Teri's Vacation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Then come on then. Lets give the paying audience what they want. Umm come here.” Karen said as she laid back and guided David’s cock to her pussy lips. David took over as he slowly started too slide into her pussy. David noticed she was wetter then ever before. She must really be getting off on dad watching like this, he thought. “Ahhh God….yes…feed me that thing. Ohh shit……its still so damn big. That’s it David….uuhh…yes…deeper.” Karen said as David now had about half of his big cock in his mother. Karen bit her lip as she looked over at her husband and Teri, and saw he again was hard with Teri stroking his cock. Karen wanted to really put on a show for her husband. “Slam it home David. Fuck it into me…NOW!” Karen grunted, as she readied herself as David in one push bottomed out in her pussy and entered her cervix. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhiiee shit shit……haaaaahhh…deep..so fucking deep. Oh god David, fuck me.

Robert watched as his wife of more then twenty years was getting well fucked by another cock. The fact that the cock was huge and his sons only added to the thrill that was running through him. It also helped that Teri was stroking his cock as she watched as well. He looked at Teri and she looked at him and grinned, then stopped jerking his hard member and brought her mouth to his ear and whispered something. She then moved over to where Karen was gasping and moaning as David fucked their mother.

‘Hey mom, daddy and I wanted to show you how much we liked the show by giving you a present.” Teri said, and as her mother looked up between strokes of David’s cock. “Just a little something from us.” Teri said as she quickly straddled her mothers face and released the huge load that her father had left in her pussy. Karen not expecting the deluge of cum was surprised and didn’t open her mouth fast enough and her face was awash in her husbands cum, as it ran down her cheeks and over her nose. But Karen quickly recovered and licked Teri’s pussy clean even as she continued to moan and grunt from David’s hard pounding of her pussy.

Robert just laughed after seeing his cum gush onto his wife’s face and moved behind Teri and started to fondle her large breasts. Well, he thought, Karen has David’s big cock and I now have my girl’s big breasts to suck and her sweet pussy to eat and fuck. Robert had to admit, it turned him on as well as hurt a bit for David to fuck his wife, but he sure enjoyed now fucking his little girl. But all thoughts were pushed to the side as Teri leaned her head back for a kiss, which Robert happily gave, as he fondled her breast and tweaked her nipples. As they kissed Teri groaned into his mouth from his handling of her breasts and her mother still tonguing her pussy. After a bit Teri broke the kiss and turned even more toward him, while still getting her slit licked by her mother.

“Daddy…fuck my ass again….I want your cock so bad right now.” Teri groaned out to her father. Robert groaned back as he shook his head yes. Teri leaned forward and Robert bent forward and tongued her asshole, licking it good , preparing it for his hard cock which she now wanted. Teri kissed David as she leaned forward. “Umm…you might be fucking mom…but I’m about to get daddy in my ass little bro.” Teri said almost teasingly.

David’s eyes bugged out a bit, he wish he could see better. He would love to see his sister get boned up the ass by their father. David knew that while his fathers cock wasn’t as big as his, it was still far above average in length and width. He wanted to see his sister’s ass get stretched. The thought really got to him and he started to really give it good to his mom. Karen, not hearing what was going on as she licked her daughter and getting fed David’s cock, suddenly felt him speed up and start to slam her pussy hard. She quickly started her orgasm, which she had been close to anyway.

“Uuuuuhhhmmmm Daaavviihhdddd mmmmmm!” Karen muffled around her daughters pussy as she came, her pussy contracting around Davids hard cock, squeezing it hard. David, feeling the vise grip his mother had inside her pussy , felt himself shoot over the edge as he felt his orgasm rush upon him.

“Uuuh uuhhh…..oohh shit mom….oohhh god damn it….ARRGGHHHH!” David grunted out as he slammed into his mother womb and started to shot his juice into his mother. Karen still in the grips of her orgasm, but feeling her son now shooting inside her, grabbed his hips and tried to put her son back inside herself, wanting everything he could fill her with.

“Ohhh god yyyeess son….filll meeeee!” Karen said through clenched teeth as her pussy milked her sons shooting cock. Robert and Teri paused before beginning their fuck session to watch as David and Karen came. Teri ground her pussy into her mother’s mouth and felt her pussy shudder as she had a small orgasm, more from watching the pair then the licking her mother had now stopped. Robert chuckled, as he stroked his cock slowly, knowing David was blowing a lot of his cum inside Karen, but thinking he would soon be balls deep inside his daughter. As the three of them came down from their orgasms, Robert just sighed thinking how in just a day his life had changed. Teri breathing hard a bit turned to her father.

“Ok daddy…I’m ready now….please take my ass with your big cock.” Teri said with an impish grin on her face. Robert smiled as he moved forward.

“My please sweetie. Now that their show is over with….lets give the a show of our own.” Robert said with a smile as his cock head touched the crinkle of his daughters ass. Teri moaned as she felt the contact and slowly pushed back to meet her fathers cock.

“God yes daddy…..show them how much I love your cock in my ass.” Teri moaned as she moved slowly back further, impaling herself onto her fathers large cock. Karen now finally fully out of her orgasm and hearing the voices from her husband and daughter, looked up and gasped. She watched as Roberts cock slid into Teri’s ass and felt awe and a shiver run through her. She also felt a pang of jealousy hit her, wondering why her husband hadn’t pushed for his cock to fuck her ass. But the thought passed and she just secretly promised herself that she would be next to receive that up her ass, maybe while David was fully buried up her snatch she thought, then she grinned. “Oh god yes daddy…..slide it into me…it feels so good.” Karen heard Teri say as she watched her husbands cock slowly disappear. David too wanted to watch this fucking happen and moved, his cock popping out of his mother with a pop and his cum running from her pussy.

“Hey! I still wanted you there David.” Karen said feeling a bit hurt he had pulled out.

“Sorry mom, its still mostly hard Ill put it back in.” David said as he started back to where he was, but Teri held out an arm to stop him.

“No mom….I want to lick his cum while daddy fucks me….mmm….please.” Teri asked, but didn’t wait for a answer and leaned into her mother and started to lick her mothers now very messy pussy. Karen didn’t answer, but she moaned as Teri’s tongue felt very good. David didn’t mind, he really wanted to see this, and got close as he watched Teri’s ass stretch around their fathers cock.

“Jesus dad….fuck that ass. Damn that’s hot.” David said as he watched, with his father throwing him a grin.

“Maybe next time we can tag team her, or maybe your mother. You fuck their pussy and Ill ream their ass. Sound good to you?” Robert said to David with a smile. Teri gave a muffled “mmmm hhmmmm” , but Karen quickly made her opinion clear from under Teri’s pussy.

“Robert…..you and David will fuck me that way next time we fuck…I call dibs.” Karen said with a giggle. Teri quickly raised her head to object, her mouth coated in juices.

“Hey, daddy said me first mom. No fair mom!” Teri said looking back at her mother. Karen smiled.

“Teri….you’ve been fucked up the ass…..I HAVENT. So I really want to be the first of us to try both of them together. Do you understand?” Karen said watching her daughters face as her husband must have thrown her a good one, because Teri couldn’t talk and just shook her head yes. Karen moaned, really wanting what Teri was feeling, but decided to just lick her daughters pussy some more. Teri gasped as the duel feeling inside her and buried her head back into her mother pussy, but now not licking….her being too overwhelmed with sensations to do anything active. Teri could do nothing but grip the sheets with her fists and endure the almost painfully pleasure that was filling her. But as she felt her orgasm surge upon her, it was to much to bear and she gave a guttural scream as it grew to much for her.

“AAAAAHHHHHHRRGGGGGGGGGGGG!” Teri screamed as her pussy and ass clenched and her body shook violently. Her body bucking back onto her fathers cock and her ass squeezing him also took him to the edge and over, and Robert felt his cum rushing out to meet his daughters ass.

“Ohh God! Ohh Gooooodd! Uhhhhhh!” Robert groaned out as he slammed home and held his now shooting member inside Teri. David watched in almost awe as he saw his sister jerking like a rag doll as his fathers cock was embedded in her ass to the hilt. Karen also watched, but in envy, as her husbands cock and her tongue brought her daughter off. She could feel Teri’s body twitch on top of her and then saw Roberts balls jerk when he started cumming inside their daughter. She gave a small gasp as a small orgasm ran through her pussy, the eroticism of the whole scene striking her. Karen gave another gasp as her husbands cum started to drip through Teri’s pussy lips and onto her face. Karen began to lick her daughter’s pussy again, not wanting to miss another drop of their combined juices.

