Testing the Waters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
weshare
weshare
14 Followers

"I want you to go with me on this Rick. If I go to far - or you decide things must stop. Just say the word and we'll get out of here immediately. But I have to know, for sure. Okay?"

"Okay - but... you have to know what?......"

"Just pay the tab & go into the club. I've gotta go potty. I'll meet you there."

"Alright Babes...."

The Tavern is really a nice place. As convenient as any we've seen. It's a hotel/restaurant/nightclub all in one. You can go from one to the other without ever stepping outside.

I took care of the tab & headed into the club as Vicki had asked me to do. It wasn't crowded like a Friday or Saturday night, but there were enough people there so that you didn't feel awkward walking in.

I'd finished half a bourbon & coke when Vicki walked through the door. You know how clubs are, this one's no exception. When a pretty woman walks in, especially unescorted, all the men stare. I waved and she smiled as she walked to the table. There was something in her smile. It gave me the impression that she'd been up to something. Vicki's never had much of a poker face.

"God you look beautiful tonight Sweetie."

She leaned into me and kissed me. "I'm glad you think so."

I chuckled, "You're so modest. You know it's not just me that thinks you're a hot woman. Every man in this place had his eye on you when you came in."

"Well, men, you know how t-h-e-y are."

"Okay, here we are. Now are you going to let me in on this mystery you've been keeping from me? I'm dying to know what's going on and what you meant by testing the waters."

"Really, you don't already know?"

"Well, maybe, um, I'm not really sure though, it's just you and me here, so I'm not exactly clear on what you have in mind. But I'm certainly intrigued."

"Rick. I love you. You're my world. You know that. I also hope you know that my feelings will never change. You're a good man, a good father, and a fantastic lover. I'm so content with our lives, just the way they are right now."

"Ditto Sweetie, on all of it."

"No - not really - you can't say Ditto. I said I was content with our lives just they way they are - but you're not..."

"Sure I am....."

Vicki put her fingers to my lips and shushed me. "No Rick, you're not. I'm content even with our sex life. I think it's perfect. But you want to drastically redefine our boundaries. You want me to be sexual with other men. That's a huge leap from where we are right now Rick. And it scares me a little. I'll admit to you that though I say I'm content right now, the more I think of your fantasy, the more it becomes my fantasy as well. You've sort of opened my desires I guess you could say."

"So you're not so content after all then are you?" I said with a smile.

"Oh yes I am. Fantasies are fantasies. They don't have to be anything more. I'd be perfectly willing and content to keep this new side of me to myself. Or maybe even share it with you in bed by talking about such things as we make love. You know. Role playing and such. I'd be fine with that. But I don't think you would. I know that you want to actually make it happen. But we have to take a few steps, not just jump right in."

I started to speak but she shushed me again.

"Rick, before we jump in head first with your fantasy of me being with you and t-h-r-e-e other men. I want to test the waters. I think it's a good idea, for both our sake. I want to know that we can both accept this as good clean sexual fun and keep it just that. Sexual play. Nothing more. And I also want to test the jealousy level."

"I know. I told you I thought a lot about that on the way over here & that I've decided I'm okay with it all."

"At this point, though, you only think you're okay with it. You won't know for sure until something has actually happened, Rick. What if we get right in the middle of something with your friends and you decide you don't like it. That could get unpleasant. Plus you're going to have to look them in the eye each day at work."

"Yeah, I know you're right. As usual Sweetie. You're so much more level headed than me. You always think things through where as I kinda just jump in. I Love you for that."

"We're a good team Rick."

"So then.... I'm dying here. This is exciting. Tell me what you have in mind."

"Okay - but first tell me one thing. When you've fantasized watching me with other men. How do I act?"

"You mean like.... What do you do with these guys?"

"Well, I suppose that too, but what I really want to know is if I'm mild or wild."

"God you're really turning me on with this conversation Vicki. Shit you're so fucking hot!"

She laughed a devilish little laugh and asked me again.

"Well - in my dreams you're actually the one in control most of the time. I guess I'd say you're mildly dominant. You pretty much dictate who's doing what. Is that what you mean?"

"In part, yes. Do I get verbal in your fantasy?"

"Hell yes! You definitely get verbal. You use words like fuck & suck & cock & boytoy &...."

