Thank You Ronnie Milsap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up on the fifth ring. "Hello Jim," I managed to squeak out as Jim tweaked my erect nipple.

"Loren," Jeff asked with concern in his voice, "Are you OK? You sound funny, it took a long time for you to pick up the phone and you seem out of breath."

Thinking quickly I replied "I was in the shower when I heard the phone ring. I grabbed a towel and ran to answer the phone. You should see me sitting naked on the bed all wet. I think you would get some naughty ideas."

"I am sure I would babe. I am calling to see how your day was. Did you have a productive time at the seminar?"

"Oh," Was all I could get out. I was very surprised. Jeff had never turned down the opportunity for a little phone sex when he got the chance. It got him anxious to give me great welcome home sex.

"Yes Jeff we had a good day at the seminar," I continued "How was your day Honey?"

"I feel down, kind of sorry for myself. I miss your sweet voice. I miss giving you a hug and getting a kiss in return. Most of all I miss you lying in bed next to me at night. That bed gets big and lonely when you are not here to share it with. I don't have to tell you that. You are experiencing the same thing. You know what it's like waking up alone in the morning." That's all I heard when Jim pushed his big cock into my face and tried to jam it past the phone into my mouth.

I lowered the phone from my face, tried to cover the mouthpiece, grabbed Jim's balls and gave them a squeeze. He moved back and I told him again to, "shut the fuck up."

I put the phone back to my ear replying to Jeff "Right honey that's right," I lied. "Listen Jeff, I am freezing here. I am all wet. I have to go now. I'll talk to you tomorrow. OK? "I love you," I told him like I always did at the end of a call.

"Right he murmured sarcastically. Goodbye Loren." He hung up the phone.

I actually looked at the phone before I put it down. I sat on the bed and pulled my knees up to my chest, and wrapped my arms around my legs. I had a bad feeling about the phone call. Something was not right. I could not put my finger on it. Damn Jim. Something happened when he stuck his dick in my face and I missed it. I was tempted to call Jeff back when Jim interrupted my thoughts.

"What's going on with you Loren? Jim asked. "You look like you just lost your best friend."

"Maybe I did. There was something off with that phone call from Jeff. I have a real bad feeling. I hope he does not know about us. That was the second time that I said I love you to him that he did not say it back to me. He's never done that before. He always tells me he loves me when we hang up. The first time was Friday. I thought he said it and I didn't hear it. Tonight I know he didn't say it on purpose. Maybe he didn't say it Friday on purpose either."

"If that were true it would mean he knows about us. He would have had to know before he allowed you to go on this trip. You said yourself if he knew he never would have let you go with me. Logic tells us that he doesn't know a thing."

"You're probably right Jim." Jim was right I thought. There is no way that Jeff could know. Still, in the back of my mind, I had an uneasy feeling.

Jim still wanted to make love. I decided what the hell, why not. Jim let me down earlier in the day. He owed me at least one orgasm and I told him that. Jim tried his best that night. I know that when I came I was a bit noisy. I hoped not too many guests heard my scream.

Tuesday morning saw Jim and me up early and off the first day of our seminars. When we returned that evening we were both too tired to engage in any amorous pursuits. Jim actually fell asleep early while I waited up for a call from Jeff. By ten o'clock I was furious with him for not calling again. By eleven o'clock the fear crept back into my mind. Did he know and was not calling on purpose? Should I call him? No it was too late. I thought about what Jim said yesterday and had to agree, Jeff knew nothing. If I really believed that, why did it take so long to fall asleep that night?

Wednesday was the same as Tuesday. We both dragged ourselves back to the hotel room and ordered dinner in. After eating and a quick shower Jim was refreshed and wanted sex. I was a wreck. I couldn't think of anything except waiting for Jeff's phone call. When it didn't come I was terrified. There was no way he would not call two nights in a row. Even Jim was beginning to become concerned. Jim's wife had called him every day. Now he was beginning to wonder.

When I did not receive a phone call by nine o'clock on Thursday I called my mom and explained to her that I had not heard from Jeff since Monday and would she go to the house and check up on Jeff? My mom said of course and would go right over there.

Thirty minutes later my cell rang and it was from our home phone. I picked it up blurting, "Jeff I am so glad you finally called. Are you OK?"

"It's me Loren," mom replied. "Jeff is not here. I looked through all the rooms in the house; he is not lying unconscious in any of them. All his clothes are in the closets and the computer is in the office. Would you mind telling me what is going on?"

"Nothing is going on Mom," I lied. "We had a little argument on the phone and I guess Jeff is mad at me. I'm sure it will be all right when I finally talk to him. I am relieved to know he is not lying unconscious in one of the rooms like you said. If you hear from him please ask him to call me?"

"I will Loren. This is so unlike him. You must have said or done something really bad for him not to call you for three days."

"No Mom, nothing that bad. Just have him call if you see him. Thanks for doing this for me. I'll see you when I get home. Bye Mom."

"Well, alright honey. I miss you and can't wait to see you on Saturday. Goodnight Loren."

After the phone call from my Mom I was even more worried. Where in the hell could he be? Why wasn't he at home? I realized I would have to wait two more days to find out unless he called or I could get a hold of him. I decided to call myself; the home line and his cell. I got voice mail on both lines. I left beseeching messages on both lines, telling him how much I missed him and couldn't wait to speak with him. I also said if he was mad at me for any reason we could work it out when I got home and please don't do anything rash. I was beginning to believe that my marriage might be over.

Friday seemed to drag on forever. I was unsurprised not to get a phone call that night. I did call my home phone and Jeff's cell phone, but did not get a return call. Needless to say a sullen Jim did not get any sex that night either.

I was up early Saturday morning. I was packed and dressed before Jim even got up. It was about eleven o'clock when we left the room to check out. When the elevator door opened up to the lobby I looked across to the checkout desk and saw the attendant pick up his phone and make a phone call. He spoke for a few seconds and hung up as we approached the front of the desk.

Jim gave the clerk our key cards and his credit card. The badge on the clerk's shirt indicated his name was Carlos. Carlos gave Jim the credit card back and had him sign some papers. What he said next caused my brain to turn to mush.

He ambushed us when he said, "Mr. Beckman, Mrs. Carlson, I hope you enjoyed your stay here at the Victor and hope to see you back again soon."

When I heard him say my real name my mind went blank. All I could do was look back to him and say, "What did you call me?"

"You are Mrs. Carlson aren't you?" he asked with a sly smile.

My smart answer was, "Why do you think that?" He placed two photos on the counter in front of us. One was a photo of Jim sitting in the hotel restaurant. The other was of me obviously taken on the day I tried to sunbathe by the pool topless. The photo clearly showed my naked breasts and it was cut off just above my nipples.

Carlos went on to explain how he received the photos. "A man was checking out and asked me if I knew the people in the photos. I told him I did. I told him that you were the Beckman's. You are well known here after the display of your naked charms last Monday. The man went on to tell me that I was wrong. He said the man in the photo is in fact Jim Beckman but the woman with him is not Jim's wife but my wife Loren Carlson."

"He was here? Jeff was here. When did he get here?" I asked

Carlos once again gave me a look I could not understand. "Let me take a look." Carlos typed into his computer and informed me, "A Mr. Jeff Carlson checked in last Friday at four and checked out Tuesday at noon.

"Oh my God Jim, he was here the whole weekend!" I exclaimed.

Carlos turned to me and asked, "You are Mrs. Carlson, aren't you?

"Yes I am," I shamefully admitted.

Good, in that case I have something for you." Carlos smiled that same enigmatic smile as he handed me an envelope. I looked at it; it was not addressed to anyone. I opened the envelope and took out the folded paper inside. I opened it up and read the three words printed on it. LOREN, GOODBYE, DOOFUS!

I felt as if I would faint and leaned up against Jim for support. After he steadied me he took the paper from my hand and read it.

I could see a worried look come over his face as he whispered to me, "Come on Loren, lets get out of here"

Before we could leave Carlos called to Jim, "I have an envelope for you as well Mr. Beckman." He held out his hand with the envelope. Jim stared at it for a long while. I know he did not want to touch it. Finally Jim took it and pulled out the paper inside and read it. Jim read it and turned to look out the window that faced Ocean Ave and almost absentmindedly dropped the paper to the floor. I picked up the paper and read it.