After her orgasm subsided, Teri not having the energy just collapsed on top of her mom and Robert felt his cock slide from his daughters ass, and heard a pop as the the pressure inside was released. Karen also felt something, her daughters full weight falling on top of her, which slightly knocked the breath out of her…..followed soon after by a small river of cum from Teri’s ass by way of her pussy. Robert looked down when he heard the quick laughter of his wife, and also began to laugh. Karen’s face was coated in his cum and she couldn’t move being pinned by Teri. David looking over, also began to chuckle.

“Jeeez mom you’re a mess. Or should I say jizz you’re a mess.” David said laughing even harder now. Karen gave him a scalding look but smiled at him. Karen reached up and lightly pinched Teri’s pussy lips.

“Come on lazy lips, get up. We have things we have to do today.” Karen said.

‘Ouch! Hey that hurt mom. You only had to ask me to….Holy shit mom, you’re covered!” Teri said finally seeing her mothers face after getting off her. Teri began to laugh, but stopped when she saw Karen start to wipe the juices off her face. “HEY! Don’t waste it, Ill get it for you.” Teri said and quickly leaned over and started to slowly lick her mothers face clean. Both Robert and David watched, both feeling horny again.

“Damn.” Robert said. “That’s hot.”

“Fucking yeah dad. We got some hot women here. Umm if they keep it up I wont want to leave the bed today.” David said. After hearing that, Karen reached up and kissed Teri, but then gently pushed her away.

“And that’s why we have to stop for a bit. Robert, you have a call to make. And we’ll go make breakfast. Got to keep up our energy for later.” Karen said winking at all of them. They all agreed, and Robert stayed in the room to use the phone as they left for the kitchen. Soon breakfast was well on its way to being done and Teri had a sudden thought.

“Well you know David…..you have a phone call to make as well now.” Teri said with a slight grin. David looked at her funny with a stupid expression on his face, but before he could ask what Teri responded. “Have you forgotten your true love already? We promised to call after mom and dad were resolved.” Teri said with a grin looking at David then her mom. Karen gave a small surprised looking, remembering what Teri had told her. She looked at her son.

“Yes David, you’ll have to make a call soon. But wait till your father gets back, we have to discuss EVERYTHING before you call. It might change what you say to her.” Karen said to David with a wink. David felt at a loss, remembering about Joan and not knowing Teri had told their mom. Karen saw he was about to say something and held up her hand. “Just hold it till we can all discuss it. Your father needs to know about everything. Including….I’m sorry to say…everything that went on last night.” Karen said, the smile slipping from her face. Now it was Teri’s turn to look bewildered.

“Huh? What went on last night besides you two fooling around. What happened?” Teri asked, dieing to know what happened. David’s shook his head at his mom and Karen just looked at her daughter.

“Honey you can find out at the same time as your father. He should be here any time now. But let’s just finish with breakfast so we can all eat. After we eat…then we can talk…Ok?” Karen said and her children both agreed. Karen dreaded having to tell her husband about what she did with the waiter, but wanted no secrets now, after everything that had happened between them. A falsehood might tear apart their newly formed relationship….and their family. Karen certainly didn’t want that to happen, so she figured Robert had to know every detail of what happened. Also he should know about Teri and David’s “friends”.

They were just setting the table, when Robert walked into the kitchen and gave them all a big smile. He told them that he had called and said he needed a week or so off, stating he was exhausted and was about to kill him self if he didn’t get some rest. Robert said they hadn’t liked it but agreed to it, he was much to valuable a manager to become really sick and have to spend even more time from the office, so in the end they agreed.

“Good honey. Well the foods ready so let’s eat, we can talk about everything after we fill our tummies.” Karen said and gave Teri a stern look when she started giggling. “With food young lady…..what a wicked daughter I have raised.” Karen said as she reached under the table and rubbed Teri’s pussy through her panties. Robert noticing her daughter moan and figuring out what Karen had done, spoke.

“Now I thought we were going to finishing eating before we did that Karen.” Robert said with a smile and David laughed.

“No, I said we would hold off of talking till after we ate.” Karen said with a chuckle, but stopped her finger assault on her daughter as she again picked up her fork to eat. “I just couldn’t help myself.” Karen said rolling her eyes with a smile as they all laughed at the table. Breakfast was soon eaten with much horseplay and they left the dishes till later as they left for the living room to talk. After everyone had sat down in the living room with the TV quietly playing in the background, Teri could no longer contain her curiosity.

“So mom what is this secret you wanted to wait to tell us all?” Teri asked her mom just being curious. David looked uncomfortable as he looked at his mom.

