All Comments on 'Terri Goes All the Way'

by frankie_babe

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

total limp dick bullshit.

Put the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A bunch of crap

Title says it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another braindead stupid pathetic cunt licker writer.

And his worthless, pathetic dog bitch she is no longer human but monkey fucking breeding machine. why would any human want to know a dog bitch like this freak? black or white most men would knwo better thna to touch a dog bitch like this dog bitch character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is Porn

Yep this is porn and porn has it's place. There are a number of readers who will hate this because it is not "Erotica." And there are those who will hate it because they are into preaching some real screwed up morality crap on a porn site. I'm ok with this because everything has a place.

Critically speaking there was very little in the way of character development, there was no real plot or build up to the events that transpired, The motivation of the principal characters seemed sketchy at best and the whole slippery slope angle was a little contrived. Yep like I said this was porn. Good for you... Good effort... Fits all your Tags although I didn't really see the Mind Control unless you count the use of drugs (questionable at best).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
x_humorlesscuck_x REALLY hates this! He doesn't think it belongs on a porn site!

Where's the violence against the women? Where's the violence against the blacks? Where's the Navy Seal best friend, the brother in the Special Forces?

No, x_sanctimoniouscuck_x doesn't like this at all. But I did.

What a naughty little slut wife. I bet her pussy was sore after all that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
10 stars

Admit it outintheopencuck or kingofthewimpcucks you read the story and loved it as you love every single cuckold story on this site and any other site where a husband is cucked and humiliated. And as you really loved it so much 10 stars for the story. keep writing this type of story Frankie_Babe the outintheopencuck or kingofcucks loves these stories. Well done keep up the good work give it something to read..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My white wife and daughter fuck black men - both get pregnant

My wife has always enjoyed fucking black men. When I met her she let me know she loved fucking black men. I agreed and encouraged her to fuck black men. When our daughter started fucking she started with black men. I was in the military. When I went overseas for a year both my wife and daughter got pregnant by black men. Unfortunately the both had miscarriages. I would have loved having my wife and daughter with their black babies. That way everyone would be able to see that my women fuck black men.

mstrb77mstrb77over 12 years ago
Mywife as well

I enjoyed your storyas it was a lot like my wife and black men.

She loved black men to fuck her and was always looking for a chance to get one and over the years she fucked a huge amount of blackmen to her joy. Yes she got pregnant but I didn't know until after her death and then found out about it.

A few times she actually walked the baby around where black men were and when asked if he wa adopted her comment nope born the natual way. A lot of the men asked Want to try for another. she did but it didn't happen.

auhound49auhound49over 8 years ago
Hot story

I love white sluts getting whored out and risking pregnancy as a prostitute. So very hot and so very nasty! Does she charge more when fertile and unprotected?

MORE PLEASE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous