All Comments on 'Texas Woman and Nigerian Man'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD, GIVE IT UP.

I TOLD YOU TO QUIT IF YOU COULDN'T FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO WRITE ABOUT. YOU SIMPLY ARE DISTURBINGLY OBSESSED WITH WHAT ORIGINS PEOPLE IN A RELATIONSHIP IS COMING FROM. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO REALISE THAT IT DOESNT MATTER!!!

BESIDES, IT IS PROMOTING RACISM, THE WAY YOU WRITE IT AS IF A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT ORIGIN IS A CURIOSITY AND STRANGE THING.

THERE IS NOTHING WEIRD, STRANGE OR UNUSUAL ABOUT PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT ORIGINS BEING TOGETHER!!!!

Besides, you seriously need to try to write something that actually is interesting. What you are writing could make an insomniac fall asleep for a hundred years!

Well, if it wasn't for the fact that your racist bullshit would piss him off.

For the love of everything good. Stop writing more, and realise that you do not have an ounce of tallent in that regard. Spare us the travesty of your efforts!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
RACIST BULLSHIT!

I totally agree with the statements of the previous Anonymous Writer. You are total and complete embarrassment to the human race. Most [at least 99%] of your submissions are cut and paste racist bullshit. You submitted the most items to Literotica.com and have the lowest ratings for your submissions by far over anyone else. The only time you receive a positive comment and rating about your submissions is when you do it yourself under a different alias from a different computer. You have been totally told repeatedly by many commentators about your horrible racist submissions. However; you continue to submit your garbage which you claim to be original writings! Your submissions are not writing but diatribe cut and paste nonsense! You are one very angry juvenile person who lacks a total ounce of positive self-worth. You are very angry and bitter about everyone and everything! You sound like a person who is on the road to total self-destruction!

NJW7NJW7about 12 years ago
This crap just doesn't end.

You know, I don't criticize this guy's stuff for being racist, because that's often in the mind of the individual reader, but every god-damn story he writes it the same. The only freaking difference is the race or religion of one of the characters. For God's sake, SamuelX, wanting to show off what you consider to be talent is one thing, but it's all cookie-cutter sameness in every one of your posts. Either go and buy some creativity and imagination for yourself, or quit embarassing yourself by posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Your story sucks

Why why why!!! Your story is really bad!! To much background info not enough sex!! This website is for Juicy sex stories not a boring racist story!!

Kandy5647Kandy5647about 12 years ago
Question to those dislike Samuelx

For those of you who think he's so bad why do you read his stories? If the story you read of his was so bad wouldn't it compel you to not read the rest of them? Just asking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...