Teri's Vacation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I wasn’t that drunk sis.” David said in a protesting voice.

“Uhhh…yes you were little bro.” Teri said looking at her brother. David then started to chuckle. “What’s so damn funny Davey?”

“No I wasn’t Teri. I was drunk, but….but I knew what I was doing. At least a fair bit anyway. I was trying to see how far I could get….you know…when I showed you my cock…and played with it. But when you…leaned over and started sucking it…man what a rush.” David stated with a huge grin. Again Teri turned a shade of red, finding out her brother had played her.

“You…you shit. You were doing that on purpose….I thought you were stoked. Damn and here I was thinking I HAD instigated the sex.” Teri said in a huff a bit mad. David and their parents were chuckling, but David stopped when he saw how mad his sister was.

“Sis, you did. I only wanted to have fun. I thought you might want to see my cock some more since you seemed like you wanted too. I would never in a million years have thought before that that you would have done what you did. Sucking me off like that was a total mindblower to me. And after that I wanted you so bad, when you got on top of me I was hooked. Don’t be mad, please?” David pleaded with his sister. Teri looked at her brother and playfully slapped his arm.

“You’re a sneaky shit you know. But ya, I wanted you so bad and still do. So I guess you’re forgiven.” Teri said and leaned over and kissed her brother for awhile. And when it seemed like they weren’t going to stop Karen cleared her throat and Teri broke it off. She looked at her mom who was smiling, and quickly kissed her and sat back down. “Hmm…ok…um well the next day we well, continued on with our….new activities.” Teri said and they all smiled together.

“But during the later morning we got an interrupted by a phone call. Mary was asking if we all wanted to get together and I suggest we pick them up and come to the house for…well...some fun.” Teri said with a huge grin. Karen started to laugh.

“I bet. I can imagine what kind of fun.” Karen said, now visibly rubbing her pussy through her panties. She was getting quite horny listening to Teri’s story, as she noticed they all were. Both David and Robert had hard-on’s and Teri absentmindedly had her hand inside her panties, fingering her slit. “Go on Teri, I think you’ve gotten everyone’s attention.”

“Well we agreed to refrain from…further exercise till they arrived and we went out and got stuff for a party before going to pick them up.” Teri said, getting very hot remembering their party they had that night.

“Hey, don’t forget to tell them how you got the alcohol sis.” David said with a slight chuckle. Teri blushed.

“David! Well…the guy behind the counter wouldn’t sell to me at first…and ...I sort of gave him a blow job.” Teri stuttered out. Robert exploded in laughter and Karen’s eyes went wide as she gave a huge smile.

“Damn sweetie, you were just acting the part of the little tart this past weekend weren’t you.” Karen said, but then remembering what she did at the restaurant, found herself regretting saying that. If her daughter had acted the tart, hadn’t she acted the slut, she found herself thinking. But Teri took it as it was meant, as a playfully shot.

“Yeah I guess mom. But I was just so…energized after what David and I had done. I felt so…well so naughty. I couldn’t help myself.” Teri stated to her mom. And Karen knew what she meant and thought the time had come to tell what had happened at the restaurant. She held out her hand to silence Teri.

“Yes I know how you felt Teri, but I have to break in here. I have to tell ..Robert… and you too Teri what happened last night.” Karen said looking at her husband, who started to ask what was up but Karen brought her hand to his lips and continued. “Let me tell you honey. David was there and already knows.” Karen said as Robert telling something important was coming steeled himself against whatever the news was.

“David and I were going out… to leave the house for…well Teri to seduce you sweetie. We meant to go to out to eat then a movie. Well…we got to the restaurant and …I was so …charged sexually. I felt like I was about to explode, and part of it was knowing my daughter was about to fuck my husband. I …almost raped David right there in the restaurant and I…well…I put on a show I guess…for our waiter. And…and…I went down on David in front of him.” Karen said, her eyes starting to tear up and her voice started to crack up. David moved up and held her from behind. Robert would have but knew that something was coming, and had to hear it before he did anything. Karen waited for a bit and calmed down and continued on with the story.

“He left for a bit….and…when he returned….I lifted my dress…and had him fuck me. Oh Robert I’m so sorry…I didn’t know what came over me. I…I just felt so compelled and confused. Inside I dreaded Teri fucking you, but at the same time wanted it SO bad! I hope you can forgive me…..I mean its one thing to …for us…to be doing what we’re doing. But for me to…allow a …stranger to fuck me!” Karen started to cry, as David held her, and Teri moved to hold them both. But Robert sat still, lost in thought and didn’t speak. After a minute Karen calmed and wondered why Robert hadn’t yelled at her or something and couldn’t stand the silence any longer. “Please Rob, say something….anything.” Karen pleaded, needing to hear her husband’s voice.

“I don’t know quite what to say. I am mad Karen.” Robert said, and Karen dropped her head, and both David and Teri wondered what would happen now. “Karen I am mad, but more so that I wasn’t there to watch that waiter fuck you. Did you enjoy it, I’m curious?” Robert said with a growing smile on his face. Karen’s head shot up and seeing her husband smile, smiled herself.

“Really Rob, you would’ve wanted to see that? But yes, I did enjoy it, though terribly embarrassed afterward.” Karen said with a smile and held out her arms to her husband and He moved over and all of them hugged and kissed. Robert broke away slightly, wanting to know a few things.

“Was he any good? Was he ….well…large?” Robert asked, the whole thing making him horny. Karen chuckled and looked at her husband.

“He wasn’t bad, but it felt good, more so because I was so damn worked up. But no, he wasn’t nearly as big as you and nowhere near as big as David. BUT he did cum the hugest amount of cum I’ve ever seen or felt. It was shooting out of my pussy and my ass was coated in it. Does that excite you? Oh I guess it does.” Karen said as she reached out and took a hold of her husband’s very hard cock..

“Gee mom I guess this means you acted the tart as well huh?” Teri said, jabbing back at her mother for the earlier comment, but in good humor. Karen looked over at her.

“I’m sorry about that little comment Teri. If you acted the tart, I certainly acted the slut with what I did. But even if your father forgives me and it excited him, I don’t like what I did. Certainly not in public. My god we could’ve been caught and who knows what may have happened to us then.” Karen said, again giving them all a hug.

“Karen you may be feeling different now, but it did excite me. If you ever feel…well…the itch to be that wild again….tell me. Maybe we can do something about it.” Robert said holding his wife and looking into her eyes.

“Well if I can ever finish my tale…that way David can make a call to his lovy dovy, maybe we can come up with something. Mom jokingly talked about it earlier.” Teri said, and held up her hands for no questions when she saw her mom about to ask her questions. “Ok…again where was I, Oh yeah….ummm after the bit with the clerk.” Teri said again with a blushed face.

“We then picked the three of them up at their hotel room and meet their mom, Linda I think was her name and we didn’t meet their father, Daniel. But we all went back to the beach house and lover boy immediately started making out with Joan on the couch and I danced with the other two. Well...umm…soon we began to do more then dance, and well…it was a free for all that night and the next morning till we took them back.” Teri said feeling quite flustered and horny.

“Oh I almost forgot dad, I told you David and Joan think they’re in love and well….she asked us to ask you and mom if…she could come live with us. Mom said maybe after you two meet them. Too see what kind of people they are.” Teri blurted out quickly to her father.

“Don’t forget about what you told me about later…when you go back to school young lady.” Karen quickly told her daughter and Teri gasped, having forgotten.

“Oh yeah, thanks mom I forgot. Mary told me they live only about an hours drive from the college I go to, so me and her came up with a idea. She wants me to stay with her and their family while I’m back at school. Mary goes to the same university and we could car pool and all together. What do you think dad?” Teri asked her dad, hoping he wouldn’t mind, but planning on going anyway.

“Whoa, a lot of info too fast. Let me think for a minute.” Robert said as he pondered for a minute or so while the family waited. “Ok let me get this, Dave is in love with this Joan, who you both just meet. And you Teri want to go live with this family during school. Man on top of everything these past two days, mind-blowing. But I guess, yes, well have to wait till we can meet this Joan before making a decision, but I usually have trusted your decisions in the past as far as friends go. And Teri same with you, but you can do as you please. You’ll be far from home, but I’m sure I won’t mind. So is this what the history lesson was working up to, to ask about seeing these people?” Robert asked Teri, and all three of them said yes. “Well, you said something about a phone call Teri. David are you going to make it and when you’re ready your mother and I can talk to …umm…whoever you want about us meeting.” Robert said in conclusion and all of the others smiled as David got up to make the call in the other room. Robert went to sit beside his wife on the couch and Teri sat on the other side of her father.

“We had to fill you in on everything anyway, but yes we had to make sure you wanted to meet these “friends” of Teri’s and David’s. You sure your not mad about…what I did?” Karen asked her husband, still feeling apprehensive about the incident.

“Karen, I love you. That’s the main reason why I can handle you with David and…well, all of us…fucking our brains out. But like I’ve said, honestly it excites me after I thought about it, you fucking that waiter. As you can see.” Robert said to his wife having her look at his engorged cock.

“Umm I guess it does. Mmmm that looks delicious…” Karen said as she leaned over and sucked the head of her husbands cock into her mouth. Teri leaned over and kissed her father deeply. She then leaned down to watch her mom sucking her father off.

“Mom can I have some of that, please?” Teri asked smiling at her mom. Karen lifted off her husbands member and looked at her daughter.

‘We can share Teri…here.” Karen said and leaned his cock toward her daughter. Teri quickly sucked the head of it into her mouth and Karen leaned over licked on the shaft while she caressed her husband’s balls. Robert felt in heaven, having both of his women licking and sucking his cock. But soon Karen felt a real need between her legs and needed something filling her. “Oh god…I’m sorry Teri but I have to have this cock some place better. Robert I want you to fuck my ass…or may I say I’m going to fuck you with my ass. Teri can you get me ready with your tongue while I stay her for a minute longer. I really need my ass fucked…..I loved it when Teri used the vibrator there.” Karen told her husband as Teri moved down and started to lick her mothers upturned ass.

“Damn, Teri fucked you with the vibrator up your ass? Robert asked, still amazed his wife wanted him there, as she never showed much interest in anal sex before.

“Um huh, she used it on me as David fucked my pussy with his big cock. Does that excite you, knowing your prim wife is turning into a slut?” Karen asked holding her husbands cock tightly in her hand, watching his face for reaction.

“Damn yes it does. At least with the family anyway, but maybe we can see if we can become “friends” with this other family. I don’t know, Would you like that other kid…John or whatever to fuck you? Maybe even all three of us to fill you up as the other girls sucked all over your body?” Robert asked teasingly and Karen’s heart and pussy jumped at the thought.

“OH GOD YES!..... Ohhhh ohhhh….oohh my goddd yessss!” Karen screamed as the thought and picture of her being gangbanged and Teri licking her ass and pussy sent her suddenly into an orgasm. “Yes…Yes…uuuhhhh yes….everyone…yes….uuhh….god yes…..uuuummmm yes.” Karen said as her orgasm rushed through her and she felt Teri sliding two fingers into her ass. She started to come down from her orgasm and spoke to her husband. “Umm Robert that was naughty teasing me like that. Would you really….really let me be taken by a bunch of men?” Karen shyly asked her husband as Teri continued to work on her ass and pussy.

“Certainly. As long as David and I were a part or them. Maybe we can see what we can arrange soon.” Robert said smiling hugely at his wife.

“Oh god me too daddy. If mom gets gangbanged I want to as well. Mom I think your ready enough. I know your pussy sure is, you’ve dripped so much the carpet is wet.” Teri said chuckling.

“Oh yes. I need it now Rob…..up my ass….stay there, ill do it.” Karen said as she rose up and quickly straddled her husband and held his cock as she brought it to her rear and slowly slid onto his cock. “Umm…yes..that feels sooo good. Hold still….I want it all….UhhhhhhAAAAHHHHHHH! Yes…yes.” Karen said as she slammed down and impaled herself onto his cock. Teri sat back and watched her mother settle down on her father cock, then leaned in and started to lick both her mothers pussy and her fathers balls. Karen started humping her ass quickly on top of her husbands cock, both of them knowing they wouldn’t last long with Teri’s added stimulation. David timing was incredible and he walked back into the room and started to softly chuckle into the phone. He was talking to Joan and updated her on the situation and was going to hand the phone to his dad and she was going to do the same when David saw the situation now.

“Hehehe….you wouldn’t believe it. All three of them are at it now. I leave for like ten minutes and their fully at it. Oh yeah they are…..mom is impaled on dad…whoa she has him up her ass…shway...and Teri is licking both of them. No shit its hot. Huh, hahaha Mary is fingering your pussy….hahaha she was listening to the other line…damn. Shit yeah I’m hard. Even if I wasn’t…you telling me that would’ve done it. Naw ill wait till they finish…looks close to me…both mom and dad are looking seriously close. Opps, speak of the devil, there goes mom.” David spoke into the phone as he watched.

“Ohh god…ohh god yes…UUHHHHHHHH!” Karen moaned loudly as her pussy and ass clenched and she started her orgasm. She slammed down onto her husband and he ass started to milk his cock. Robert already close and feeling this wonderful as gripping his shaft felt his balls tighten and he started cumming into his wife’s ass.

“Uuuuuurrrgghhhh.” Robert grunted as he filled his wife with his cum, which quickly started overflowing and Teri soon was tasting as he continued to cum.

