TFTC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CopyCat13
CopyCat13
242 Followers

First he refreshes his drink making sure it's full and has plenty of ice in it. Then he simply walks up and strikes up a conversation with her. He knows this will be easier to do one on one than in a group so he makes sure to draw Kait into a conversation between just the two of them so that the people around them move along and in just a few minutes they have relative privacy. No one else is listening or paying attention to them even though they're surrounded by people.

After that he just has to wait. It doesn't take too long before someone in the crowd walks past and bumps into Michael from behind. Michael was waiting for that. He exaggerates the bump as if he were pushed forward and he stumbles into Kait. In the process he "spills" his drink on her. At least that's how it looks to Kait and anyone else around them. In reality he threw his drink on her. He aims it carefully so that the cold liquid gets all over her shirt and the ice bounces off her large breasts. A couple pieces of ice apparently even find their way down her shirt because she freaks out slapping at her boobs before finally sticking her hand down her shirt to pull them out.

The drink makes her shirt partially see-through and he can see her pink bra through the thin wet material. Michael apologizes profusely claiming that it was an accident and asking if there's anything he can do to make it up to her. She says it's fine and says if he'll find her a clean towel she'll call it even.

His room is still in use so he snags a towel from another brother's room for her.

Being anti-social, Michael is starting to get very overwhelmed by all the people around him. As soon as he spots the lesbian couple (Amelia and Alex) in the crowd and he knows his room is vacant he rushes in there and shuts the door to get some privacy.

He cranks the window AC unit and sits down to relax. He starts up his computer intending to watch an episode of Family Guy or something like that when suddenly his door open and a cute Asian girl walks in.

He has no idea who she is but she introduces herself as Caroline and says that she just needs to cool off for a few minutes. She's practically dripping sweat so Michael is happy to let her sit on her couch and chill for a few minutes.

She's a tiny little Asian girl and from what he can see she's wearing nothing but a very large sweatshirt. Since it stays warm in Florida until late November he's surprised anyone would dress like that so early in the year (October).

Her sweatshirt is so big and baggy that he can't really tell what her body looks like but from her legs she seems to be fairly skinny. He can't even see any shorts on under the hoodie. They talk for a bit and she keeps complaining that it's so hot and how she wishes she'd worn a shirt instead of a hoodie.

Michael is smart enough to know when he's being baited. She is clearly hinting that she wants to borrow a shirt...either that or that she wants to take her hoodie off and enjoy the AC. Michael knows she's pushing for something but he's not really sure what she's angling for. He's bad at reading signals at the best of times and the alcohol isn't helping.

He decides to go with the safer option first afraid of scaring her off too soon. He asks her if she'd like to borrow a shirt and she jumps on the offer. Naturally she started off coy asking if he's serious and saying "no way" as if she doesn't believe his offer is real. He's bad at reading signs but even he can tell she wants the shirt.

He goes to his dresser and pulls out the first shirt he finds. It turns out to be his Omega Phi Greek Week tank top. It's an XL and he knows that it'll be huge on her tiny body but he offers it up anyway.

She eagerly accepts it. He starts to ask if she wants him to step out for a minute to let her change but he barely opens his mouth before she pulls her hoodie off and tosses it on his couch. Apparently she wasn't wearing shorts at all. For a few seconds she just stands there in a floral print bra and blue boyshorts.

Then she pulls his tank top over her tiny frame. The shirt is huge on her. It's long enough to hide her panties just as well as her sweatshirt was but the large arm and neck holes mean her bra is on display and her slim frame is no longer hidden.

"Out of curiosity, which sin are you?"

"I'm lust of course. Isn't it obvious silly?" she says. She gives him a quick kiss on the cheek and leaves his room to resume partying. She stops briefly on her way out to promise to give his shirt back before she leaves.

Despite her promise, Michael never gets his shirt back but he keeps her sweatshirt as a souvenir.

CopyCat13
CopyCat13
242 Followers