"Did you think you were going to get off Scott free, asshole? I spent the last two hours this morning with your wife. I don't think you will receive the homecoming you thought you were going to get. I showed her all my evidence. This is only the beginning. I will try my best to make your life a living hell."

Jim was still staring out the window. I took the two pictures and the letters of Jim and me.

As I was putting them in my purse I saw Carlos pick up the phone and say, "Did you hear it? I stared at him as he continued, "Was it all you expected? That's good Sir. I hope to see you at the Victor again. You have made your stay a most interesting one. The same to you sir, Goodbye."

"Was that my husband?" I asked. Carlos once again gave me that smile but said nothing. I told Jim, "Lets go, we have a plane to catch."

On the way to the airport I called my mom. I asked her to meet us at JFK airport. Perplexed my mom asked, "Isn't Jeff picking you up?"

"I don't know mom. We did have that argument and I know he is very upset with me right now."

"I can't believe that honey, Jeff would never leave you stranded. Loren," my mom asked, now with suspicion in her voice, "what exactly was your argument about?"

"Nothing mom. It is nothing for you to worry about."

"That's bullshit. It must have been something big for him to not pick you up. Plus the trip to your house to see where he was Thursday night. No phone calls. It had to have been something big." Then with horror in her voice and maybe some realization of what might have gone on, she asked in a loud voice, "My God Loren, what have you done?"

I started blubbering, "I haven't done anything that couldn't be fixed. Mom, please come to the airport in case Jeff doesn't show up."

"If you've done what I think you've done, he won't be there. Don't worry I'll pick you up." Then she hung up the phone.

I don't remember much about the cab ride to the airport or going through security and boarding the plane. It was as if my mind just shut down and I was operating on autopilot. I did not start to have any lucid thoughts until we were in the air.

Once my mind started working again I pulled out the photos of Jim and me. It was obvious when the picture of me was taken. Jeff had to see what transpired between Jim and me on Monday. I then looked closely at the picture of Jim. He was sitting in a booth and wearing a black shirt. The only time he wore that shirt was on Monday evening at the hotel restaurant.

A cold shiver went down my spine. The guy sitting with the Mets ball cap and camera must have been Jim. If he saw everything we did on Monday I knew a divorce could be in my future. Another thing was bothering me. In Jeff's letter to me he called himself Doofus. I only called him Doofus once. That was when I answered his phone call on Sunday. Somehow he must have had us wired for sound. I shuddered to think what he would do if he heard our whole conversation. I could only hope he would pick me up at JFK to take me home. I thought the odds of that happening weren't good.

Jim was sitting in the seat next to the window. Every time I looked at him he was looking out the window, but I knew he was really seeing nothing.

I spent most of the flight home staring at the letters and pictures. I kept going over in my mind the phone calls I received from Jeff. If Jeff was in Miami who knows what he saw or heard. The not knowing terrified me. The most disturbing thing was the last phone call. I knew that night that something was wrong. Something was off with that call. His attitude was off and there was something I missed. I now felt it was very important and Jim sticking his cock in my face made me miss it. After running all the events through my mind I knew I could do nothing until I saw Jeff again.

When the flight landed I couldn't wait to leave the plane. I ran through the terminal until I left the security area. If Jeff was coming to pick me up I should see him there. There is a small ramp, which leads to the concourse where Jeff should be waiting. I said a quick prayer as I came off the ramp. I saw my mom waiting for me.

I asked "Is Jeff here?"

Mom shook her head left to right and said,"No." Jim followed right behind me and he looked around and did not see Jane. He looked crestfallen. He quickly took out his phone and made a call to his wife Jane.

"It's me. Will you pick me up?" he asked. He listened for a while and then ended the call. He looked at us and said, "She hung up. She's not coming." He walked to a bench and put his face into his hands. I was sure he was crying.

Mom walked to Jim, pulled him by his arm and said to me, "Let's go, I'll drive you both home." On the drive to my house mom kept giving me withering looks. Once I turned to look at Jim. He was looking out the window and tears were streaming down his face. Like me, I thought, he was thinking this trip was a stupid idea, definitely not worth it.

Arriving home I did not know if Jeff would be there. I asked Jim to wait in the car. A confrontation would not be good at this point, if ever.

I ran into the house yelling, "I'm home Jeff." There was no response. "Jeff, are you here?" I called out again. Silence. I ran through the house looking for Jeff. I went into our bedroom and found his closet and dresser empty.

