TFTC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CopyCat13
CopyCat13
242 Followers

But Mitchell seems to be too distracted for that. They were going to watch a movie "right after this game"; that was 2 hours and 6 games ago. She's dressed in denim cutoffs and a tight top but has started to pout about her inconsiderate boyfriend. Michael comes up to watch die and stands next to her while she sits watching Mitchell play. Her cutoffs are loose enough that when she leans forward Michael is able to see down her shorts.

He sees that she's wearing white panties with little red hearts on them. Apparently she got some new panties since his little panty raid. They make some idle chit-chat and Chelsey starts complaining that Mitchell promised to watch a movie with her but she doubts he's going to tonight.

Michael is a little awkward about it but asks her if it's the watching the movie she wants or the watching with Mitchell that she's really after. He says that he'd be perfectly happy to hang out and watch a movie with her if that's all she wants but that he doesn't want to be an awkward third wheel if she's trying to get Mitchell alone. She responds by saying that she wanted to watch with Mitchell but since that obviously isn't going to happen she'd love to just hang out and watch a movie with a friend.

They both go into Mitchell's room where he already downloaded the movie she wanted to watch. They connect his computer to his TV and settle on his couch to watch the movie Troy. Maybe half an hour into the movie Mitchell suddenly come in, walks straight to his bed, and without a word falls face first into it. Within seconds he starts snoring.

Now Michael was in a bit of an awkward position. He asked Chelsey if she wanted to finish the movie or go to bed with Mitchell. After a moment of thought she decided to just finish the movie. After all Mitchell would be useless to her tonight.

Soon though Chelsey is starting to nod off as well and snuggles against Michael for warmth and comfort. Soon she's asleep as well with her head on his shoulder.

Michael is at a painful decision now. Thus far he'd stayed loyal to his long distance girlfriend. His policy has always been look but don't touch. He has lots of pictures and videos of girls around the house and had more than his share or "impure" thoughts but he's never crossed that line (Though admittedly the panty raid had come close).

Michael is torn and there's even a chance he would have stayed honorable except for one little detail. Chelsey moves in her sleep, her hand moves between her legs and she seems to be rubbing herself in her sleep. With an invitation like that how can he possibly refuse?

He gives it a few minutes to makes sure she is really asleep before he makes a move. He starts out slowly, sliding his hand from around her shoulders and down her side feeling the gentle curve of her waist. He gently grasps her hip before feeling her firm sweet ass. He can't get a good hand position on her butt though because of how she's sitting. So he decides to go up north instead.

He gently squeezes her right breast through her shirt and bra, just testing the waters to see if she will wake up. She doesn't wake up but she does moan slightly in her sleep. Encouraged by this Michael becomes bolder. He continues to tease her tits with his right hand while he moves his left between her legs to join her own hand there. He moves her hand away without any resistance and then begins rubbing her through her shorts. This elicits a much more pronounced moan and for a moment Michael is afraid she's woken up. But then her breathing returns to normal and he knows he is still safe...for now.

But this position is starting to get awkward. Michael knows that the next step would be a huge risk but by now his brain isn't in command of his body. He gets a grip on her, lifts her up, and sets her in his lap all without waking her up. From there he has much easier access to her. He also gets to feel her warm ass wiggle on his lap as she responds to his touch.

Once she's in his lap he resumes his groping. He can feel her nipples becoming hard under his treatment even through her bra and top. He slides 2 fingers from his left hand up the leg hole of her cutoffs and begins to finger her through just her panties instead of through her shorts and panties. He can already feel a small wet spot forming on the cotton barrier.

All her clothes are starting to get annoying. Michael wants her naked but can he do it without waking her? He knows he's already pushing the envelope to the breaking point. If anyone ever finds out that he molested a brother's girlfriend he will be kicked out of the house and the fraternity...and will probably end up in jail besides.

But once again Michael is thinking with his dick instead of his brain. He lifts her shirt then slides his hand up her soft smooth belly. He finds her navel with his hand and explores its depths with a finger eliciting a new round of moans from Chelsey. Apparently she's even more sensitive than he thought.

His hand slides up from her navel until he gets to her bra, then tugs the cups down exposing her boobs to the room. Too bad he let the batteries in the hidden camera die...he would have liked to watch this later. Oh well.

His other hand is still going to work in her shorts. He sits like that with Chelsey in his lap slowly working her tits and pussy building her up to an orgasm. Then the dam broke and her whole body tensed as she had an orgasm. All without waking up. As he feels her tensing in orgasm on his lap, Michael busts his nut in his shorts.

He rearranges her bra, shirt, and shorts into a more normal position and slides her off his lap to sit beside him again. He settles in on the couch himself and slowly drifts off to sleep with her head on his shoulder.

The next morning no one has any idea what happened the night before. Everyone but Michael just assumes that Michael and Chelsey just fell asleep next to each other while watching a movie. Neither Chelsey nor Mitchell ever suspects a thing.

Chelsey and Kait

"OMG Chelsey you got boobs!"

"Umm Kait I'm a girl I've had boobs since I was 12."

"But they're bigger now! They're fucking huge!"

"Oh yeah I started taking the pill and they ballooned up!"

"That happened before I left but they're even bigger now."

"Oh thanks! It's the bra it makes my boobs look AMAZING!!!"

Chelsey and Kait's conversation continued along this line for about 5 minutes as they sit around the Omega Phi house the week before school starts back. Kait has been away all summer for an internship and she just got back into town and naturally her first stop is the Omega Phi house.

Overall it's a fairly normal conversation between close girlfriends and almost as soon as it's over they all forget all about it. But Michael remembers. It intrigues him and makes him start thinking up a plan for the evening.

He comes up with a fairly convoluted plan on how to get the girls naked. He knows it's far-fetched but he thinks that he might even get to hook-up with Kait if all goes as planned. He waits about an hour for both girls to get fairly drunk while he stays sober to keep his head clear.

But then just as he's about to enact his plan the whole thing becomes moot. As he walks up to them to talk and start his plan in motion he walks into their conversation...about their boobs. They're comparing chests and trying to decide who's are nicer. As Michael walks up they draw him into the conversation asking his opinion.

Flabbergasted, Michael points out that Kait's Double D's are bigger than Chelsey's C's but says that size isn't everything. He'll have to feel them to decided who's are best. They agree and Michael proceeds to grope both girls through their shirts and bras in the middle of the yard for all to see.

Michael decides to push his luck and says that the bras make it difficult to tell and asks if they want to take them off for him to really get a good feel. Amazingly both girls agree and they all three proceed into Mitchell's room for the test. Both girls immediately strip off their shirts and bras.

Michael gets a good feel on both of them before rendering his verdict. Kait's are bigger but Chelsey's are firmer and feel better. He calls that a draw but then proceeds to say that Chelsey wins because she has a better body to accentuate her boobs whereas Kait has no hips or ass. Chelsey is happy but Kait pouts and the two girls proceed to kick Michael out of Mitchell's room so they can talk in private.

Michael mentally kicks himself for not replacing the batteries in the camera in Mitchell's room and waits in the living room hoping that the girls will emerge and he can get them even more undressed.

Alas neither girl emerges that night as they both fall asleep in Mitchell's room that night.

Party Challenge #1: Twin Party

School is back in session and the Omega Phi's are Hell bent on retaining their reputation as throwing the best parties on campus. This year they've decided to make their parties a competition. Each party will have a theme which will get progressively harder but you are only invited to the next one if you follow the theme. That way they eliminate all the boring people with their first party and only keep the fun people coming back.

This week's theme is twins. It's a fairly broad theme but most people simply pick someone to dress the same as and that's it. It's a good theme and there are several hundred people at the Omega Phi house for the first round of the party challenge.

Michael prepared for this party by making sure that his hat-cam is fully charged and buying an identical hat for his twin so he could safely wear his camera all night. He would have to monitor the party and wasn't likely to get any great shots but he was hoping for some sexy twins.

Alex Kingston is also at the party tonight. She's not a big partier but she has been stressed out by school and needs to blow off some steam. She knows a few of the Omega Phi brothers but none of them well. Alex doesn't plan on participating in the party challenge so she didn't bother to bring a twin with her. She just came with some friends who ditched her after 20 minutes to hook up with some guys. She's been wondering around the party alone for over an hour now getting more and more drunk until she happens to cross Michael's path.

