay lesbian bed mates as without any protection yours will be a short and sad story.<P>

The real problem is that some idiot will agree and try your advocations without precautions. That will be on you sweetheart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Stark contrast

It's strange that the first 7 tips are excellent, the 8th is biological nonsense, and the last two are absurd. The beginning is great; love makes sex better, it's mostly mental, and if you are going to do it, do it right. That's great. The anal sex thing is impossible; the inside of your anus is not going to be cleaner or dirtier based off of caloric intake. Do you think that a girl who uses the bathroom that way only once a week magically has nothing left? It doesn't work that way. Likewise, the thing about everyone being bi is just plain wrong. It is not, as another said, social or religious pressures that maintain most people in the hetero category; that's biology. As you yourself point out, sex was made to get females knocked-up; if you know that is true, how can you then say that everyone is wired to be attracted to people that can't BE knocked up (or can't knock them up)?

And the contraception thing; what? I don't really get that. Basically, if I have a steady girlfriend, her and I must either A) plan for her to get pregnant and have sex, or B) be chaste. Why? A thin layer of rubber is not going to destroy sex for most people. Why do you think condoms sell so damn well? You are basically telling women, especially those who want careers, to be virgins until they are emotionally (and, if they are smart, financially, physically, and mentally) prepared for kids. You world would be split among self-repressed prudes and baby machines!

CheakoCheakoover 16 years ago
Not really all that credible of a Comment but:

::To upset comments on this submission:: It is very ineffective to attack a person's point head-on. Especially if the person has already mentioned the facts and shrugged them off. If you want to break down a person's viewpoint, you attack the reason they think that way. IE: It being natural and sex being a luxury. You could state other things we as humans do that is unnatural and see if the individual would give them up - most anything in the medical field. (Tylonal/asprin/midol/even vaccines and anti-viral) Electricity/electronics. Housing. Cars. processed/preserved foods. You can get the idea from there.

::To Author:: I will agree with some comments already stated. The first points are very well made and have some grounds for head nods. I would suggest though that you get an editor or some one who doesn't share your viewpoints to read through your writing, So you are not so extremist and can relate to anyone with a how-to instead of seeming so Biased. Its kind of hypocritical. I mean. You used a computer to get it here? is that natural at all?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
totally irresponsible and tottally bs

I have to agree with most of the ppl here. first of all the early "suggestions" are the same trite bs that gets published in every girls magazine each and every week. the bit about so what if you have to fantasize about someone else at least your getting some, clearly contradicts with the sex is better if you are in love comment. you want to know how to have good sex: have confidence in your ability to pleasure your partner, do not be shy - turn ON the lights and strip completely naked - let your partner explore ALL of your body and do the same to them, don't screw someone you do not trust completely, and lastly: do whatever makes you feel comfortable - if that's using condoms or lubes or whatever then so be it.

the later suggestions were totally absurd and would be laughable if they weren't so potentially dangerous. how anyone could suggest that having sex w/o protections is a good idea in this day and age is beyond me. you owe it to yourself to protect yourself. we are not animals, humans need physical closeness to be truly happy and sex is ultimate act of trusting someone else and becoming one with them.

i'd suggest you get yourself tested and then see a shrink - you need one!!!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 16 years ago
Logical advice (mostly)

I don't agree about the bisexual part or anal with fat people (the person who commented about personal hygiene is correct), but most of Olivia's essay makes sense. I don't think her essay deserves some the flames that it has received - her writing is clear and concise and most of her points make sense and represent sound observations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
sex vs love

sex is better with someone who enjoys sex... love is a total different thing. Maybe to women the "make love" thing is true. But most guys just wanna f..k.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
One of the stupidest things I've read in a while

"8. DON'T HAVE ANAL SEX WITH FAT PEOPLE."

The reasoning behind this tip is moronic. Fat people eat a lot and therefore always have shit in their intestines, hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Sounds more like it was written by a drunken 22 year old frat boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excelent. I disagree on one point

I agree with everything except for "no anal with fat chicks". I love BBWs and I married one that I love more than anything. She is most definatly a big girl and the anal sex is amazing. Maybe its just me, but after four years of regular anal sex with her, nothing like that has ever happend. In fact I find anal sex with a BBW is far more satisfying than with a skinny woman. Otherwise, outstanding writing.

AddammAddammalmost 15 years ago
You're not completely expert, despite your work..

I know a professional whore may know a lot about sex, but she doesn't necessarily know everything. Her job title can intimidate people to defer to her opinions on sex. Let me challenge that.

I know a bit about sex myself as a thoughful, observant participant. I also know a few whores socially and in bed (not for money), and some just haven't a clue. Some, I said. They know a lot of facts about men and routine sex but not much about the connection between feeling and sex, and what the finest fucking means.

The argument you make for not doing anal sex with a fat person is odd and incorrect. Skinny people store shit in their bowels, too. Otherwise they'd be dead.

There's no point in pushing the point aggressively that "everyone" is bisexual. Some homo- and bi-sexual people push this line hard. Knock off the crap. Not everyone is like that, and that's fine. Don't be boorish about it.

You're plain irresponsible to talk wildly in your oh-so-dionysiac, "no fear" way about no-condom sex. I love bareback myself but it's not wrong or cissyish to worry about pregnancy and disease. The best sex is unrestrained, but not to the point of mad recklessness. Are you too self-destructive to give advice to others? Just a thought; you use heroin, after all.

You said, "I am not afraid of pregnancy or disease for various reasons which I'll talk about later." May I take you up on that? I would like to hear more: you're an interesting writer.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Some good advice about the important role of love and emotions in sex. (Lovemaking is a great thing; in order for it to be real lovemaking, there has to be some real love there, right?)

However, your discussion of condoms and birth control is WAY off the mark. It's downright irresponsible to tell people they should not bother with condoms or contraception when they are having sex outside of a committed, long-term, monogamous relationship. People can DIE if they do that. (And no, I'm sorry, but no matter how well you feel you trust or have faith in your partner, if there's even a modest chance that one or both of you have not been faithful to each in the last few years, they could be carrying a disease that could lead to suffering and/or death for themselves and you. Not everyone who has an STD "looks" sick. They may not even know--yet--that they have the disease.) As for unintended, unwanted pregnancies, it's stupid to not use contraception if you do not want to bring a baby into the world. Sex between people who are not 100% monogamous should NOT (contrary to what you've advised) be "reckless." That's how people end up with huge moral dilemmas about what to do when a pregnancy occurs--needlessly occurs. It's 2011. Responsible people use condoms for disease prevention and a back-up form of birth control, if necessary, because the stakes are high and they have some respect for themselves and their partners. Nothing cool at all about being RECKLESS in a non-monogamous relationship.

lenalovesfunlenalovesfunover 12 years ago

I would have to disagree with not having sex with a fat person. A lot of times bigger people take better care of themselves and just because a girl is skinny doesn't mean her intestines are empty. I know a lot of skinny girls that whatever they want and never work out its a lot of metabolism. And besides if its that bad try an enema.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous