All Comments on 'Terri's Tale'

by TQM

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
constructive

Requests

1 If you don't like constuctive criticism then don't read this feedback on this poor story

2 If you don't like feedback about bad stories and still write them don't reply to tell me you don't like poor feedback.

3 Please do not assume that this feedback is biased on a truth.

4 Please don't assume that criticism is based on the person rather than their work.

5 Please it's time for no more

As one of all as asked to enjoy I was dissapointed that this story was a little too long by about 1412 words and without any linking to how why and where the characters arrived at this position. It could have been posted under several catagories as it was simply a sex scene without any wife context. To use words from the 4th last paragraph "No fuckin' good." If you are going to write a story that any boy over 14 waould read it must have more than a degrading sex session or be somewhat well written. Would suggest that it should have been placed in the humor category

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Yeah, I really wanted to know how they got there

In the LW category, the elephant in the room is the cheated-on partner, but you never ackowledged him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This smacked of nonconsent reluctance to much so!

It was not obvious why a young wife would place herself in such a postion she did not want to be in. Did her husband sell her? Is she now an abducted sex slave? Is this her drug dealer and is she playing for drugs she cant afford? To little information is as bad as to much information. One cant feel sorry for a girl who is dressed sucking a cock after having her tits nibbled on. And sucking a hated man's balls and ass? The only way this story might even make sense is a forced self abuse and humiliation act on her part as an act of revenge on her husband, as misguided as such acts are. It is never in the wife's favor to run out and fuck someone as revenge on her husband. You wasted to much space telling who to read your story and how to relate to it, and to little time actually writing a story! And yeah I dont like wife cheating stories, they are worthless, and I do like loving wives and swinging wives stories. This isnt any of the three just trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Criticism

I like the basic premise of the story. But you need to expand it a little more. How did she get involved in this. Also, you need to be a little less descriptive. You keep calling him the "naked middle aged man". It gets a little old after awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
My Advice to you

My advice to you is if you can't write any better than this I would suggest you take up music because you certainly are not going to make any money this way.

JoesephusJoesephusalmost 17 years ago
Very well done... except

I think I understand why you chose to keep repeating "naked middle aged man," but I do think you over used it. I think you could have used "he" several times and still kept the mood you were working for.

<p>

Frankly, I liked the unanswered questions. What sort of power did he have to force her to do things so repugnant to her. I do think I'd like to have had a bit more of her reactions to what she was doing. Licking a man you don't like would be mental torture and just the physical pain of having your mouth frozen in one place would be agony, not to mention where it was.

<p>

For example what did she think when he said "suck it all out?" My thought on reading it was too gross to write. I suppose what I'm saying is that while I think this was a very interesting vignette, it would have been better if you'd let us see a bit more of her mental state. Further, I don't think it would distract from the mystery of why this whole thing is taking place... oh and one more thing, I would like to hear a bit about the state of her marriage. Just a simple line when you talk about her bed... was that especially painful for her, did it seem especially right? Either way, that was one question I think would have increased your mystery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
comments

I agree with most of the others concerning the overuse of the middle aged man. We would like to know why in the world the young married woman is in this situation and we want to know what the consequences will be for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Crap

You have no talent in writing or whatsoever. Unimaginative and dull. Your monotonous droning was hard to swallow. This drivel is only good for putting one to sleep should someone suffer from insomnia. Works better than any sleeping pills prescribed. I did fall asleep somewhere between the 2nd or 3rd paragraph on my computer when I already had a good night sleep. Finally I re-awoke and tried to continue finish reading. But along the way I fell asleep again. Then I woke the 2nd time round and finally manage to finish it but it was tough as it was putting me to sleep again. Hey, you know what putting one to sleep IS constructive criticism if you don't know that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
So Far, So Good

So Far. So Good.

Was utterly surprised to find there was only the one page of this tale. The writing suggests it is the head chapter of a three or four chapter story, as it was purely descriptive of the actions of Terri and the " middle aged naked man".

Who is he, Where did he come from, Why is he there, and more to the point, Where is Terri's Husband?

Write on TQM, Write on. Or as some would say , Right on, TQM.

and, in my experience and for what it is worth, TQM is a TLA for Total Quality Management

Yours,

Kilroy.

ohioohioalmost 17 years ago
very eager to hear the rest

I hope you'll continue the story and explain how Terri found herself in this situation!