Alex isn't really hot but she has a decent body. More importantly she has beautiful red hair; one of the very few good looking gingers on campus (or anywhere for that matter). Red hair just so happens to be one of Michael's biggest fetishes (after voyeurism).

"Hey there; Alex, right? How's it going?"

"Pretty good; it's a great party...except my friends ditched me. Sorry who are you?" she was drunk enough to be slurring her words and stumbling a bit. Michael knew she'd be easy to toy with.

"Oh, I'm Michael. I'm an Omega Phi."

"Oh really? That's so cool. It's a great party I'm having a lot of fun. I'm wasted WOOOOO!"

"Well I'm glad you like it. Who's your twin?"

"I don't have one."

"Don't have one? You know about our party challenge right? You can't come to our next party unless you're in theme for this one...or start dating a brother. Our girlfriends can come to all of our parties."

"I'm not really a partier. I probably wouldn't have come anyway?"

"Why not? you said you were having a great time. Even if you're not a partier you can still come out and blow off some steam every couple weeks."

"Yeah I guess. Are all your parties this fun?"

"Oh no; not like this. This is only the first party where all the random people come out. After this one it gets a lot more fun because only the fun people are invited back. you want to come back right?"

"Yeah..."

"Then I guess we need to find you a twin, don't we? What band is that on your shirt? I've never heard of it."

"It's this really obscure band I saw in Germany last summer."

"Ok so I'm guessing we aren't going to find anyone else wearing that shirt at this party. And I doubt that we're going to find another hot ginger here either. Hmmm...what color bra are you wearing?"

"Ummm, I don't know" She tugs at the neck of her shirt and looks down it, "Black. Why?"

"Well we need to find someone dressed like you and since no one else is going to wear that shirt you either need to change your shirt or find another way to match. I'm sure we can find someone else in a black bra. Unless you have a change of clothes in your car or something."

"No I didn't drive here. OK let's find someone."

Alex and Michael walk through the crowd and it only takes a few minutes for them to spot a black bra strap sticking out from a girl's tank top. They look around for a minute to see if the girl has a twin with her and don't spot anyone. Michael decides on the direct approach and Alex is drunk enough to go along with them.

The two walk right up to the girl and ask her if she has a twin. When she turns around Michael recognizes the girl (Amelia) as one of the new sorority pledges...one who is openly lesbian.

Amelia tells them that she did have a twin but that her twin went home early.

"Want a new twin? Alex here doesn't have one but she needs one to come to our next party. All her friends ditched her here already."

Amelia's eyes go wide for a second as she catches the implication he's making. But she's a bit wary thinking that maybe she's reading too much into it.

"Sure. I'd love a new twin. But how are we gonna do it? I don't have a shirt like hers and she's not allowed to wear a letter shirt like I am." She asked pointing out her tank top with her sorority letters on it.

"Well we had a thought about that...you see I couldn't help but notice that your bra is black. Alex is also wearing a black bra..."

"So...to be twins...all we have to do is take our shirts off?"

"Yep. If you want some privacy why you strip we can go to my room why you change..."

Throughout this conversation Alex just stood there glancing around and smiling like a drunken idiot.

"Sounds good. Come on Twinie, let's get changed."

Amelia takes Alex's arm in hers and together they follow Michael to his room in the house for some privacy. Private from watching eyes that is, not from Michael's camera.

Michael closes the door and barely had time to turn around and get his hat-cam pointed at Amelia before she pulls her tank top off. He has to suppress a gasp when her double-D's came into view covered only by a lacy black bra struggling to contain her.

"OK twinie your turn," Amelia says as she pulls Alex's shirt up and over her head exposing Alex's far more modest assets. "There, now we match."

"Hmmmm I don't know...I mean you two have matching bras but you don't really look like twins yet. How else can we get you guys matching? I mean you're in jean shorts and you're in running shorts. Not matching..."

"Good point," Amelia says, "So twinie, what do you have on under those jeans?"

Michael can't believe his luck. He had hoped that Amelia might hit on Alex and maybe even get to see some kissing. Instead he watches as Amelia strips Alex out of her shorts and then her panties and begins toying with her ginger bush and teasing her pussy.