Panicking I ran past mom standing by the dining room table going straight to Jeff's office. When I looked in the room I knew I was in trouble. The office was empty. Realizing he was gone I walked into the living room and heavily sat down. It took only a few moments to appreciate the fact that he had four days to make plans.

The removal of his clothes and personal items may be just the beginning. What else had he done? Eventually I turned to look at my mother. She was standing by the dining room table with an envelope in her hand.

Mom handed the papers to me. The writing in Jeff's hand simply said "Divorce Paperwork." She then handed me a jewel case with a sheet of paper attached. The paper said if you want to know why look at the DVD. Mom already had the disc out of the case and walked to the TV. She turned on the TV and the DVD player and slipped the CD into the slot. She took the remote and sat down on the new sectional I had just had to have. Jeff feigned reluctance before giving in quickly and took me out to pick it out. I realized now that he always gave me anything I wanted with very little difficulty.

Before mom could start the DVD Jim opened the door and asked, "Is everything all right?"

"No, Jeff is not here. His clothes are gone as well. It looks like he has left me."

"I am sorry it came to this. I will call a cab and wait outside. I have to get home and try to repair my marriage. I only hope I can," Jim told Loren, "I only hope I can," he said as he walked out the door. For his children's sake I hoped he could too.

After Jim left mom started the DVD. I sat down next to mom as the first scene opened. I was appalled to see myself walking to the pool in the small red bikini with Jim following along behind me. I was obvious he was leering at my butt. My mom gave a quick glance my way then turned back to the screen. I tried to take the remote from her hand but she would not give it up. I watched myself give amorous kisses to Jim and felt ashamed with mom sitting there. Her eyes never left the screen.

The next scene opened with Jim and me walking out of Lummus Park. The big difference in this scene is that you could here us talking. When the phone rang, and I called Jeff Doofus I realized that he heard everything we said that morning. I was trying to remember if I said anything incriminating when I heard Jim say that our affair had been going on for six months. Mom stopped the DVD and put her face in her hands and started crying.

I apologized, "I'm sorry mom. I don't know how I let this happen."

She gave me a disgusted look and pressed play again. I listened as I told Jim, "Right stud." I absolutely revolted myself with that comment. The third scene was of me topless at the pool. My poor mom had to watch me put myself on display and let Jim maul my breasts and manhandle my butt cheeks in public at the pool. I thought how dismayed she must feel looking at my debauchery. My heart sunk when I thought how mom must have felt watching my wickedness.

Next came the scene where I yanked on Jim's dick and pulled him into the room with it. What I said left no doubt we would be having sex.

The next scene was the worst. I finally got to hear what I missed that night on the phone. There was no video, but Jeff must have recorded his side of the conversation.

.

Jeff said, "You are spending your nights alone, aren't you Loren?" Then I heard muffled talking. That must have been when Jim stuck his cock in my face. Then Jeff asked again "Loren are you there? You are sleeping alone, right?" It was said with such venom that if I heard it I would have known that he knew. Thanks to Jim I never heard it. All I said was, "Right Honey, that's right."

The next scene showed a hand cover the camera lens and it became apparent he was taking the camera off a tripod. The image on the screen moved wildly finally stopping looking out the sliding glass door out onto the balcony. It appeared to be placed on a table. Jeff reappeared and sat on a chair, dismantled the microphone and started to fold up the tripods placing them in a black canvas bag. Abruptly a scream pierced the night. I knew it was the moment that Jim gave me that incredible orgasm. Jeff's head swiveled to look out into the darkness. As his head turned back I could see the agony on his face. He put his head down and I heard quiet sobs for about five seconds. Then he seemed to pull himself together drying his eyes on the bottom of his tee shirt. Then he spoke out loud to himself, "That's the second time she has done this to you Jeff. It will never happen again."

He then stood, walked to the camera and the screen went blank. Mercifully the show was over. He had skillfully captured my infidelity for all to see. No one was more aghast then my mom who hung her head and cried silent tears. No one was sadder except for me. When I saw Jeff's tears I was filled with self loathing. When he said the second time I was confused. I did not know he had cried over me before. When he said it would never happen again I was filled with fear. Fear for what I had done to my marriage.