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loving Wives?

From the tone of the woman's thoughts this seems like a forced act. It has a very "being blackmailed" nonconsent feel rather than cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Unfinished?

Overall enjoyed the story, but agree with others it smacks of non-consent to at least some degree more than loving wives. A follow up as to how she got there, and what happens next would be welcome, though being left hanging does exercise one's imagination.

katibkatibalmost 17 years ago
What is the point?

Is there any point to this story?; actually, it is hardly a story.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 17 years ago
I'd concur with Katib

Sadly, this is a squib of a tale. The characters are not fleshed out, let alone developed, and there is no central imperative to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Where's the meister Just Plain Jane writer?

the guy/woman who cranks out 2 "stories", every day, of slut wives who fuck every black brother they come across? I think that guy's the "best"; <p>

with him you don't need to worry about any attempt at emotions, plot, logic, or validity of any type... it's just blue eyed blonde Jane screaming bloody orgasm --- more like a stuck pig --- from beginning to end, within one to one and a half Lit. page, with the husband usually goes, "Wow, Jane, that's beautiful, honey? So, when you guys go out to that Black Zebra club again?" <p>

these amateurs are doing a disservide to that guy. where's he? Lit fans don't like him any more? I used to think he never cares! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Tripe

This "story" is a perfect example of what a "writer" should not ever post on line. It sucks. The "writer" has no imagination (the "story" is incredibly boring) and he apparently has no education beyond the 3rd grade (because that's the level he writes on). The rules of grammar and punctuation are concepts this "writer" hasn't yet explored. The story line is one that has been done a thousand times and this particular attempt is worse than any I've ever bothered to skim. The "writer" should find something else to do because he can't write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Obviously You Seek Approval By Allowing Score &

comment - yet you only want to hear your so called constructive comments about construction not subject matter - yet you chose the subject matter that we can't comment upon.<P>

Does that about sum it ?<P>

As you know the inhibitor is the subject - it pollutes and besmirches your work as it is disgusting and degrading to each spouse as sick as they are or that you chose to make them.<P>

So what is there to say - except that in total this was a waste of your talent on a subject which disgusts all but the very few into Hershey skid marks or turds on the way by a 20 minute tongue job.<P>

Swallowing Piss could be less gross but that wasn't the softness or texture you sought was it. One wonders why you shat yourself this way?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
It Sucks Better than She Did

Read the title. Too much repetition. To much of the "Middle Aged Man" bullcrap. Read more legitimate (not on here) stories to see how writing should be.

saw_man1saw_man1almost 17 years ago
Interesting

It was an intriguing snapshot of a story. We don't see the beginning and we don't see the end. we see a scene somewhere in the middle and a well written scene at that. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This IS just the beginning, yes?

Why is she doing this?

We've got to know the background and then we've got to know what happens next!

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Absolutely nothing

No reaction. The story was absolutely nothing, a void with nothing in it.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Wrong category

This tale would be more appropriately filed in Fetish. Given the scenes as the author penned them, it doesn't matter that Terri is married because her husband doesn't know of her infidelity. In fact, their relationship isn't part of the story at all. Why this story was put into Loving Wives is a mystery.

<P>

As a work of fiction, there's not much here. The characterizations are thin, and the prose is labored. How many times do I need to read "middle aged man" before I get it? Answer: precisely once. If there was a plot, I couldn't find it. Lacking this essential element of a story makes it difficult to award a high mark. Thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
some people have no no idea .

having read some of the comments, it appears they did not read the same one I did. I thought it was very good and left me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ready for more

Good start, can't wait for next chapter. Could use more development of characters and what led up to the situation. Great description of sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
No story or characters

Repetitive writing was one of the traits of this no-story, coupled with no plot as well as no fleshing out the characters. We do not know these characters. We do not know the story because there is none, just a gross depiction of oral sex.

TQMTQMalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Surprise, Surprise.

The three main criticisms:

1) Wrong category - I've got to say, this is without a doubt the most fuckwitted criticism possible. (As if you'd feel so much more better about it if it had a different label.......)

2) The repetitive description of the man. Obviously done deliberately. Obviously done so that you'd notice it. Obviously done to be mildly irritating, which helps set the mood for the story, doesn't it? (Funny how that works....)

Anyone ever consider treating the description as if it were a name? Terri's name get's repeated and you don't object. This man is known to you by the description - but the description here is functioning for you as his name..... what a concept...

3) The characters aren't fleshed out. Ah yes. You need to know, don't you, that Terri went to school in X, and her parents regretted Y, and her husband cheats with Z....... . I fleshed out the characters to the extact extent I wanted. I wanted you to be aware of his pleasure at her expense. I wanted you to be aware that she wasn't doing this for sexual pleasure - and give you only the slightest hint as to what she was feeling. There is no requirement of a good story that the characters must all be so well defined.

Want to call it a sketch? Okey dokey with me. Turn you on? Okey dokey. Disgusted by her? Okey dokey?

But honestly, telling me it's the wrong category; telling me that I repeated a description (well, duh) is intensely stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Doesn't make sense

Could be the start of a good story but doesn't make sense without at least a reason as to why she's doing what she is doing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Writer is more in love with himself then his work

This short note is not much to get a story started

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
quick comment

The whole fucking idea - for what it's worth (not claiming it's a great idea!) - is that the reason Terri is submitting to the guy is left unstated.

My bad for having to explain this.

TQMTQMover 16 years agoAuthor
quick comment

The whole fucking idea - for what it's worth (not claiming it's a great idea!) - is that the reason Terri is submitting to the guy is left unstated.

My bad for having to explain this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I liked it alot

I fantasize about my wife finding herself in a similar position!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree it belongs in fetish not LW

A woman of this mentality is really a very little girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I really don't get it...

How can you author's continuously pretend to be so clueless? You know that an UNFAITHFUL WIFE has nothing to do with a LOVNG WIFE, we know that you know that... everyone on this site knows this... yet you insist on posting in the wrong category, and then you ask people not to complain.

YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSWIPE! When you behave like a moron, when you intentionally do things just to piss people off, then we're going to complain and tell you that we think you're a fuckhead. PAIN IS NOT SEX TO 94% OF THE POPULATION. All the fuckheads that want to wack off to humilation, pain, and hurtful behavoir can still find your story in the other categories... it could easily be FETISH, or BDSM.... the only reason you fucking losers post here is so that you can PRETEND your fetish is normal.

Well loser, it ISN'T!

kyron99kyron99over 10 years ago
great short

really enjoyed the strangeness factor of this experience for her. Like in good cinema, I don't need to know why "why"s of everything. it's erotica and turned me on -- the entire point of this jerk off site, right?

haters -- get over your feeble mindedness as soon as you're able. fantasy is fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Great story, confused how this all started? create a chapter or two more detailing how this all came about. otherwise excellent writer and stories from literotica so far

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 9 years ago
An incomplete

Some prefer incomplete to a failing grade, others realize incomplete reflects one not even trying !!!

FrankRedmontFrankRedmontover 5 years ago
Hard to enjoy - too underdeveloped

Not enough sex to be a turn-on, and no discussion of motivation to create any sort of dramatic tension. The writing is definitely competent, the writer just needs to pick a direction and pursue it more thoroughly. Maybe a chapter 2?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
No follow up

No real story. Pretty bad overall.

green117green117over 4 years ago
Okay guys...

read the freaking tags.

Personally, I wasn't sure that the guy wasn't her husband...

But apparently not.

But it also is apparent that it isn't easy dealing with other peoples' kinks.

A bit of a stark morality (immorality?) tale. While I wouldn't want to make a diet out of such - i.e. - I wouldn't really like it as a regular thing, I think it has standing. The lack of emotion on the part of the MC is appropriate, since she really isn't into it, now is she?

It does make me wonder how prevalent bad sex is in society.

Green-something

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtabout 2 years ago

The story wasn't long enough to be that confusing, so you get credit for accomplishing it anyway.

From the second paragraph on, there were too many inconsistencies, such as "And yet there she was, a young naked hottie wearing only a pair of cut off shorts, on her knees, making oral love to his feet. And to top it off, she was a young, married, naked hottie."

How can she be wearing cut off shorts and be a naked hottie at the same time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Difficult to buy into this without any explanation of why this beautiful young woman is sexually servicing a man that in normal circumstances she wouldn't touch with a shitty stick.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Unfaithful wives are usually disgusting but this is just nasty. Nothing erotic about this at all. Yuck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous