Thank You Ronnie Milsap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued putting the materials away when Jim came close to me again, taking me into his arms. "Loren, that kiss was something special. I want to kiss you again," he told me as he looked into my eyes. He kissed me again. This one was as good as the first one, except this time he took liberties with his hands sliding up to cup my breasts.

Jim cleared a table and took me on top of it. The sex was very good. Jim is an accomplished lover and his equipment is, well, let's say he is well endowed. Having something that big to play with was fun. No knock on Jeff who is average in size. Jim was just bigger. The sex was good but the naughtiness of it made it exciting. That's what was missing in my life, a sense of excitement. I was no longer bored. I looked forward to each day now and to having sex with Jim.

Looking back now I think Jim and I would agree it was one huge mistake. I deluded myself into thinking I did not love Jeff as much as I should. I am reminded of that old saying "you don't know what you've got until you lose it."

It was all Jim's idea, the stupid trip to Florida. I should have known better. Jeff had been acting funny lately, sort of cold and aloof. I called Jim and told him we would have to back off, cool it for a while. Then he had this foolish idea to take me on a business trip to Florida. It did sound exciting to go to South Beach with a big handsome man on my arm.

I don't know how he did it but he got our manager to include me on the trip. It's hard for me to remember the exact words that were said, Jeff might remember it differently, but this is the way I remember it. I remember the night I told Jeff. He came in the front door.

He threw his briefcase on the table and remarked, "It was a tough day. I am glad to see you are in a good mood."

I replied "I am happy and I hope you will be too after I tell you my good news." I beamed.

"My day wasn't that great. You go first."

"OK I giggled, I have been asked to go to South Beach to attend a seminar for the Federal Employees health benefits program. It is an all expenses paid stay at the Victor Hotel, one of the old art deco hotels on Ocean Ave, in the heart of South Beach. The bad part is I will be gone from Friday this week to Saturday next week. I will be gone for nine days honey. Do you mind if I go?"

He did not seem happy or sad, angry or even surprised at the news. This should have been another clue that not all was as it seemed. I thought he would be upset. I thought he would argue he did not want me going there without him.

I looked into his eyes to see what he was feeling. His eyes were locked on mine and with no emotion and asked, "Is it important for your job to go on this trip?"

I told him, "It could be, I might get passed by for future promotion if I could not travel." He stood and walked to the front door, staring at the front lawn for a few moments. He then almost whispered something I could barely make out. I thought he said it was OK.

I asked him "Did you just say I could go?" Still standing at the door, looking out, he nodded his head yes. He never once looked at me. He nodded his head, yes I could go.

I was so relieved. I was sure if he looked at me he would be able to see the lie on my face. I was now sure he knew nothing about my affair with Jim. Jeff would never give me permission go if he did, right?

I felt as giddy as a schoolgirl. I went to Jeff and hugged him saying, "You won't regret this." When he didn't respond I ran to the phone. I had to tell Jim. "Jim, Jeff said I could go with you on the Florida trip." I was laughing and giggling all the time I was talking to Jim.

One time I did look over to Jeff. He was standing by the table watching and listening to the phone conversation. When I looked his way he turned and went out the door. His expression was still that same blank stare. Where in the hell was my head at?

After the phone call we spent a quiet evening at home. Jeff sat alone staring out the window, lost in his own thoughts. It finally dawned on me that he did not want me to go on this trip. However he would not stand in my way if it meant advancement in my job. That is what I thought. If only I knew his plan. I should have. Acquiescing so easily to my request to leave without him was so unlike Jeff. It should have raised warning signals. In my eagerness to spend time with Jim I failed to heed the warnings.

Jim wanted to take me to the airport but Jeff wouldn't hear of it. He insisted and took time off from work to take me to the airport. The ride was quiet. Jeff was acting funny. I sensed something was wrong and asked him, "Jeff are you upset? Are you all right with me taking this trip?"

He responded that he would be lonely and miss me while I was gone. I assured him that this would be a working business trip with no time for vacationing. At the airport Jim came up to me and kissed me hello in front of Jeff and made some stupid comment about taking care of me on the trip. I thought Jim had blown it when Jeff glared at Jim. I quickly reassured Jeff that Jim meant he would not let anything bad happen to me.

Jeff turned to me and said, "I know what he means Loren." I breathed a sigh of relief when he turned back to Jim and said, "Thanks for looking out for her." Jim urged us to go through security. He went through first. As I was about to give my boarding pass and license to the TSA agent Jeff pulled me back.

"You're leaving and not saying goodbye to your husband?" he asked.

I gave Jeff a hug and a kiss, replying, "Of course, how thoughtless of me."

He held me close saying "I need to talk to you before you leave. We have never been apart for this long before. I want you to know that I love you and have since I was 16 years old. You're leaving on a plane and I will be driving home alone. Anything could happen to us. If for some reason you should never see me again I want you to know that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I love you more each day. If anything ever happened to you I could not go on." He kissed and hugged me again saying, "I love you. Have a good trip and come home to me safely."

I blandly responded "I love you too honey, I have to go now."

As I was turning to leave Jeff pulled me back. "Loren, I know I told you it was all right for you to go. I meant it when I said it. Now that you are leaving, I find that I don't want you to go. It is still not too late. Tell Jim you can't go and come home with me. Blame it all on me. What do you think?"

"Jeff, you know that I can't back out on Mr. Beckman at this late date. The tickets are bought and paid for. Besides, he needs me at this seminar."

"I know I am being selfish, I don't want you to go."

I was pissed. He was telling me now at the last possible second that he did not want me to go. I never even thought for a moment about his feelings. I told him, "Jeff, I have to go. Don't try to stop me. My mind is made up. I am going on this trip! I will be a great help to Jim. I can't let him down."

I looked into his eyes. He looked so miserable. He really looked sad, like he was about to lose his best friend. I honestly thought he was going to cry. For a moment I was about to tell him I wouldn't go. Then I thought no, I want this time with Jim.

I turned away, giving my boarding pass and license to the agent. She obviously heard what Jeff told me. As she was looking at my license she said, "He seems to really love you."

I took a quick glance at Jim and replied, "I guess so." When I turned back to retrieve my license and boarding pass, she looked at me with sad eyes and said

"He doesn't know does he?"

"What? I replied with obvious irritation. What are you talking about?"

"You're going to break his heart when he finds out."

"I told her, "You have no idea what you are talking about." I reached out and pulled the pass and license out of her hand. I started to turn to walk away when she grabbed my arm and pulled me back to her and whispered to me, "When he finds out it will break your heart as well." She continued to whisper as she let my arm go "Shame on you girl, the one behind you loves you, the big one over there will break your heart."

I walked down the roped off area where Jeff and Jim were waiting for me. Jeff noticed my face was flushed and gave me a quizzical look. Jeff was always perceptive of my emotions and guessed something was wrong. I brushed him off with a look. Jim never knew anything was wrong.

If I was thinking straight I should have known which man was the better one for me. I also should have known that Jeff could read my feelings and would know something was up.

Jeff stayed to watch us go through security. I glanced back at him one time while I was putting my shoes in one of the grey plastic bins. After I walked through the body scanner I turned to wave goodbye to Jeff but he was nowhere in sight. I thought it strange but just put it out of my mind.

The flight was pleasant but lonely. Jim fell right to sleep leaving me to watch the in-flight TV until we landed. We checked into our room, not waiting to put our clothes away, we jumped into the shower and then made love on the king size bed. Jim performed like he usually did giving me two orgasms on the first day.

After we put our clothes away I decided to call Jeff at our home number early to let him know that I had arrived safely. Strangely no one answered. Remembering what Jeff said about not seeing one another again I was suddenly worried. I called a few more times but still no answer. I was really worried. Finally around eight o'clock my cell phone rang. I could see it was from Jeff.

"Hi Honey, I'm glad you called. I rang the house a few times and you didn't answer the phone. I was worried about you. Where were you?' I inquired.

"I stopped at one of the local bars with the guys from work. They have been raving about a club and talked me into going. That's all" Jeff responded.

Incredulously I was hit with a fit of jealously. I realize now I thought if I was cheating maybe he was a cheater too. "You better not be hitting on any girls Jeff. Remember you're a married man. I don't think I could forgive you if you did."

"Why do you think I would cheat on you? Have I ever given you any reason to suspect me of betraying you or our marriage? You know me better than that. I could never hurt you by doing something as dirty as that. I know you would never do anything like that to me Loren. That's why I let you to go on this trip to Florida. I trust you completely. I trust you with my heart, even my life. You know that. You do don't you?' he asked.

"Of course honey, I feel the same way too" I lied. I don't know why I said that. "I know you won't do something like that to me" I stammered. "Listen Jeff, I am really tired from the flight, I think it is making me bitchy. Will you call tomorrow and I will be in a better mood, OK?"

"Sure Loren, we can talk tomorrow." he replied.

"Goodnight Jeff, I love you." I needed to tell him that I loved him. I don't know why. I felt I was slipping away from him. I really did not want to lose him. I just wanted this adventure for myself.

"Goodnight Loren," he said as he hung up the phone. The thought hit me "did he say I love you back to me. I wasn't sure. I thought he must have. He always did in the past when we talked. I must have missed it.

After Jeff's phone call Jim and I made love again. This was going to be quite the vacation.

After breakfast Saturday morning we decided to go to the pool and get some sun. I had purchased two special outfits for this trip and decided to wear the more conservative one today. It was a red bikini with a real skimpy top. The bottoms were no more than a large thong. I knew that Jim would love it. I walked to the pool in front of Jim. I turned to look at him and he had his eyes glued to my nearly bare butt. I turned back and smiled to myself. I sure did have an effect on him. I liked the thought.

We sat on two chaises and enjoyed the warmth of the sun. Jim sat up and was talking to me about the seminars we would be giving starting on Tuesday morning. Without any notice he leaned in and gave me a kiss. I returned his kiss and put my hand on the back of his head caressing the nape of his neck. We shared more kisses, each kiss more passionate then the one before. I asked Jim if he would like to head back to the room. His face lit up with a huge smile and he helped me get up and pack up our stuff. We walked off hand in hand, like a couple in love.

After dinner we went back to the room to wait for the expected phone call from Jeff but none came that night. For some reason that pissed me off that he would not call. Poor Jim, I was in such a foul mood that he would get no loving tonight.

Sunday we were up early. Jim and I wanted to walk on the boardwalk in Lummus Park. We were hoping to see some movie stars cavorting on the beach. Unfortunately we saw none. As we were leaving the park entrance directly across the street from the hotel my cell rang.

I looked at the phone and saw it was Jeff. I was still mad at him for not calling last night. Jim asked me who it was and I replied, with a laugh, "Its Doofus." Jim laughed at my little joke as well.

"I should take this. Something bad could have happened. Why else would he call on a Sunday morning? "Jeff, is everything all right?" Has something happened?" I asked.

"Nothings wrong honey. I was lonely and just wanted to hear your voice. It's nice to know that you're worried about me."

"I worry about you all the time Jeff. It is Sunday morning and I thought something bad might have happened. You didn't call last night. You scared the shit out of me." I was practically yelling at him. I was very annoyed.

"I didn't know I would be such a bother to you Loren." I knew he was hurt. I could hear it in his voice. "I was feeling lonely. I thought that speaking to my wife would cheer me up. Sorry to bother you." Before I could answer he hung up the phone.

"Its no bother," I said into the dead phone. I turned off my phone and walked to a nearby bench.

"What did he want? Jim asked.

"He was lonely and wanted to talk to me. Why did I snap at him like that? It was a question I asked to myself not to Jim but he answered anyway.

"Loren, we have been having this affair for six months now. Maybe you are getting tired of him. It might be time to let him go, you know, get a divorce. Then we could spend more time together. We won't have to sneak around anymore."

"Right," I snapped. "Your wife wont mind if we go to your house for a matinee, would she? Yeah, like we won't have to sneak around anymore."