She shushed me again.... "Okay, I get the idea. So I'm pretty much in control and I act like a little whore in your fantasy, right?"

"Yes."

"Okay Rick. It's time. We're going to have a couple more drinks and then I want you to go to the bar for the rest of the evening. I want you to watch me. But you have to stay away from me. We'll give it some time so some new men come into the club who haven't seen us together. Can you do that?"

"Ahhh... yes.... I can do that. But what are you going to......"

Again she shushed me. "I've got a room here at the hotel Rick. We're staying here tonight. But I'm going to use the room first. I'm going to find a man tonight Rick. I'm going to flirt shamelessly with him and then I'm going to take him to our room and give him head. I'm going to be a little whore for you tonight, Rick. I'm gonna suck another man's dick while you wait for me there at the bar."

I was totally stunned. The emotions ran ramped. Hearing Vicki say this as she looked into my eyes was such an enormous turn on! Instantly my heart raced and my cock grew hard. I was jealous too. A little more than I thought. How could she just do this... say what she said so matter-of-factly? All the emotions I'd had on the drive over came back to me. I was scared. Then I began to look around at the men and wondered if any of them were psycho. Suddenly I wondered if this was a safe thing to do. She was acting, talking, just like she does in many of my fantasies. But this was real.

"Vicki - you're just going to pick up a stranger and..." could I say it like she did..... "...... Damn Babe, can you just do that? Suck a strange man's dick? What if he turns out to be a weirdo. An axe murderer?" I said with a forced chuckle.

"We both have cell phones Rick. You'll only be seconds away if I should need you. But I really don't think you need to worry about that. I like to think I'm a fair judge of character in people. I'll pick a decent guy, I promise. But just so you'll know, we'll be in room 224. It's just up those stairs, second door on the left."

"God this is fucking wild ... hearing you say We'll be in room 224. Are you excited? Have you ever done anything like this before? Shit.... I'm so turned on!"

"Well, to be honest, I am pretty excited. I hope that's okay."

She leaned across the table as far as she could.

"In a very short while I'm going to be on my knees in front of another man. I'm glad that thought excites you. I have to admit that saying this to you is making me wet. I think most women, at some time or another, fantasize about doing something like this. Of course there are those few that do it often. But I've never been one of those. Tonight will be my first time."

"Shit!.... You're about to have another man's hard dick in your mouth. You're going to be sucking that dick Vicki. God you give such phenomenal head. And you're so fucking hot! I hope this guys realizes how lucky he is!"

"So you're still okay? Talking about it and knowing I'm about to do it still turns you on?"

"Very much Sweetie, God. So fucking much!"

"I'm glad. Cause I'm getting very thirsty." She said wickedly.

"It's almost 10:00. Over the next hour more people will come. He doesn't know it yet, but one of them is coming to put his cock in my mouth. You'd better go on up to the bar so guys will start asking me to dance. I Love you Rick. If at any point you change your mind, all you have to do is say the word and we'll leave. Go on now. Enjoy the show." Her naughty smile was intoxicating.

To my surprise, as I got comfortable at the bar, I felt slightly empty. Why? Didn't make sense. All of those emotions I'd had on the way over sort of vanished. Please don't tell me this is it. That the thrill is gone? How could it be? Nothing had actually happened yet. Was it that I only enjoyed sharing the talk & the possibilities with Vicki - but that actually going through it was just no big deal? No that wasn't it. What the Hell!?

I sipped on my drink and kept an eye on Vicki. She'd already been approached by a couple men & had danced with one of them. I've never seen her on the prowl so I wasn't sure how to read her expressions & body language. Some of the thrill came back. I told myself again that I was sitting at a bar, watching my wife methodically choose a cock to suck. Then I wondered if she'd swallow? Surely not. She'd probably finish him off by jerking him off onto her breasts. She likes that.

I realized why the thrill died out a little. It just hit me. It was the last thing that Vicki said to me before she sent me to the bar. "If at any point you change your mind, all you have to do is say the word and we'll leave."

That was it. That's what had extinguished some of the fire. She was to nice about everything. Made it to safe. Probably the smart thing to do our first time. Our first time? Would there ever be another?