“Yep there goes dad now…huh…he’s a bit bigger then John. Why you interested in it? Maybe huh….well…maybe you should try and get some. I’m sure if your good enough he cant say no to you living here. Hahaha… no I won’t mind. Not if you don’t mind if I still feed it to mom a fair bit. No my mom not yours…hahaha….well…if she wants to try it and you don’t mind maybe I will. I miss you too Joan…hahaha…you miss my big cock huh. Well I can tell you what….I miss it sliding in and out of your sweet tight pussy, and I want so bad to shot my cum deep, deep inside you and….huh…you cumming? Ummm wish I was there to see it. Sure sounds sweet. Hahaha…Mary is licking her fingers clean. Oh I think they are finished, why don’t you talk to everyone for a second before giving it to you dad. Here’s Teri first.” David said as he gave the phone to Teri, whose face was still dripping with juices from the fucking.

“Oh shit David….hello…oh hi Joan. Oh he did huh. Hehehe ya I was…my face is still totally coated in juices. Umm I wish you were her to lick it off too, that sounds delicious. Ok well Ill give the phone to my mom…yes her name is Karen…here she is….mom here…Joan’s on the phone.” Teri said looking at her mom and handing her the phone.

“Hello Joan this is Karen. Oh sweetie there is no need to be embarrassed. If anyone should be that it’s us. After all we just finished cumming almost over the phone. Oh you came too…..to David telling you what was happening… and to your sister fingering you. Well I must say if I was there I might have wanted to do more then just finger you. Well….maybe if…sorry…when we meet I can. Well I’m sure you can lick me too if you want too…hahaha. Well he says he’s in love with you too young lady. He’s quite smitten with you. I know he had to wait for….our whole family to get together. Well I hope to see you soon….maybe taste you shortly after...hahaha…ok. Here’s my husband, Robert.” Karen said, now handing the phone to her waiting husband. Robert took the phone and noticed he had butterflies in his stomach.

“Hello, Joan….yes this is Robert, David’s father. There’s no need to be nervous…well I am too a bit. So Teri and David say you love him….you do...and your sure of it. Well I think both our families should meet and discuss it. And your parents don’t mind you moving so far from home? As long as you’re happy huh…..he does. It is more then sex isn’t it? No I understand if you feel totally comfortable with him. I see no problem with you coming to live with us, but I do think both our families meeting first is important. You do too…well that’s good. Oh he did huh….well you’ve gotten me a bit embarrassed young lady but maybe you can…feel it inside you. You must forgive me this Is new too me and I’m still a bit…well…prudish, though I’m trying. Ok, yes, talking to your dad now would be good.” Robert said as he waited to now talk to Joan’s father.

“Hello… yes this is Robert, and you must be Daniel. Yes our children seemed to hit it off right away. Yes Teri said she thought that something like that may have been going on with your family. Hehehe yes it seems to be going on here now too. Well too tell the truth…I just found out about it last night….yes quite the shock. Ohh yes…very pleasant. How do I feel about them being in love….If they really are in love I want the best for them both. No I don’t think I would mind in the least if she wanted to move in, if that’s what they both agree too. Yes I think we should all meet. I just took off from work for awhile and it should be easy for us to meet together now. Well I was thinking we could all stay at our beach house there and talk and…well…whatever came up…hahaha yes. Ok so you children know the way. Well I was thinking the day after tomorrow. That will give us time here to get….better situated with…what’s going on. Hehehe… yes I know. Ok say your family meets us there about noonish day after tomorrow and we can all meet in private. Oh your wife is looking forward to meet David…..hahaha…well to tell the truth so was I. I was like “that has been in my wife.” Its fucking huge. Yes, we’ll just have to deal with it…hahaha. Ok, well you have our number just in case…and we’ll see you all in 2 days. Yes I think it should be interesting too…bye Daniel.” Robert said as he hung up the phone and looked at his family who were waiting for him to finish.

“So it’s all set then, Wednesday it is huh?” Karen asked her husband, feeling a bit nervous about meeting this new special family. Karen still had Roberts cock in her ass, though it had become mostly limp. Teri waited till the phone call was over but now wanted what her mom still had….her dads cum still up inside her. Teri softly pushed her mom off her father to try and get too it. Karen not knowing why her daughter would interrupt her that way started to get mad. “Teri what in the hell…..Ohhhh……oohh god suck my ass sweetie. You should’ve just told me you wanted his cream….uuhh…oohh shit yes.” Karen moaned as her daughter sucked and licked her asshole clean. Robert began to laugh at the sight of his cum hungry daughter and his wife’s reaction.