Teri's Vacation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“So everything is set dad? We are going to meet them at the beach….cool.” David said lost in thought but looking at the three of them on the couch.

“Yep, you can get back to your Joan and we can all meet. It should be interesting. By the way, I think you better take your vitamins. Daniel said his wife couldn’t wait to meet you. Their daughters were very graphic about your…anatomy.” Robert said chuckling. “I think you might be in great demand Wednesday so I hope your...up for it son.” He said, laughing even harder now.

“Oh shit dad, they’re going to kill me. Between Joan, Mary, Teri, and mom. Now Im gonna have their mom Linda too. Your right, I better take my vitamins.” David said half chuckling but being partly serious. He was going to be tired in a few days. But as he watched what his father was now watching, the next few days slipped his mind and his dick went from mostly hard to totally engorged. Watching Teri’s ass wiggle as she sucked her mother’s ass and pussy was totally erotic. Even Robert was starting to feel life return, though it was some time before he would be up totally again. David figured he had to have some of that and moved around behind Teri. Robert saw his son and knew where he was going, and had to stifle a laugh. Teri didn’t notice as David kneeled behind her and didn’t know anything till she felt him quickly shove his cock head into her very wet pussy.

“Oh shit you dick head. Ohhh yaa dick head is right….slide that tree into me bro. Haa shit…that thing is still so big…uuuhhhh!” Teri moaned as she felt her brother slide into her deeper. Karen raised up on her elbows to watch her daughter getting fucked by her son. She winked at Robert as he looked over at her, and he slid closer to his wife and started to finger her pussy, more in play then real sex, though she closed her eyes and thought she may still orgasm again if everything kept up.

“That’s it son slam her good….make her feel it.” Robert said chuckling as he watched his children fucking.

“Uhh dad…shut…up…he is fucking me…I don’t need him to slam me….so damn big it would hurt.” Teri panted between breaths, looking at her father between half closed eyes. Robert laughed and touché his daughters hair.

“Don’t sass me young lady…I think you need that mouth filled….here.” Robert said as he gently pushed Teri head toward his half hard and still coated cock. Teri engulfed it with a moan. “It needs to be cleaned anyway young lady.” Robert said with a wink at his now grinning wife. Yes, she thought, she should get off soon, this was so damn naughty that Roberts fingers felt so fucking nice. And no sooner then thinking that she felt her orgasm rush upon her and she sounded out.

“Uuuuhhh gooodd yesss……Davviidd….fuckkk her….oohh oohh oohh shiitt yes!” Karen cried out as a orgasm rose through her as she continued to watch the horny scene in front of her. Robert speed up his fingering and took her orgasm a bit higher and she screamed out and then just collapsed, totally exhausted for now. Her husband slowed his fingers but still played with her pussy, giving her many mini orgasms. “enough…enough…no more….rest…need rest.” She begged her husband and he grinning, removed his fingers as his wife laid back and rested. He now concentrated on his daughters mouth around his cock which was very hard now, but he figured it was too late by the look on his sons face. And as he watched david slammed into his sister and shot his load.

“Ohhhh shit….hhhhere ...uuuhhhhhh!” David cried out as he started cumming into Teri’s pussy. Teri feeling David’s jerking and wild strokes started her orgasm and slammed back onto David’s hard cock, throwing her fully over the edge.

“Uhhhh goodd Davvviidd……AARRGGHHHHH!” Teri cried as she raised off her fathers cock to breath. Her head fell back down to lay in his lap as he orgasm tore through her and she felt his cock next to her cheek as David’s humping moved hr face over her fathers cock. As her and David’s orgasm played out she opened her eyes and noticed her father grinning down at her. She felt a bit guilty she didn’t get her father off again. “Oh god daddy, you’re still hard…here let me help you.” Teri said and wrapped her hands around his shaft as she leaned forward with her head. But Robert stopped her daughter and looked at her.

“No sweetie I’m fine. Better then fine…I’m tired. So is your mother if I’m not mistaken.” Robert said looking at Karen, who shook her head yes through closed eyes. “ I think we all need more sleep. We didn’t really get much last night and have been using…well...a lot of energy. Let’s go get a nap for a bit. You’re tired aren’t you two?” Robert asked in a suggestive way to Teri and David.

“Too tell the truth daddy, yes I am.” David shook his head yes as well. “So where are we going to sleep daddy, all of us can’t fit into one bed. Even yours and moms is only big enough for three to sleep in.” Teri asked her father, wanting to sleep with all three of them.

“Well like you said we cant all sleep in the same bed. I think tomorrow we’ll have to go out and by a king size bed for our bed room, so we can all sleep together when we want to. But for now I suppose we’ll have to split up for now. Where do you want to sleep Teri?” Robert asked his daughter, who still had her hand around his still stiff cock.

“Well, I hate to make that decision daddy…but I would have to say you…f I have to make a choice.” Teri stated grinning up at her father and then quickly leaning over and licking across his cocks tip.

“That figures you little minks.” Karen said with a grin raising up on her elbows. “And I suppose I get stuck in your bed with David again” Karen said, playfully sticking her tongue out at her daughter.

“No you can have our bed dear. Teri and I will take her bed this time. Like I said we can get a bigger bed tomorrow…hell we can get one later today...as long as we don’t sleep too late. But its early yet. But I think we’re going to need our rest for the next few days. With us meeting with Daniel and his family…hell…you know we still don’t know their last name…hahaha. Oh well, I guess we can learn that when we meet. But do the sleeping arrangements sound ok everyone?” Robert asked them all.

“Yes daddy, as long as I can be near you.” Teri said looking at her father. Even now Karen felt a slight pang of jealousy at Teri’s new relationship to her father. I guess I know how he feels about David cock now, Karen thought to herself. Then glanced down at her sons cock, and even feeling totally sated, felt herself getting horny and knew she would have trouble “sleeping” with David.

“Yes I think I should be ok with David sweetie.” Karen said, still staring at David’s huge member.

”Well I’m glad to SEE that you approve Karen.” Robert said with a chuckle, seeing very well where she was looking. He also thought they wouldn’t get much sleep, but figured the same with Teri and himself. But surprising he felt no more jealousy inside toward David. Strange, he thought.

“Hey I’m fine with shacking up with mom, though I do wish we could be all together. Hey how long we gonna nap for?” He asked his father.

“Umm I don’t know, but by the way your mother is devouring your cock with her eyes….you had better make it at least, say four hours.” Robert said grinning at his wife. Karen turned beat red but smiling, embarrassed that she had been so easy to read. “ok you two off you go, have fun. Teri I think we have a bed to get warm and cozy.” Robert told his daughter as he saw his son and wife head to his room and he followed Teri up to her bedroom.

“You bet daddy, but I don’t think well be able to sleep right away either huh?” Teri said again gripping his cock in her hand as they reached the doorway to her room. Robert leaned in to kiss his daughter and then after a minute broke it.

“Ummm somehow sweetie…I don’t think so either. “ Robert said smiling at his daughter as she softly giggled. Robert couldn’t help but think the next couple of days would be damn interesting. Hell, the next couple of days….try the next couple of years, he thought.