What I wanted, or needed, was to have her be a bit more matter of fact about the situation. That's it. That's part of my fantasies that I've not shared with her. I think I was only barely conscious of it myself. I wanted her to be dominant, even in this type of situation. Not nice.

I'll be damned. I've always enjoyed the sub role on times when Vicki got the urge to be dominant. In fact I almost always, afterwards, wished she'd been harder with me, stricter. I liked it when she dominated me with both words & attitude. I like it when she puts me in my place. Hell - I'll take it as far as to say I like to be humiliated to a degree.

I also like it when she dominates me physically. Shit. I'm a strange dude I guess. I have to admit to myself that I equally like to receive pain. Nothing serious, no marks, but inflicted by my sexy Wife at the height of her domination. It definitely adds to the experience. I Love it.

So when she told me, essentially, that I was in control.... That I could stop things in their track with a simple word or gesture..... it actually decreased the situation's hold on my heartstrings. It was void of the submissive nature that I've come to desire. I really didn't want to be in control. I hadn't consciously recognized this desire in my fantasy.

I ordered another drink, watched Vicki accept another dance invitation, and wondered if I'd ever be able to tell her about that side of me. She knows of it to a degree, but not to it's fullest degree. I told myself that I'd expose it all to her on our next confession night. It meets the criteria to a tee. I want her to know but I fear her reaction. Society teaches men that strength is the essence of manhood. She may view this freakish desire of mine as weakness. Would she think it was freakish? Would she laugh? Would she loose respect for me? These are the things that make it confession night worthy.

Life is full of mixed signals. People are unique, each & every one. Through our confession nights Vicki's learned many things about me that inherently place her in a superior position. She's always handled that knowledge with kid gloves. She's never laughed. She always loved. She's such a wonderful person. I'm a lucky man.

This one was a slow dance & she and her potential cock donor looked like long time sweethearts. No space between them. Vicki's head rested on his shoulder and portrayed contentment. I knew that she had chosen. He would be the one. I wondered if he was already aroused. Could she feel his hardness pressing against her? Did he like the feel of my wife's breasts pressing against him. Of course the answer to both was yes.

The song came to an end. He followed her to the booth, obviously upon invitation. He would definitely be the one. I felt strangely proud. I knew what he was about to get. I knew how much Vicki enjoys giving head and how good she does it.

She looked my way several times as they both sipped on their drinks. She was searching my eyes for a signal to stop. No way was she going to get it. I was fine with this and wanted it to happen. Very much. I think.

After the second or third glance she must have been satisfied that I still approved because her expressions changed in an instant. I watched her put on her whore face and go to work. It was amazing to see her do this to another man. I wondered how she did it. Did she come right out and tell him what she wanted? That's the way I liked to think about it.

I chuckled to myself. He had no idea that this adorable woman's husband was sitting just 30 feet from him.

They stood and turned for the door. Heart strings jerked, but not too bad. My cock got harder. Maybe five steps from the door Vicki looked over her shoulder at me & smiled a "cat that ate the mouse smile". As they disappeared through the doorway Vicki lowered her hand to his ass.

I was surprisingly calm and content during the next half hour or so. I pictured her on her knees before him. I wondered if he had a big cock and thought about how unjust it was that women can so easily have breast implants & have their pussies tightened, yet there's nothing a man can do to significantly increase his size. At about the fifteen minute mark I wondered if he was about to cum. At the twenty five minute mark I expected to see them come back through the door. At thirty five minutes I began to get impatient. At forty five minutes I began to worry. At fifty five minutes I was off the barstool pacing and saying that in five minutes I was going to the room. Five minutes passed and I decided to call her cell phone first. As I reached for mine, they came through the door.

She looked fine, looked happy, she gave me a big smile. I smiled back. I bet several gray hairs sprouted in that hour.

They stood and talked for a couple minutes during which she shook her head "no" a couple of times. He was probably asking her to dance again or have another drink or go home with him.

They parted ways and as soon as we saw him leave the club Vicki came to me. "What do you want to do? Are we leaving or staying & dancing or what?" Before she spoke she licked her lips. I don't think she was teasing me. I don't even think she realized she did it.

"Let's dance Sweetie." My grin was now ear to ear.

