Terri's Tale

Story Info
Young married woman does another man's bidding.
1.5k words
3.49
107.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TQM
TQM
632 Followers

Requests:

1. If you don't like stories about unfaithful wives please save yourself the trouble and don't read this.

2. If you don't like stories about unfaithful wives but still read this anyways, please, should you choose to respond, don't feel it necessary to tell me you don't like stories about unfaithful wives.

3. Please do not assume the story is based on some event in my life.

4. Constructive criticism is always welcome, but please do not offer me "conditional" constructive criticism (yes - I'm talking to you in particular.)

5. I haven't decided if there is another chapter in this.

Hope you all enjoy:

*

"It's time."

Terri looked over the naked middle aged man lying face down on the bed she was supposed to only share with her husband.

She paused briefly before kneeling down at the foot of her bed. The naked middle aged man's feet were a couple of inches from her face. Her tongue flitted out against his toes. He quietly grunted at the first contact.

Terri had never considered herself to have had a particular "type" of man she was attracted to. But she was certain that in spite of such broad parameters, the man who's foot she was now licking was outside the range of men she'd consider bedding.

Her tongue went between his toes. She took her time with this. Terri would make sure there were no complaints. After several minutes, she moved on to sucking on a big toe. She gave each foot equal time.

The naked middle aged man was a very happy and smug naked middle aged man. He too knew that he'd otherwise have no chance with an attractive married young woman like Terri. And yet there she was, a young naked hottie wearing only a pair of cut off shorts, on her knees, making oral love to his feet. And to top it off, she was a young, married, naked hottie.

After several minutes, Terri began to move her mouth up on his body. Each lower leg was given her tongue treatment. The naked middle aged man fought the urge to flip himself over, grab her head and face fuck her. He knew that would provide some immediate release to the throbbing between his legs. But these kinds of situations rarely presented themselves and he didn't want it to end so quickly. They had time -- lots of it. And he wanted to use it all up.

Terri had now moved onto the bed and mostly on top of the naked middle aged man. She was busy kissing and lick the back side of each knee. There was, for her a certain element of humiliation in just about every aspect of what she was currently doing but she realized that this was the easy part. She tried to think about other things, but she was finding it was easier said than done.

What she couldn't stop thinking about, though, was how she'd have to wash her white t-shirt and bra. The naked middle aged man had earlier been biting and sucking her breasts -- through that t-shirt. It seemed to her she could still feel his saliva soaking through to her breasts. And she certainly could still feel the more than playful bites.

Terri's mouth was now planted on the back of his right leg's thigh. She had a clear view now of his testicles and his asshole. She worked both legs with her tongue stopping within a couple of inches of making contact with those testicles. Contact would come soon enough.

"Yeah, that's good."

This was a signal to Terri. She moved herself up several inches, knowing that there was no turning back. Her tongue made first contact with the naked middle aged man's balls. They twitched at the contact. Terri continued to lick, aware that her nose was now roughly an inch away from his asshole. As she continued the oral assault on his jewels, her nose actually brushed against it several times. Fortunately, he seemed clean, though perhaps a little sweaty.

Each testicle got its due. Each would temporarily disappear into her warm mouth and get bathed by her tongue and coated with her saliva. At no time did her hands get involved in the act. The contact was solely between his balls and her mouth. Judging from his grunts, he was thoroughly enjoying himself -- not that that needed worth saying.

Time now moved slowly for Terri. What seemed like an eternity was in fact only ten minutes.

"Now."

This was, for Terri, the next cue. She was about to do something she'd never done before. But she was confident that it required no special skill,except the skill of not retching when you felt like. With her tongue fully extended from her mouth she licked at the naked middle aged man's skin above his balls an stopped as it found his asshole. She proceeded to lick at his asshole and then decided to take it to the limit and planted her lips against him and attempt to penetrate him with her tongue.

Obviously, no tongue can get very far inside someone's ass, but apparently, Terri's tongue was penetrating far enough. The naked middle aged man was clearly in ecstasy.

Terri felt the heat in her cheeks. This was about the height of humiliation -- licking out a man's ass. It was clear that he wanted the experience to continue without a break. She did as was expected from her -- her mouth remained attached to his ass for close to 20 minutes.

"Suck it all out now and swallow."

With those words, he rolled on to his back. His hard-on lay flat against his stomach. It wasn't particularly long, but it was surprisingly thick. Terri now lay beside him and placed her head on the naked middle aged man's stomach and licked the cock tip. Pre-cum began to ooze from the slit. She licked again and tasted his salty slightly sour leakage.

The naked middle aged man placed his hands on the back of her head and pushed it forward. She parted her lips as his cock thereby penetrated her mouth. It was now time to suck his cock.

From how she was positioned, it was difficult to actually bob her head up and down. But she quickly found out that head action wasn't really needed. The naked middle aged man had bent his need and was now thrusting his hard on into her mouth. With his hands firmly pushing on the back of her head, this had turned into more of a face-fuck than a blow job.

Terri's only goal now was to get this jaw stretching game over with. And that meant maximizing his pleasure so that he'd cum quickly. The naked middle aged man had wanted to prolong every action, but after all that had transpired, with his cock now buried in her mouth, the immediate need was beginning to take over. He thrust with greater and greater urgency working toward the satisfaction he was now craving.

Terri was feeling battered between the strong cock thrusts into her mouth and the hands pushing at the same time against the back of her head. He had built up to full throttle very quickly. She could taste the free flow now of naked middle aged man pre-cum. She felt like each thrust was a slap in the face.

Then every muscle in the naked middle aged man's body tightened, and he simultaneously pushed down hard against the back of her head as he thrust his strongest thrust into her mouth. His cock began erupting, sometimes like a single bullet; sometimes like an explosion. Terri's mouth filled with his sperm and semen. She felt it spray her mouth, coat her tongue. She swallowed it, making sure to make enough noise so that he was aware she was swallowing it. She could feel its warmth, as it slid down her throat. From both of their perspectives, it wasn't just a moment of pleasure for him; it was his moment of triumph -- a triumph over her.

"So fuckin' good."

For a full minute the naked middle aged man held her head down so that his cock remained fully embedded. Terri was literally left to contemplate what she'd just done with his cock still inside her mouth. She remained still, waiting for some signal that she could rest her abused mouth.

Instead, the naked middle aged man kept one hand against the back of Terri's head, while freeing the other which quickly snaked its way down to her denim clad butt. His fingers quickly found the couple of inches of material that protected her vagina. Involuntarily, she reacted like anyone else would at having been unexpectedly goosed. But she quickly fought the urge to bolt away from the invading hand and allowed it to access the part of her body she least wanted him to have access to.

She lay there; cock still in her mouth; hand still grabbing at her pubic region. She realized it wasn't over yet. Her jaw was hurting.

TQM
TQM
632 Followers