Terri Goes All the Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I became worried when I saw two men approach them from the other side. They seemed to know Max and made crude and lewd comments. Max backed away from Terri and tucked his cock away as the men closed the distance. Terri smiled at the two men and shook their hands, doing nothing to cover herself or pick up her jacket. I saw one of them caress her bare breasts and her cunt and heard her giggle.

A moment later a car pulled up beside them. One of the men took her hand, led her naked to the car, helped her in then got in behind her. Max picked up her jacket and followed the other guy into the car. A second later the car drove down the street past me into traffic. No one looked my way as they passed. My naked young whore wife was sitting on the lap of one of the men in the car clearly enjoying herself. It appeared she was fucking him. There was no doubt in my mind that all four of the men would be fucking her tonight and that she would love it.

I went home and put on some porn thinking about my naked young wife in her new role as a hooker with Max as her pimp. When I called her cell around 10p to check on her Max picked up and told me she was busy. I heard laughter and music and was told she was entertaining friends at a party.

"Terri is fine, Tom, don't worry about her. She's being a good little whore and is having a ball doing all the guys," Max said, doing his best to assure me my wife was having fun. I heard her squeal then laugh and asked Max when he would drop her off.

"They're here until Wednesday. We have the suite until then. Can I keep her until Thursday? Its just a few days. They love her." Max's request surprised the shit out of me. It was Monday night.

"Have her call me tomorrow, Max. I can't commit to Thursday until I hear from her," I said.

"Understood, man. She's doing your fantasy and loving it," Max said, relaying back to me my crazy fantasy about getting my wife to be more of a whore and fuck other guys. He told me not to worry and to get some sleep that it was his turn to fuck her now. He hung up and left me there, hanging.

The video arrived by email from Max in the morning at work. It was of my totally naked wife with several men in a hotel room sucking cock and getting double and triple fucked and clearly loving it. It was erotic as hell seeing her being such a dirty little whore with the men. I got an instant boner that I covertly stroked as I watched the video with my door closed. She told whoever was taking the video that she loved being their whore and always wanted to do parties and get double and triple fucked and gang-banged. She gave her measurements, said she started fucking young and fucked three hundred men. None of this was new but it amazed me how open and excited she was about it.

"Ever sold yourself to men for sex before?" she was asked. "Yes," she said, smiling as Max moved in beside her and fondled her bare tits and her cunt. "I sold myself a lot in high school to older men. They love fucking young girls. I sold myself again in college to older men to help pay the bills. I loved the money and the sex!"

"Do you think of yourself as a prostitute or a whore?" he asked. "Both," she said, laughing. Being a prostitute is really exciting. I love doing it naked on the street."

"Yeah we saw you," the man said.

"I love being a whore for my husband - and Max. Its exciting." Terri added, grinning at the camera.

There was it for dialogue. Then it was sucking and fucking and her being a total whore with the guys.

Max added a note at the bottom of the email that the guys at the party all have copies and that she is excited that he has more guys lined up for her to do this weekend.

Terri called right after lunch, clearly excited, said she was having a ball and asked if I saw the video.

"Yeah, it was wild, sweetheart," I said, asking if she was okay and if she wanted to come home.

"Well, if its okay with you, baby, I'd like to stay until Thursday when they have to check out. Guys keep coming and going. Its like a convention. I've done a lot of guys. Like about 30," she said telling me she is happy that I talked her into it, that she really loves being a whore. It shocked me that she had done 30 guys. Holy shit!! A part of me wanted to call it quits and insist that she come home and stop this.

"Last night I got all of them to come on my face and in my mouth. It was wild, baby. I swallowed a lot of cum. They love it!!" The image made me hard and forget what I was thinking about doing.

I asked how it went when she met Max in the jacket and heels. She told me she stripped and fucked him naked on the street like she loves to do with me, then his friends showed up and they left. It was consistent with what I saw. No lies, no cover up.

"My cunt is throbbing, baby, but I love it. Its like being in a brothel. I'm doing all the men who come into the suite. It's wild!!"

She went on to describe the room and the sleeping arrangements, with any man who wants her to sleep with him, that she crashed when the sun came up and just got up, and needs to get a shower.

"Gotta go, baby. They're coming back. Want a quick shower before they start fucking me again," she said,laughing then handed the phone to Max and split.

"Hey, man, your wife is a great little whore. The men love her and she loves them. She's fantastic. She loves this," he added then told me Terri wanted him to set up some more parties and men for her to do. I had clearly opened the door. I didn't know what to say.

"She's a natural little whore man. A real beauty and good with every man. She told the men to forget condoms. She wants it bareback. Loves it when they cum in her mouth and all over her." he said, generating concerns.

It wasn't until after Max said he had to go and hung up that I realized my biggest concern was birth control. Her pills were here. She didn't have any with her. She hadn't expected to be gone more than a day. And with all the guys banging her bareback and shooting their cum into her she could get knocked up. I got an instant boner as I thought men breeding her.