“Umm…Teri why don’t you tell your father…well…me as well, how you and David started….well…fucking. I know some of it, but want to hear the whole story and your father hasn’t heard any, has he?” Karen told her daughter, knowing it would be easier to tell Robert what she had to say after Teri finished her story. Teri thought mom may have been stalling, but knew she should start at the beginning. Robert looked on as she tried to think of where to start.

“Uhh…ok mom. Well lets see…I guess it started off when I came home and David couldn’t stop staring at my breasts.” Teri said with a smirk looking at her brother.

“Well they were almost falling out sis.” David quickly replied, also grinning. But Teri continued on.

“And I noticed he had gotten hard and…well it made me hot knowing I had caused that. Later I accidentally caught him jacking off without him know I was there. And I overheard him saying what he wanted to do to me as he played with that enormous thing and seeing it….god I fingered myself in the hall way. Later I peeked again and got the same show, but this time mom caught me!” Teri said looking at her mom.

“And I wasn’t sure what was going on and went to David’s door...and got a huge surprise…seeing him stroking his big cock. Then he saw me…or at least someone at the door. I freaked and rushed down stairs. Little did I know a certain someone was spying on me from her room.” Karen said looking at Teri who was grinning and shaking her head. “But I was so wet from watching David’s jacking that huge thing….I had to…well….go to our bedroom and relieve myself.” Karen said looking at her husband.

“Relieve yourself? Mom, you had one hand at your pussy and another at your ass, pounding away. And dad she was begging me to fuck her!” David said smugly with a smile to his father who chuckled. Karen turned a bit red.

“I did not beg you to fuck me…I was just…wishing you were. I you have, so I have gotten my wish.” Karen said leaning over and deeply kissed her son, while her hand sneaked down and rubbed his hard cock through his shorts.

“Hey hey….we’ll never finish this if we start that again now.” Teri said as she playfully slapped her mothers butt. Karen playfully stuck her tongue out at Teri, but removed her hands from David. “You can use that tongue on me later mom….but where was I…..oh ya, then I asked David if he wanted to go to the beach with me the next day. I honestly didn’t have a thought for us to do anything….well….strange…but I …we were both hot for each other by now I’m thinking.” Teri said as David shook his head in agreement.

“At the beach we really worked ourselves up. We teased each other and David seemed to be constantly hard. I even…umm…watched him jack off again.” Teri said with a grin. David laughed and Teri looked over at him.

“I know you did, I saw you through the slats on the windows. The next time you peek on someone, don’t have the sun behind you sis.” David said still laughing.

“Why you….you saw me? You knew I had been peaking?” Teri asked, a bit dumbfounded.

“Yep, I also heard you when you came…or at least so I figured when I heard you grunt. You should also be quieter.” David laughed some more and so did their parents, while Teri turned beat red and seemed to grow angry at being embarrassed this way. “Now sis…come on….you saw me too. Hell three times before I even knew what was up. Come on Teri.” David asked his sister as he held his arms out to her and all three of them waited as Teri calmed down after a few seconds and gave her brother a hug.

“Alright twerp, its ok….I just let myself get embarrassed…I shouldn’t have. I everything happened for the best. We are all together now.” Teri said and all of them agreed. Teri looked thoughtful for a few seconds and tried to start again. “Umm ok…well later that night we went out to eat. And we pretended to be boyfriend and girlfriend. We played around some, kissing and such and then we left for a dance club for teens. There we met three kids our age, Mary the eldest and John and Joan, twins. All of us took a liking to each other…well…in fact we all sort of…fooled around rather quickly. We seemed to click if you know what I mean. But David and Joan really hit it off….in fact dad….they…well…think their in love.” Teri said and waited for the fireworks. It took a few seconds for it to sink into Robert, but he was a bit stunned when it did.

“Love? David how could you be in love with someone you only met for a short time?” Robert asked, but Teri held up her hand for her father to wait.

“Hold on a bit dad. The story is far from finished, but yes they love each other. But let me finish ok.” Teri said as her father shook his head ok. Teri then began her story again. “Well they soon had to leave but not before I saw Mary coping a feel off her sister Joan, so I knew something was going on there and that made me real hot. Not to mention the kiss Mary planted on me when they left.” Teri said with a big smile. “But David had gotten a bit drunk. It seems one of them had spiked the drinks, I didn’t have but one drink or so, so I wasn’t feeling it much, though David was sloshed but good.”