I smirked at what I told him next "Jim, you make thirty eight thousand dollars a year. You have no prospects of doing better. After Jeff's last promotion, with his year-end bonus he makes almost two hundred grand a year. I like you Jim, the sex is incredible, but you're not that good. Jeff is not bad in that department, so I will really not miss out too much. But someday he is going to be the CEO of that bank and I intend to be there to share it with him. So there will be no divorce. Get that idea out of your head. Besides you will never get a divorce from Jane. You will never leave your two kids either. So stop bothering me about a divorce."

"Your right, but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy each others company while we are here right?" Jim suggested.

"Right stud," I beamed. Taking his hand in mine I we ran across the street to our room.

Jim and I took a quick nap after a delightful bit of lovemaking. After we woke we had a quick bite to eat and decided to hit the pool again. I told Jim "I have a special outfit picked out to wear to the pool today. I hope you will like it." I was wearing the tangerine cover-up but Jim wanted to see the whole outfit right away. I refused, telling him, "You will see it at the pool."

I walked to the pool and Jim was right behind me. Jim sat down while I remained standing with my back to him. I turned and took off the cover up. I laughed and asked, "You like?"

"I like," Jim replied admiring my naked breasts.

The Bikini bottoms I was wearing were really no more than a tiny thong. I sensually sat down next to Jim saying, "The girls need some suntan lotion. Would you be a dear and help me out?" I handed Jim a bottle of lotion. He took the bottle and poured a liberal amount of lotion on my breasts and started massaging it onto the soft skin of my breasts. His big hands felt good on my bare skin. I also never felt as naughty as I did at that moment. After enjoying Jim massaging my breasts I turned over and asked him to put some oil on my butt, now completely exposed in my tiny thong. Jim spent a long time massaging my bare ass.

I turned over on my back again and asked Jim, "Are you going to lie back and get some sun too?"

He replied "I can't, look what you've done to me," pointing at his crotch. I looked at the bulge in his trunks and reached out and gave his hard cock a squeeze and rubbed it a few times.

While running my fingers up and down the outside of his trunks I asked, "Did I do that?"

At this point one of the hotel employees approached saying, "Miss, some guests have been complaining about your display of nudity at the pool. Such displays are not allowed on the hotel premises. I must insist that you cover up."

Embarrassed, I looked around at the parents of two small children glaring at us. I grabbed my cover up and put it on. We had to wait for Jim's erection to go down before we could leave the pool area.

Back in the room we tore off our clothes and jumped into the bed. No preliminaries were needed. I was well lubricated, my thong was soaked, as much as a thong can be soaked. Jim moved between my legs and slid into me easily.

After only 7or 8 strokes I could feel him start to speed up and I knew he was close to cumming. Before I could tell him to wait for me he started groaning and I could feel him shooting off inside of me. When he was done he rolled of me and lay next to me with a satisfied look on his face. I was certainly not satisfied and yelled, "Jim, what the fuck!"

"Sorry Babe. I was too turned on by what you did there in public. I was incredibly turned on. I couldn't stop." Jim was incapable of performing again so soon and we both drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up later I saw Jim out on the balcony in one of the thick terry cloth robes the hotel provides for their guests. I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around him saying, "Do you think you can get the big guy up for another round stud."

"I may need another 30 minutes or so, you have worn me out" he laughed.

I laughed and said, "We'll see about that" and slipped my hand inside the opening of Jim's robe. My hand was moving up and down as I played with his cock in an attempt to get him aroused again. Soon I felt his cock growing bigger and my hand was no longer moving up and down but in and out.

Then I had this crazy idea. I would expose Jim as I exposed myself at the pool. I stopped massaging his erection, reached up and pulled the robe off Jim's shoulders, exposing his cock to anyone who was looking. Jim immediately turned around with a shocked look on his face. I grabbed his cock and said while pulling him into the room, "Now let's put this to good use." I pulled him into the room pulling him behind me by his cock.

We didn't jump straight into fucking this time. We kissed and stroked one another. Jim got between my legs and licked my pussy with long and slow strokes with his tongue. I felt wonderful and I was getting very excited. I wanted to return the favor and switched places and was soon giving Jim pleasure with my mouth. I was licking up and down his cock like a lollipop when the phone rang. I realized it must be Jeff and told Jim to be quiet while I talked to him.