Terry's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't tease me!" I pleaded.

She applied a bit of pressure until the oversized head slid into me. She held steady for only a moment, when she knew I had adjusted the rest of the dildo was slammed deep inside me. She immediately pulled out until she felt the head hit the muscles on the inside of my hole, then slammed it back in.

"Oh God! FUCK ME!" I squealed.

"Oh, don't worry slut. I am fucking you!" she sneered.

Her boobs bounced all over when she fucked me and I have always thought that was extremely sexy. She continued to slam that cock in and out of me until she had cum at least twice that I knew of.

"Let's change positions!" I suggested. I knew she was exhausted, but still needed a little more.

She lay down on the bed with her head propped up with a pillow and I mounted her. I was facing her, she likes to watch my facial expressions. I rested my hands behind me on her thighs and fucked myself on her cock until I too was worn out. Then I sat there with the pink cock buried deep inside me and jacked myself off.

"I... I... I'm gonna cum." I uttered

She reached to the bedside table and grabbed my cum-cup. My cum-cup is about the size of a Dixie cup, except made of glass. She held the glass just in front of my cock and watched me as I came. Three squirts of my juice sprayed into the cup and then she wiped the last few drops off with the rim.

"Feel good sweetie?" she asked handing me the cup.

"I feel wonderful!" grabbing the cup, raising it to my lips and swallowing its contents in one gulp.

+++

My popularity in the chat-rooms grew quickly. Leslie continued to take pictures of me to offer to my chat friends. Then one day, Leslie decided we should post some of my pictures so my admirers could enjoy them anytime. She discovered an adult oriented site which offered a free-trial webpage. Leslie spent hours designing the layout and wouldn't let me see it until she was satisfied.

I'll never forget the first time I saw what she had done, it was perfect! The background was checkered pink and white. Across the top were the words "Prettie Boi" in a fancy lettering. There was a big picture of me just below those words wearing a white lace teddy, thigh high stockings and white sandals with a 3" heel. The picture was taken in our bedroom, I was standing, facing the camera with my right leg was crossed over my left and my hands behind my back. Leslie thought that was my most innocent looking picture. Below the picture were 12 smaller pictures of me in different outfits.

As soon as the website went online, I told all of my chat friends about it. They must have told their friends because the response was overwhelming. The website was up for less than a week when Leslie paid for my very own site!

Leslie and I spent a lot of time studying porn sites. We wanted my site to be similar to the successful female sites featuring girls of my age. We knew my audience was mostly older men who liked to see me as a little girl. The majority of them even fantasized about me being their daughter. So that is what we focused on. Leslie felt that posting pictures of me with another man might destroy the daddy/daughter fantasy of my fans. We wanted my fans to feel like I am posing just for them. So we agreed that we wouldn't take any pictures of me giving blowjobs, being fucked or anything by a man.

We did make two more decisions: We would keep shopping at trendy young women's stores to keep my appearance as young as possible. I would always smile at the camera, not that I could do it any other way. We found the sites with smiling girls to be friendlier and more believable.

The new page was very similar to the free one. Except I hand wrote a note to my fans which was set just beside my 'innocent' picture. Leslie and I worked on the note for several days before we got it right. The note read, "Hi Daddy! I hope you like my pictures! I took them especially for you! While you look at my little body, try to remember that I am a good gurl... most of the time! Kisses, Teri."

All of the I's were dotted with little hearts, I drew little cocks all over the margins and at the very bottom I kissed the note with a ton of red lipstick on. When Leslie scanned it, the kiss turned out great!

We posted twenty five different sets of pictures with a thumbnail link to each of them. Leslie also added the security things, making sure only adults see the pictures.

Leslie and I couldn't agree about making it a free site or having people pay to see it. I wanted to make it free, she was pretty firm about charging a fee. What finally convinced me that we should charge is, the money we make from the site could be used for props for future photo shoots. I knew of several outfits that I liked and I also wanted a sybian, I saw this toy on other sites and wanted to try it out really badly!

I spent a ton of time in chat rooms letting all of my daddy's know about my site. I sent them to my free site and let them know that a bigger and better site was being put together and should be ready before too long. The traffic my free site was getting was unbelievable! We kept updating those pictures to keep everyone interested.

When the new site finally went online, the first day was kind of a let down. We only registered 19 people. I begged Leslie to open it up and make it free. She simply told me to be patient. By the end of the first week we were up to over 75 registrations. And this number kept growing with each passing week.

At first we tried to add new pictures daily, this didn't last long. It turned into work. We wanted to keep the site fun! So we backed off and added new pictures at least twice a week. My wardrobe was getting out of control and I moved all of my girl's clothes to the walk-in closet in the guest room. This guest room was getting used quite a bit as a back drop to my photo shoots.

We had wanted to add videos to the site since its beginning. So I wasn't surprised when sometime during the first few months of the site being up and running, Leslie came home with a fancy digital video camera and four big lights on stands.

From then on, we decided I should be dressed up whenever I was home. Leslie would sneak up and tape me doing all sorts of things without me even knowing. She shot me getting dressed, watching TV, taking a shower, making dinner and chatting with my online friends. We also planned out videos, we did several of me on the bed or couch playing with myself. I would always wear a skirt and spread my legs so everyone could see my panties. Then eventually I would strip part way or all the way and wind up face down with my butt in the air. I would fuck myself with either my fingers or a dildo. When I was rock hard, I would rub my little cock while still fucking myself. Knowing that men would be jacking off while watching me was such a huge turn on, it never took long for me to cum. Leslie would keep the tape running until I caught my breath.

+++

That was all in the past. Today the website is more popular than either of us imagined. I quit my job after about two months and am dressed up all the time now. My dusty blonde hair has grown out a little and so have my fingernails. We have currently have 47 movies and more than 150 pictures sets on the site.

The most recent video we made was my favorite and the one which got the most response from the members, my daddy's. The night before we were to tape, I hopped in the bath and shaved my legs, armpits, butt, little cock, balls and the tiny bit that was on my chest. Leslie was standing in the doorway taping me the whole time. When the hair was gone, I felt so smooth and sexy I couldn't help touching myself. That little piece of video didn't turn out too bad at all.

Anyway, the real taping began with me walking out of the house into the backyard. It was a gorgeous day, the sun was shining brightly and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. I was wearing a yellow string bikini and matching 3-inch, yellow heels. My hair was pulled up into one ponytail on the back of my head. My eyelashes were lengthened with mascara and emphasized by black eyeliner. Light blue eyeshadow really brought out the blue in my eyes. And my trademark glossy pink lipstick was laid on thick.

We had laid out a new, fluffy white towel near Leslie and the camera in the middle of the lawn. I strutted over to her and sat down on the towel. For this piece of video, we decided I wouldn't talk to the camera. Sometimes I do, and sometimes I don't.

I reached over and grabbed a large bottle of baby oil while winking at the camera. I filled my open palm with oil and began to rub it on my arms, from my wrists to my shoulders. The slippery feeling of the oil on my skin was already turning me on. My little cock was getting harder by the second.

I picked the bottle up and laid a thick line of the oil down each of my legs. Starting on my left shin, I massaged the oil into my skin. Slowly I moved up to my thigh. I heard the camera zoom in as I spread my legs as wide as I could, I used both hands to rub the oil in. I took special care on my inner thighs, dragging my pink fingernails along my sensitive skin. Reluctantly, I left my upper thigh and repeated the process on my right leg.

Leslie was smiling brightly and giving me the 'thumbs up' signal as I repeated the same process on my right leg. When both legs were slippery and shiny, I laid down, flat on my back and poured way too much oil onto my tummy. I kept still as the oil dripped down both of my sides and beneath my little yellow bikini bottoms. I knew Leslie had the camera zoomed in tightly on my tummy.

After a while, I raised both hands and rubbed the oil all over my tummy and sides. With both hands dripping in the oil, I even rubbed it on chest. My fingers dipped under my bikini top and I pinched my nipples with my slippery fingers.

By now, my little cock was hard and leaking. I got up on my knees and sat back on my feet. With the bottle of oil in one hand, I pulled the bottom of my bikini out and poured WAY too much down on my cock. After setting the bottle down, I rubbed myself with both hands over my bikini. I could feel the oil dripping out the sides of the bikini. Oh god, it felt so good!

I was ready to cum all too soon and stopped myself. Reaching back with both hands, I untied the bottom of my bikini top. My hands drifted forward and I massaged my 'boobs' under the bikini. When I moved them behind my neck, one of my nipples was left out. I very slowly untied the bikini top and let it fall into my lap.

Leslie shut the camera off and told me to hold very still. I sat there frozen, waiting for her to tell me to continue. When she had set up the camera behind me, she said, "Go ahead Terry, let's finish this up and then I am going to fuck your brains out!"

When I heard the camera click on, I picked up the bottle again and held it over my right shoulder. I gently squeezed the bottle until I felt the stream of oil meet my bikini bottoms. Moving the bottle over my left shoulder, I repeated the process. Reaching back, I did my best to rub the oil all over.

Now, covered in oil except for the one area I could tease with, I reached to my hips and slowly untied the bottoms. Holding onto two of the four strings, I pulled the bottoms out from under me. With my back arched, I held the bottoms out to my left and dropped them on the ground. My butt was mostly covered in oil already, buy I filled my palm with it anyway. I raised my butt up off my feet, and lowered my head to the towel. Reaching back, I rubbed the oil deeply into each cheek. Sending one hand between my cheeks, I coated that area with the slippery oil. Touching that area of my body always makes me feel naughty. I rubbed one finger all around my little brown hole before slowly pushing it inside me. After a short time, I sent a second finger in to join the first.

Moans were escaping my lips as I banged myself with two fingers. I couldn't stop thrusting my hips back and forth as I thought of all the men who would be jacking off while watching me do what I was doing. Eventually I let my free hand massage the insides of my thighs. I kept this up for as long as I could, probably about 5 minutes.

Rolling onto my back, I once again picked up the bottle. There was only about a quarter of the bottle left. With both hands, I squeezed out the remainder of the oil onto my little bald cock. It completely covered the entire area and ran down between my cheeks. The moans leaving my lips were uncontrollable. I threw down the empty bottle and with both hands rubbed the oil all over my throbbing cock.

My entire body sparkled in the sunlight. I was so slippery and felt so sexy! I lasted for less than a minute before I set my finger beneath my cock and my thumb on top, just below the head. I only rubbed back and forth three times before I erupted. Four long strands of cum shot out of my little cock and made it almost to my nipples.

I laid there for a few minutes catching my breath before wiping the oil off of my hands on the towel. Careful to avoid picking up too much oil, I scooped up the cum on my fingers. I looked directly into the camera and smiled wide before taking my cum covered fingers into my mouth.

By this time, Leslie was beyond horny. She shut off the camera, took my hand and drug me inside. What happened when we got there is a story for another time.

12