Texas Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I roll off to the side opposite Mark and caress her face. Mark moves over her and kisses her softly and lovingly. I play with her breasts and put my fingers into her and withdraw some of the fluid. I bring my fingers to my lips and suck off the mixture of her two lovers. I had supposed that I thought that the semen from a man such as this would be the nectar of the gods. But it is just salty bitter cum.

Angie begins to stir and as she opens her eyes she looks from me to Mark and sighs, "That was WOW! Thank you Mark and thank you, my darling Grant, for getting me to experience it."

I kiss her and say, "It was my pleasure as well. Enjoy the night."

With that being said I slip off the bed and leave the room. I retire to the guest room and fall into the bed. I replay the event over and over in my mind. Perhaps an hour has passed when I hear Angie scream with another orgasm. I fall asleep with these sounds ringing in my head and with an erection that just wouldn't seem to go away. I am captivated in the idea of another man fucking my wife. I have no understanding of where this has come from but it has totally seized me in its grip.

Chapter 5

When I awake Sunday morning the house is silent. I quickly bring back the images of the night before and begin to masturbate. The images are so powerful that I cum in just a couple of minutes. I grab a tissue and wipe up the spunk and roll out of bed. I go to the master bedroom and slowly and quietly open the door. I don't want to wake them.

When I look in Angie is on top of Mark and is thrusting on his cock. He has his hands filled with her breasts and is pushing up to meet her thrusts. They are fucking slowly and silently. Angie has her eyes closed and is biting her lip. Mark is looking up at her and is obviously enjoying the vision.

They are so absorbed in their activity that they don't notice me. I watch and feel a tug of jealousy. Angie is having the sex of her life and I had made it happen. My fear is that now she'll not be able to be satisfied without a man of Mark's size and ability.

I silent close the door and go to the kitchen and start the coffee. When I return from getting the newspaper I hear the shower running. The coffee is ready. I pour a mug full and sit down to the sports section. I finish the sports section and begin working on my second mug of black coffee as Mark enters.

He is grinning and there is an obvious bounce to his walk. He is fully dressed. I offer coffee. He asks for milk and sugar. I get up and pour him a mug and place the milk carton and the sugar bowl next to his mug. I watch as he puts three heaping spoonfuls in with a small amount of milk.

As I sit back down Angie comes into the room. She comes over to me and hugs my shoulders and kisses my cheek.

"Isn't this a marvelous morning?" She offers.

She then goes to Mark and rubs against him as she pours her coffee. Milk; no sugar. She smiles up at him and winks. She has put on her shortest shorts and a tight knit top. No bra and no panties. Damn, she looks hot!

I don't know who is more taken with her, Mark or me. She moves about the kitchen fixing her coffee. She seem to have some difficulty walking. I get up and go to her as she stirs her coffee.

I whisper in her ear, "A little sore this morning are we; too much of a good thing perhaps?"

She looks at her coffee mug and replies, "No such thing as too much of that thing."

She strolls to the table and leans over Mark and asks, "What would you like for breakfast big guy?"

He blushes but is quick with a retort, "I believe I've had a quite delicious breakfast already. Maybe a little lunch would be great later."

Angie giggles, "You did get seem to get your fill, didn't you?"

I interrupt their banter, "Okay you two let's see about some food and get to work. We still have some work to get done today."

We agree to settle for cereal and coffee. We make our way to the yard to set the pond liner and start stacking the stone for the waterfall.

Mark is just as energetic as the day before. I can hardly keep up with him. By 1 o'clock we have everything completed and only the electrical and setting of the pump remains.

I look at Angie and Mark who have been working closely and announce, "We are done for today! Thank you Mark for all you have done. We'll get some lunch and I'll drive you back to the shelter. I really appreciate everything you did this week-end. And I am sure Angie would echo my sentiments." Right babe?

Angie has a look of disappointment as she responds, "Oh sure, I mean it has been great having you. I mean you were great. Oh, you know what I mean."

She walks hurriedly into the house. I smile at Mark who also has a disappointed look as he watches her move her hips in that sexy walk she has. He licks his lips and returns my smile.

Lunch is quiet; No one has anything to say that would be appropriate considering my decision to get Mark out of my house and life. I have become very jealous and more than a little envious of his affect on Angie.

By 3 o'clock Mark is in my car and we are alone driving back into town.

Mark breaks the silence, "You know Grant, What happened last night and this morning, well... It was great and I don't know how you could have allowed me or any man for that matter to fuck your beautiful wife. I know--she enjoyed it but you must have been out of your mind to let me sleep with her."

I don't respond until we drive into the parking lot of the shelter and park the car.

"Mark, here's the $100 I promised you. The deal with Angie...well that was a mistake. It won't happen again. I think you can understand that."

He sighs, "Yes, I do. But I had hoped before breakfast that there might be more opportunities. Your lady is one hell of a demon in the sack; probably the best that I have ever had. I think she really wanted more time with me. If you guys change your mind you know where to find me."

With that he got out of the car and slammed the door, hard.

I muttered to myself, "No chance in hell."

Angie spent the rest of the day reading magazines and I watched some golf on TV. That night she put on some kind of granny gown thing and rolled away from me and feigned sleep. I laid awake for hours running the events of the week-end over and over in my mind. The mental pictures of Angie and Mark together had produced an erection. Angie had told me without words that she was not interested in making love with me. She was pissed.

Finally I couldn't take it any longer I had to get relief. As quietly as I could I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom. I turned on the light and dropped my shorts and stepped out of them. I stood in front of the mirror and stroked my cock. I placed one hand on the counter top and with the other I began pumping as hard and fast as I could. I was so aroused that I came in just a couple of minutes. The semen shot onto the counter top and one shot hit the mirror. Finally only some ran off the end and onto my fist. I raised my hand and licked it clean. With my fingers I picked up as much of the spunk as I could and licked my fingers clean. All the while I was masturbating I was visualizing Mark's marvelous penis. As I sucked cum from my fingers I imagined that I was sucking Mark and eating his cum.

When my orgasm was over and my cock deflated I looked at this person in the mirror and wondered where he had come from. This wasn't me. How could I have given my wife to another man and how could I have fantasized about having oral sex with him. I was never a pervert or gay. Until now.

12