TGI Chronicles Pt. 2 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GaryAPB
GaryAPB
857 Followers

She looked at Tim. He looked at her and smiled sympathetically.

I had saved my questions on their reconciliation, thinking that they didn't want to talk about it all evening. But they had said we could ask anything we liked, so "Tim, what happened that really that made you decide you wanted back in? I know you came bloody close to thinking it was all over for good."

Tim looked at me, "Yes I did. I got to the point where I had to either ask Beth for us to try again, or we had to go our separate ways. And I think both of us could have done that. And we were drifting further and further apart, but it had to be left until I was ready to make up my mind. And then Beth sort of threw down the gauntlet, which forced me to think about things." He looked up at Beth and smiled. "It was something that my friend Phil said, that Beth was something special to me but that I didn't want to be married to her. It made me ask, why not? What were the alternatives? I'm not like you think you are, Dave, I'm a one girl sort of guy. So, I had a choice of trying to build something with Beth, who I still loved and had a ten year history with, or I could take a chance that somewhere along the line I would meet another Miss Right. Now I knew that Beth had done something absolutely and totally wrong, something that had given me the worst months of my life," he looked up at Beth again, who was just watching him. She met his gaze, "or I could go looking for an attractive twenty-something virgin with no hang ups and no history. But I thought they would be in short supply these days. All of us have done some things wrong in life. All of us have hurt people when we shouldn't. The only difference was that Beth had hurt me and maybe in a bigger way than your average lover's tiff, but I know she really regrets it, and I don't believe she'll do it again. And I do believe that she loves me. And I know I adore her. It was a selfish choice, there's nothing clever or magnanimous about it, I was looking after number one. And I'm glad she took me back" He glanced at Beth, but then looked across at me, into my eyes.

You could have heard a pin drop.

Beth broke the silence by quickly clearing the plates. "You all go and sit down, I'll bring some coffee." She headed for the kitchen. Tim and Alice went and sat down in front of the fire. I picked up some plates and followed Beth.

As I came through the kitchen door, Beth had her back to me at the sink. I put down the plates, "Is it alright if I leave these here?"

Beth turned with tears in her eyes, and buried her head against my chest, "Oh, Dave. I don't deserve him. How can I ever live up to that? What can I ever do to deserve his love and make him whole again? What happens if I let him down in some way?" I could feel my shirt getting wet.

I put my arms around her until she calmed down. "You won't let him down. You love him too much for that. Just remember how you feel now and you won't make a mistake." And I believed it. I, who firmly believed that all women were trouble, thought that this open honest love between them would see them through. It was something I'd never seen before, certainly something I'd never achieved in any of my relationships.

I eased back from the cuddle, "And anyway, if someone loved me as much as Tim loves you, I think I'd just feel very lucky. And I would know that I would never do anything to risk it...for selfish reasons."

"Thank you, Dave." She stood back and looked at me, "How come no girl ever has? I find it hard to believe."

"Oh, I've got very strong armour. Cupid's arrows never get to my heart." I tried flippant bravado.

"You know, one day some girl is going to get through that armour of yours. And she's going to be so very lucky. You're a good man, Dave Finch Beneath all that bachelor bluster there is a decent man who deserves to be loved."

I wasn't sure how I felt about that, I know she meant it as a compliment, but there was something sad about it too. "Now dry your eyes, and we'll make some coffee."

I carried the coffee tray in to the living room. Tim looked up at us as we came in, "What have you two been up to, you were a long time?"

"We were talking food." I lied.

"Are you OK, Beth? You look a bit flushed and puffy around the eyes." he asked.

I answered for her, "Probably the cold air of the freezer as we looked at free samples." Please let them have a freezer full of samples. He seemed to accept it.

Once we were settled, the coffee poured, and Tim and myself settled with brandies, Alice looked at me "So, Dave, who has your eye at the moment?"

"Well, at this moment, with you almost dressed like that, I think you've won my heart, Alice." I smiled and stared into her eyes, challenging her.

Dammit, she rose to the challenge, "Good, I always have room for another slave."

"Sorry, I don't do slave. I only do Master."

"Yes, I can imagine that. I only hope Davinia knows what she is letting herself in for."

"How did you know?"

"Pub, yesterday."

"Bugger! She isn't going to be pleased."

Not much later, Alice announced that it was time for her to leave. Tim offered to call her a taxi. But no, Alice said she felt safe to walk home. Tim looked pointedly at me, waiting for me to volunteer. I don't think I trusted myself with an Alice dressed like that, and I shouldn't, Lucy and Davinia were likely to be a complicated enough twosome, I didn't need a threesome. "Any chance of another brandy, Tim?"

After Alice had left, Beth finished tidying up, and disappeared into the kitchen. Tim poured two more brandies. "So what is it between you and Alice? I don't think she was dressed like that for my benefit."

"I wish I knew. Beyond my normal sexual magnetism, which I don't seem able to switch off, I never do anything to encourage her."

"But she was dressed to kill, and she knew about Dav. Anyway, do you fancy her?"

"Yes and No. Who wouldn't fancy a body like that? And I do like her a lot, we get on really well. She does have a special magic. But I don't know, there is something about her that I can't explain, it bugs me. Anyway, I think she's got pretty high standards, I can't imagine her giving away many one night stands. I can't believe she needs a shallow lowlife like me."