Max said most of the men fucking her were black. I thought about her cycles and realized she was very fertile. I didn't bring it up in later calls with her or Max and more or less forgot about it when she came home Thursday night, excited and horny to fuck me.

We fucked like animals as she told me about doing about 40 men, how wild it was being their whore, being naked all the time and getting gang banged. Terri slipped out Friday night to fuck Max, then Saturday night to do a party of 10 black guys for him.

"I love being a dirty white whore for black guys," she said as we fucked Sunday morning after the party. I used her ass because her cunt was a little lose and full of cum. The rest of the week went smooth until she told me she missed her period.

"It should have been days ago," she said, telling me she kept forgetting to take her pill. We got pregnancy tests and found she had been knocked up. She went over the calendar noting when she had her last period and when she was fertile and deduced she got knocked up when she was doing the party of black men in the hotel with Max. Max was black.

"The guys were black, baby," she said, not sure what to do. "I am not getting an abortion," Terri said, adamantly, knowing it wasn't me because I pull out and have her suck me off and swallow it, or come all over her tits and her face because that turns her on. My thoughts were Max and for whatever reason that turned me on, that her pimp had unknowingly bred her with his potent sperm.

"I think it's Max's black baby because the other guys pulled out and had me swallow it like you do. They love to see me be a dirty little whore and swallow it. He came in my cunt every time like he wanted to breed me," Terri said, grinning. I sensed it turned her on that Max, her pimp, had knocked her up.

"Guess I don't have to take birth control pills now for a while," she said, laughing as she moved into my arms for hugs and kisses.

Her cell rang seconds later. Terri cut lose, grabbed it said "Yes" a couple of times then closed the phone and went off to get her jacket and heels then sat down and strapped on her stilettos.

"It was Max," she said. "Has some tricks for me to do tonight. Wants me to wear my little jacket and stilettos. He'll pick me up in a few." She was
grinning as she came in for a hug and a kiss.

We hugged and kissed then she went down to the lobby and got into Max's fancy black BMW. It was becoming routine for Terri to fuck Max and do a few tricks every night. She loved being his whore and his girlfriend.

Terri giggled as she crawled into bed naked about 2am, telling me she did four tricks and Max twice.

"Max got excited when I told him he knocked me up," she said as she worked my cock then eased down on me, impaling her freshly fucked cunt. She leaned forward and kissed me then told me that Max asked if she was sure it was his. Terri told him that I and all the other guys came in her mouth.

"I told him I was going to have his black baby," she said as she fucked my cock and hugged me close. He didn't know what to say.

"I never expected anything like that would ever happen, that Max would breed me, did you?" she asked an hour or so after sex as we lay entwined in each others arms under the sheets.

"I thought about it when you were gone that first time but felt sure you had pills," I said,lying to her, shifting all responsibility to her.

"Max likes the idea of me having his baby... says it's a sign I belong to both of you." she said, recalling her words that first night when she told Max he had to promise to use her as a dirty little whore and fuck her all the time with his beautiful fucking cock if he wanted him to be his girlfriend and his whore. She was both now and all three of us knew that.

It happened slowly. Every so often she slept the night with him, wanting him to fuck her and keep his big black cock in her slutty cunt all night. In time she spend half her nights sleeping with Max and half with me. Every now and then she went out with him, dressed like a trashy little whore, tiny little tops and skirts and stilettos, no panties or a bra, to raunchy bars and strip clubs where she danced nude on stage for him and all the other black men in the club and did nude lap dances and let black men fuck her. She told me she loved being all oiled up and naked on stage and getting all the black men horny to fuck her.

It turned her on to work the streets as a hooker in black neighborhoods and let black men screw her. She said Max or his friends kept an eye on her to make sure no one hurt her. It turned her on to do porn. She loved doing porn and showing me how dirty a little whore she was. All through this her belly grew big and round.

Max and I were there in the birthing room when she proudly delivered his black baby. The nursery was set up at Max's place where Terri spent most of her time. He knocked her up again within weeks. Things changed as Max continued to fuck her and Terri eagerly gave birth to another of Max's black babies. She still willingly fucks any black guy who wants her and does tricks for Max.

Terri and I still do things, sleep together, go out, fuck a lot and are still married but its not the same. She pushed me to move into a bedroom in Max's beautiful penthouse and live with her and Max and the baby(s). Max totally loves it. Its his fantasy come true. He says we both got our fantasies and I should breed her next. She says she owes me for her happiness. I say each of us is responsible for our own happiness. Guess the lesson is be careful what you wish for.

I'm okay and so is Terri! We are still in love!


[They both told me their story and I laid it out for them. Its pretty much how it happened. There was a lot more but that's another story, perhaps]

12