Thank You, Heather Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, Heather," I said as I closed my eyes tight ... the sensation was too much. I grunted, making it clear I was ready to cum. She pulled me up by my armpits and scooted down the bed as my erection popped out of her, and just in time she jerked another load out of me, sucking me hard and making sure I gave her everything I had left. Again, she swallowed everything, cleaning my cock from top to bottom.

I couldn't hold myself up any longer and rolled over beside her on the bed, sweaty, panting, and tired. She rolled over towards me, in about the same state herself, and kissed me again. The taste of her turned me on, but my cock wasn't stirring at this point.

"Thank you," I muttered, in a brief lull in kissing. "That was ... you are ... wow. Thank you!"

"Well you're very welcome Bradley," she said. "Can I call you Bradley, Bradley? And thank you. You've made a lonely Toronto girl very happy tonight."

"You don't need to go home, do you?" I asked.

"Are you inviting me to stay?"

"Yep."

"If you can get it up again, I'll stay."

She stayed the next two nights. We called in sick on Monday. And Tuesday.

Part II coming soon: Brad makes plans to fulfil Heather's biggest fantasy.

12