"Well, I'll go along with that self-portrait, but I'm still surprised you haven't asked."

Not long after that, Beth came in and said she was off to bed. She came up to Tim and stood beside him as he sat in his chair. She leaned over and he looked up at her, they kissed. His hand ran up the inside of her leg, up higher than the hem of her skirt. I would have thought he got pretty close to target. She stood there, not moving. She just kissed him again. Eventually she stood up, glanced at me, slightly flushed with embarrassment. "Goodnight Dave. Don't let him keep you up too late." And she went off to bed.

He looked straight at me, "So what happened in the kitchen?"

"Nothing really. She had a moment's worry about why she deserves you. That's all." I returned his gaze, having decided not to mention the bit about me.

"Her guilt complex is still with her. We've channelled a lot of it, and my need to be a master of my own destiny, but even then.... " He stared into space "...Come on, drink up. One more brandy and then I've got a bed and a hot woman to go to."

---

I was outside Davinia's parents house at twelve o'clock on the Sunday. I knocked on the door, and was invited in by a middle aged woman who I assumed was her mother. I was duly inspected, and questioned. Nothing I hadn't faced before, it wasn't a problem. But then Davinia came down the stairs and quickly led me out "That's why you should have just waited in the car. I wanted to spare you that."

"No worries. I assume that was your Mum?"

"Yes. I'm not sure whether she thinks I shouldn't be going out with another man, too soon and all that. Or whether it's a good idea to help me get over Tod."

"Well I hope it's the latter." I said, and I gave her a little kiss as I held the car door open for her.

"They'll all see. And yes, but I'm over Tod. I was over him before I broke up, that was the problem. It's a liberation."

"Good. I like liberated girls." I said with a grin.

We drove off to a little pub I know about twenty miles away. Off the beaten track, always good food, and somehow romantic because it's small and forgotten. They had a wonderful log fire roaring away in the inglenook fireplace in the main bar. Perfect.

We settled at a table in the bar, and ordered a bottle of decent red wine. Then we both chose steaks, hers well done, mine rare. Mine was certainly good, and she said hers was too. Then I suggested we head to my place for coffee, and she accepted.

Once back at my place, I left her in the living room whilst I disappeared off to the kitchen for the coffee, and for the coffee walnut cake I'd spent half the morning making.

I had my back turned to the door when I heard her voice "Why don't we leave the coffee to afterwards?"

I looked round. She was leaning against the doorway, totally naked. God, she was beautiful. Breasts about 34B, hips about 35 inches, pussy hair shaved to a neat triangle. I just dropped the coffee grinder and took her in my arms. We kissed, and she did what all the girls do in films, she bent her leg to raise her foot backwards.

My hand came to hold her breast, lifting it, and I bent over to kiss her pretty pink nipple. That sort of toppled us against the kitchen table. Then she was sitting on the table, with me between her open legs. We went back to kissing. But with my hands roaming that gorgeous body. She unzipped my trousers and pushed her hand in. My cock was now in her hands.

I had to get on with this, I haven't had a girl excite me so much in ages. I wasn't going to last long. I searched my trouser back pockets. I always keep a condom there, you never know your luck, and you always need to be prepared.

As I got out the little foil packet she saw it. "It's alright, I'm on the pill."

"No, You don't know where I've been. This is peace of mind for both of us."

I fitted it and was in her quickly and smoothly. She lay back on the table, looking up at me. Suddenly, she was the most beautiful girl in the world. Then she was really writhing her hips, and lifting them to meet my thrusts. I was nearly there, she turned her head and brought her hand to her mouth, biting on her own clenched fist.

"Yes!"

"Yes!"

Who was shouting? Me? Her? I don't know. Then I came. "YES!" and that was me.

I slipped out of her. She watched me as I took the condom off. She was smiling.

I smiled back, "You're over Tod then?"

She laughed, and I took her into my arms. "Thank you, Dav. It's been a long while since anyone has turned me on that much."

Later I took off the rest of my clothes, and we curled up naked on the sofa. We drank coffee and ate some of my cake. She was surprised at how good a cook I was. I pointed out that I've had plenty of evenings by myself to practice.

Talking with Davinia was so easy. We talked about anything and everything. A bit about TGI, a lot about Tim and Beth. A bit about others in the department, she seemed a little too interested in Drew for my liking, but I admitted that I was about to promote him.

And then it was half past five, and she had to be home at six.

So we went and had a shower together. This time we fucked standing up. The full, passionate works with the hot water running over us. Good job I keep condoms in the bathroom cabinet, within arms reach of the shower!

I drove her back to her parent's house. We kissed in the car, not with passion, there was no need for that, we were lovers now, we knew there was time for us. And I then drove home happy and missing her already.

Later that evening I was curled up on my sofa again, watching television, but thinking of Davinia, when the phone went. It was Lucy.

I didn't want to speak to her, she was intruding on my day with Davinia. But she sounded upset and angry. Apparently Pete had phoned to say that he wasn't coming home for at least a further two weeks. If the marriage was over, why was she so upset that she wouldn't be seeing him? After half and hour of it, I suggested that I drive up to Sheepen and took her out for a drink. It was an offer made out of the kindness of my heart. She wasn't meant to accept it! But she did.

GaryAPB
GaryAPB
857 Followers
12