Thank You Jeannie Ch. 14-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! Karen, I never had a clue you were so hot blooded! I have to ask, hope you don't mind, but who is 'your fantasy guy'?"

Karen found Sue's hand. She guided it between her legs, then showed Sue the circular massage of her clit that she was looking for before she spoke again. "Mmmmmm, yes. That is soooo nice. Forgive me, but I'm so close already, I really need a little help."


Karen sank into the dreamy world of an impending orgasm. When she resumed speaking, her voice had a detached quality. "There is no special guy really. I guess he's taller than I am, and has a decent body. Mostly it's about how I lose my virginity. I'm in my bed. I've fallen asleep on my belly. It's a warm, lazy day, so I'm drowsy. I fall asleep. For some reason my guy lets himself into the house; he comes up here, then sees me lying naked on this bed. My legs are spread far enough apart that he sees my entire pussy. My body gets him all excited. He gets hard, then decides to take his clothes off."

"I wake up as he carefully climbs onto the bed, but I'm still sleepy, so I just lay there, too confused to move. Before long I feel his warm body sliding up my back, like someone was pulling a blanket over me. I wonder what he looks like, but part of me doesn't want to know. I pretend I'm still asleep, waiting to see what he is going to do. I feel the fiery tip of his penis poking at my butt, then sliding lower until it's pushing into my now slippery slit."

"He moves my hair aside, kissing my shoulders and the back of my neck. His hips roll a bit on my tush. His tip keeps probing for my opening. He continues kissing me, and prodding my pussy. Unable to help myself, I groan. My hips start to roll. Encouraged by my response, his little thrusts continue. His searing tip finds my opening, he maintains a forward pressure, forcing the tender, fleshy crown into my entrance."

Karen's hips were acting out the story she was telling. Sue guessed correctly that Karen would enjoy a finger playing the role of the dream lover. Sue moved her middle finger to Karen's slick opening, prepared to simulate the actions Karen described.

"His weight is on me, I can only move my hips a bit. He knows he has me, I'm going to be his, yet he is careful not to hurt me. His penis slowly pushes deeper into me as the minutes pass. My hips rise up again and again to help him. The fullness inside me leaves me weak; I couldn't speak if I wanted to. Mmmmmmm it feels so good, so good. Deeper, each push he goes a little deeper, oooooooohhh..."

Karen came. The contractions around her finger told Sue everything she needed to know about what Karen was experiencing. Sue kissed Karen's face and mouth while her cousin's hips acted out the final scene of her fantasy seduction. The liquid sounds from Karen's groin confirmed the extent of the young virgin's excitement. Sue was careful to give Karen everything she needed to fully enjoy her climax. She patiently did everything she knew to prolong and enhance Karen's orgasm before easing her back to earth.

Karen drifted off into a light, contented sleep in the middle of a tender kiss. Sue slipped away for a shower. This time she got dressed before waking Karen. Her little inner voice kept saying "I'm so horny! Help me!" But Sue's plans for the next couple days were pretty much firmed up now. Sue knew it would be worth a little waiting, knew her body would reward her more if she kept it primed for a few hours longer.

She gently shook Karen awake. Once Sue was sure she'd get up, but before Karen could start asking any questions, Sue headed down to the kitchen.

***********

To be continued with: Chapter 16 - Let's Pack A Basket And Eat In The Woods

***********

If you especially enjoyed this story, please take a moment to vote below.

Thanks for the many wonderful e-mails. I've been so pleased to hear from places like India, El Salvador, and London. When I began Jeannie, I never dreamed people around the globe would be reading it. I'd love to know where in the world people are enjoying this tale.

If there was something you liked, or didn't, I always enjoy hearing from readers. I've done my best to reply to all those that supplied a return e-mail address. Wm_Sexspear

This story is protected by (c) copyright and may not be duplicated, reprinted, copied or placed on any Internet Website without permission of the author. All rights reserved.

12