Amelia's shorts and panties soon follow as well as both their bras. In just a few short minutes Michael has 2 hot girls getting it on in his bedroom. It's Alex's first lesbian experience and Michael catches it all on camera.

All three of them stay in Michael's room for the next couple hours. The party is already over by the time Alex and Amelia are finally finished. Even Michael managed to get a little (very little) bit of action.

The girls leave their shirts and panties in his room when they leave wearing only their shorts and black bras. Both girls decided to put their hair into braids before leaving.

Michael later learns that Amelia took Alex home that night and a few weeks later the girls make it Facebook official that they're dating. The girls come to every Omega Phi party that year in matching outfits and they always go into Michael's room and stay in there for about an hour. Michael always makes sure his webcam is turned on and recording.

Party Challenge #2: Seven Deadly Sins Party

Wrath. Sloth. Pride. Gluttony. Envy. Greed...and Lust. These seven deadly sins will lead any god fearing man or woman straight to Hell. To the brothers of the Omega Phi fraternity they make for one Hell of a party.

Every year as part of their pledging process the Omega Phi's have their pledges plan, throw and supervise a party. This year they are incorporating the pledge party into the party challenge. The pledges decided on the 7 deadly sins as the theme hoping that most of the girls will come dressed as lust. (No such luck but it was a good idea)

Since this is the pledge party the brothers don't need to work jobs at it or be responsible. Michael is free to roam around the party looking at all the pretty girls and get drunk. The party has a really bad ratio (it's never a great ratio but usually it's better than this). He's dressed as sloth so he's just walking around in some pajamas. Most of the girls are dressed as sloth as well but there are a few dressed as lust. But overall most of the girls are out of theme and therefore will not be returning to the next party.

His first target of the night is little Stephanie. She's a senior but acts like the sweetest most innocent (and naïve) freshman. She isn't overly hot but she does have a nice firm bubble butt and usually wears short shorts. She honestly doesn't wear them to show off she just wears the same shorts she's worn since she came to college because they're still comfortable; never mind that her butt has grown out of them.

Tonight she in tight little jean shorts and her ass is poking out the bottom of them. (Not in theme) She's drawing a few looks but since she's obviously not DTF based on her reputation only a handful of guys really pay her much attention. Michael is one of those guys. He has a long distance girlfriend whom he is still loyal to (mostly) but he can still look and enjoy.

After a couple cups of punch he even grows bold enough to get a little handsy though he does so subtly. As he brushes bast her in a thick crowd he lets his hand wonder to her firm butt and give it a squeeze. He keeps walking and is pretty sure she doesn't know who did it in the thick crowd.

He decides not to push his luck too far with her because she's good friends with most of the girls who hang out at the house and he doesn't want her to catch him and tell them he's a creep. He puts Stephanie out of his mind as he goes looking for other cuties.

He comes across Alex and Amelia soon after. They're both wearing green for envy. He strikes up a conversation with them but they soon excuse themselves to his room. He knows they're going to lock themselves in his room and have sex but since his webcam is on and recording he doesn't pursue it.

He turns again to try to find more fun when he spots something incredible...Stephanie bending over at the waist. He simply can't resist and takes a quick step to get closer, then gives her bubble butt a firm SMACK. She jumps up and spins around to confront him but he just stands there and laughs (pretending to be drunker then her actually is).

"Sorry Steph I just couldn't resist. Come here." He says as he draws her into a quick hug.

He moves on after that resolving not to get anywhere near Stephanie that night for fear of pushing things too far. Normally he'd retreat to his air-conditioned room for a little while to settle down and get away from the hordes of people but he knows Alex and Amelia will still be there for a while longer.

Michael is starting to get overwhelmed by all the people around him and looks for another distraction to take his mind off his social anxiety. His next target becomes Kait. She's dressed as sloth wearing pajama pants and a t shirt. It's not a sexy outfit and she's not a particularly hot girl but she does hang out at the house a lot so he knows her fairly well. More importantly he knows that if something goes wrong he'll be able to play it off as a drunken antic. Kait isn't very bright.

CopyCat13
CopyCat13
242 Followers