It felt amazingly erotic to hold her in my arms she had just been with him. She looked even more beautiful that moment than the first day I laid eyes on her. Yes, I was jealous. But not terribly and, really, not even in a bad way. I felt the kind of jealousy that I always imagined they were talking about on TV when a woman would think it was so sweet or cute that her husband was jealous because the guy down the hall was paying attention her.

"That feels like a nice warm hard dick pressing against me? Are you happy to see me?"

"More than you know Sweetie?"

"Are you okay Rick?"

"Baby I'm much much more than okay."

She flashed that million dollar smile and exaggerated her exhale. Then softly laid her head on my shoulder. "I was worried Rick. I wanted to do it. I wanted to do it for you, for us, but also just for me. I could never completely free my mind though. I was wondering if you were okay out here waiting, knowing what I was doing up in that room."

"You mean sucking another man's cock Vicki?"

"Yes" she giggled. "You like saying that don't you? I think it's different for you. Some how of all of this affects us differently. You always take such pleasure in verbally saying rather shocking things when it comes to sex. It excites you to talk that way doesn't it?"

"You read me like a book Babe."

"And I know you'd like it if I were more verbal like that too wouldn't you? I know I have a difficult time pleasing you in that way. I'm different than you. Not because I want to be. All I want is to please you. But it doesn't come as natural to me as it does you. But I've been working on it, I hope you've noticed."

"I've noticed. And I appreciate it Vicki. You have no idea what tonight did for me. I look at you totally different now. With even more love and affection than before. You just have no idea Vicki. Thank you so v-e-r-y v-e-r-y much for sharing this fantasy with me. Making it a reality. I Love you so very much."

"I Love you to Rick. And you're welcome. And it was for me too." She said as she began giggling almost uncontrollably.

"What the heck's so funny?"

"It just struck me as funny, that's all."

"What did?"

"That you so lovingly and genuinely thanked me for sucking Dan's cock?"

I realized that I'd not known his name until that second. Hearing his name come from her lips pulled some stunned me. I guess it made it seem more personal - more intimate than had it just been a nameless stranger. The emotions came on strong, but were short lived. By the end of the song I was fine, and aroused, and wanted to see where it had happened.

"Let's go to the room Vicki. Okay?"

She purred like a kitten and said "Mmmmmm... I'm going to get to suck another cock aren't I? I'm gonna make two men cum in one night. I like that idea Rick. I think I have real whore potential."

I loved to hear her talk dirty. When we first met it would have been completely uncharacteristic of her. She's gradually slipped nasty talk into her personality over the years. Sometimes I'd like her to progress faster. But taking things at a slow pace just gives you that much more to look forward to.

"I think you proved that tonight."

We gathered our things and headed towards the room. Vicki turned heads, as usual, but there was more to the looks this time. They were watching me as much as Vicki. I was the second man she'd taken through the door and up the stairs tonight.

Just walking to the room was indescribable. Knowing that she had just walked this way with another man. A stranger. I wonder if she kept her hand on his ass the whole way. My cock began to ache. It had been so hard, for so long.

I wanted her so badly. She'd never been sexier to me that right then. The sex was better, more passionate, than it had ever been. For both of us. Pure animalistic lust. We laid together, spent, sweaty, quiet. I stroked her naked body gently and told her how much I loved her. I knew then, things would never be the same. After years of comfortable marriage it occurred to me that perhaps I'd never be able to trust her again. She was now the one in power. She could do as she wished and I'd love her for it. I knew she knew that now. I shook the thoughts. I knew in my heart I trusted her completely.

"Please tell me about it Vicki."

"Are you sure?"

"In explicit detail."

"Then you don't regret this Rick?"

I pulled her over on top of me & kissed her soft lips tenderly. "Vicki, it's was incredible. I don't know if I'll ever be able to explain it to you. Maybe I'll try to write it one day. No, I don't regret it at all. The only possible regret I may have is that I didn't get to see it, to watch you with him."

Her eyes rolled and she gestured in disbelief. "I really expected this to go differently Rick. I thought we might find out that you didn't like it after all. Only other people do this sort of thing. And even then, I've never believed half of the stories we've read. I guess because I don't really understand why men, why you, are so turned on by your wife being with another man. I have to tell you Rick, and maybe I should have said this before. I don't know that I could ever be comfortable with you being with another woman. I don't mean to be unfair or selfish but......"

weshare
weshare
14 Followers