Testing the Waters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
weshare
weshare
14 Followers

I put my hand to her lips to hush her.... "I didn't do this because I wanted something like that in return. There was no ulterior motive other than the incredible sex we just had Vicki. This wasn't your fantasy. It was mine Sweetie."

"Do you really wish you could have watched?"

"Yes. I really think so. So don't leave out a single detail. Maybe some day, if we both want it again, I can somehow watch."

She slipped out of bed and I admired her body with renewed fascination as she walked across the room. "I rented this room yesterday. That's why I wasn't home when you called. I needed the day to set things up."

"Set what up?"

The door to an armoire was partially open. She returned with a video tape and sat by my side. "I wanted to test things before we went any further with the cabin plans. I knew that telling you about it would be different than you actually being there. And this is different too Rick. But you can see, if you like. You can watch. Shall I put it in?"

My heart began to race as the blood again engorged my cock. "Oh my god you wonderful woman. Yes, put it in."

I stared in wonderment, lust and primal excitement as their images appeared on the screen. She was amazing. In control from the very beginning. My Vicki.

Before the door even shut behind them their hands were all over each other. They were pawing at one another like there was nothing else in the world. I fully expected to enjoy watching him explore her breasts and ass but the thrill that hit me hardest was when she reached down to fondle his cock as they kissed.

The audio was not so great. I could hear moans pretty clearly but the words were hard to understand. With one quick swift motion Vicki's dress was lifted over her head and tossed aside. Some of the effort was his, but most of it was hers. That surprised me.

He began to push her onto the bed but she stopped him once she was sitting. She pushed him back up into a standing position and said something to him just before she put her mouth on the mound in his pants. She ran her nails down his chest as she sunk into her obsession. More heart strings tugged as I realized that she enjoyed sucking another man's cock as much as she enjoyed mine.

She gazed up into his eyes as her hands went to work on his belt and trousers with confidence and expertise.

It was about to become a reality. This was much different than just knowing it happened. I half way expected to see her put a stop to everything. To get dressed and tell him that she just couldn't go through with it. Confess to him that she was happily married and say she'd rather just talk for a while.

Instead I watched my sweet Vicki, wearing only heels, stockings, a thong & bra, sitting on a hotel room bed with a tall handsome man before her, pull out a nice thick cock from his trousers. She began to make love to it.

Her performance was stellar. She worked him with a soft touch for a good long while. She toyed with him like she's done with me so many times. She loves cock. She loves the feel of it against her face and in her mouth. She loves the taste. She's an artist. Three times I watched this vixen beauty deny her toy his orgasm. She arched her back so that her nipples could be reached by his swollen purple head and drew circles of glistening saliva around them with his cock.

She then took him back into her mouth and began working him for that final blow. One hand cupped his ass, pushing him into her mouth on each hot thrust. The other cupped his balls as she gave him an oral fucking he'd never forget. In seconds he was moaning and bucking in ecstasy and I proudly watched her aim and stroke him until he exploded all over her chest. So much cum.

That bewitching, whorish smile returned to her face as she stood, rubbing his warm cum into her skin like it was expensive, precious lotion, not to be wasted. They kissed, her hand still cupped his ass.

Vicki turned off the tape. She looked at me. Differently this time. She'd been watching me while I watched her with him. She wasn't skeptical or afraid. She knew I'd liked what I saw. She knew it was safe. She yanked the covers away and sucked my cock so hard it hurt. When my balls began to draw up she pulled away.

"You liked it didn't you Rick?"

"That was wild Babe, I thought you were going to suck it completely off for a minute there....."

"No, not that. You liked seeing Dan's cock in my mouth, didn't you Baby?"

"I Loved it....."

"Then maybe you'll like this too Lover Boy." She hit play on the vcr again and I watched them kiss as she rubbed her breasts on his chest, sharing the precious lotion with him. She sat again and began removing the rest of his clothing. She slowly removed his shoes and socks so she could slip his trousers off. She removed her shoes, stockings and panties and lay back on the bed before him, handing him a condom from her little purse. She lifted her knees up toward her chest and spread them invitingly as she opened her arms to him."

They fucked. Slowly. Softly. Twice I watched her back arch and her body stiffen as orgasms overtook her.

She'd said she was going to pick a man and give him a blowjob. Now this. I felt slightly betrayed. But there was no point going there. My cock told no lies. It was rock hard.

There was more...... They caught their breath and I watched as my sweet Vicki, the mother of my children, my soulmate, turn over and work herself to the edge of the bed on her hands and knees. Her spectacular heart shaped ass high in the air, her face buried in the bed linen. This time I could hear everything clearly. "I need it again, like this, Fuck me like this, Dan....."

He satisfied her completely, bucking her from behind, they rocked the bed until they both came again. The sound of their bodies colliding filled the room.

He hadn't used a condom this time. She hadn't given him another. But he pulled his cock from the warmth of Vicki's pussy in time to shoot what few drops of cum he had left onto her luscious ass.

She stopped the tape.

"Are you still okay Rick? I honestly hadn't intended to go that far..... I hope you're not mad with me Rick. I hope you're not angry that I fucked him. I know you thought I was just sucking his cock. But I just had to have it. I wanted it." Each pertinent word she exaggerated for effect. Fucked, Sucking, Cock, Wanted...... She had no idea, or did she, how completely she had hit my fantasy dead center. Her attitude, I realized, more than ever, was as important as her actions."

"I'm fine Baby. It was a shock. But what can I say. Look at me." We both looked at my stiff cock and smiled.

"Now we need to finish the night off properly."

"How do we do that Sweetie?"

"I want you to lick it of, Baby" She said as she positioned herself over me.

"That's right Baby..... Lick it clean..... Oh y-e-s-s-s-s-s...... and don't you miss a-n-y" She said to me as she ground her hot cheeks, one at a time, into my face. Wetting every inch with my wet tongue......

"Oh y-e-s-s-s-s-s-s-s" she purred, "You know you're my little bitch, now, don't you Baby?"

I didn't answer. I didn't need to. She knew I was helplessly subservient to her every whim. I licked and sucked her ass clean.

She turned and laid on top of me, our lips an inch apart, looking into my eyes as she slipped me inside of her well used and slippery slit....

I fell in love, again.

weshare
weshare
14 Followers